Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:26:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5648 times)
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:22:40 PM

I took a glance through the white paper, the project already looks promising  Grin, do they plan on establishing a bounty campaign?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:33:58 PM

Well, this is the first project in 2018 that makes me interested to learn more. You already have the MVP and the team behind the project gives no doubt to me. I hope the project will bring big value for the future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:34:47 PM

Pre-Sale not started yet. But what we can see, 22k + Follower in Twitter, 17k + members in telegram. Peoples are looks crazy for this ICO.

Yeah mate Squeezer social media outlets is buzzing with activities, lots of influx of people, Pre-sale starts in 11 days time, I'm eagerly waiting to purchase some token.

Well, just saw their twitter page and the number is quite impressive, going through the whitepaper and will soon give my view on this but from the look of it, i guess it has to do with microservices, the blockchain technology can be quite bulky to deal with, having a miniature project that can shed some of this tech is necessary
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:10:51 PM

Okay now this is interesting. Just glanced through the whitepaper and will still take out quality time to study and know more about it. I like what it's set out to achieve.
Exactly, the whitepaper state a lot information which for me is very useful for the investors.  Squeezer has very nice concept and very much useful that helps software developers build app easily without trading the entire blockchain insfrustructure.  A very powerful tool for providing high quality blockchain software components to large enterprise organization.
Cnote328

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:19:42 PM

Okay now this is interesting. Just glanced through the whitepaper and will still take out quality time to study and know more about it. I like what it's set out to achieve.
Exactly, the whitepaper state a lot information which for me is very useful for the investors.  Squeezer has very nice concept and very much useful that helps software developers build app easily without trading the entire blockchain insfrustructure.  A very powerful tool for providing high quality blockchain software components to large enterprise organization.

Thanks friend for a summarized explanation of what Squeezer is all about, i haven't read the whitepaper yet, but with your explanation i'm sure going to read up on it once I've got the time.
Ace44

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:23:30 PM

Sure, that's the beauty of it, simplicity, simplicity creates an attraction and i can see a whole lot of details about the blockchain industry on the whitepaper and the need to get it simplified into a viable product, so yea, squeezer does have prospects
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:28:50 PM

Squeezer will help you start building apps really fast without settings up an environment or any advanced blockchain skills. Please check once below YouTube video made by Squeezer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=115&v=VPbS_lyrF9Q
Wow! This is great... Thanks for being kind enough to share this video mate. I think this video has opened my eyes more to this project than it was when I glanced through the whitepaper. I see no reason why Squeezer will not be a success

Really good video presentation by Squeezer team. Its good approach/marketing. Normally very few people likes to check documents since its big one. But video makes lot of difference
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:45:29 PM

Squeezer will help you start building apps really fast without settings up an environment or any advanced blockchain skills. Please check once below YouTube video made by Squeezer.

Wow! This is great... Thanks for being kind enough to share this video mate. I think this video has opened my eyes more to this project than it was when I glanced through the whitepaper. I see no reason why Squeezer will not be a success

Really good video presentation by Squeezer team. Its good approach/marketing. Normally very few people likes to check documents since its big one. But video makes lot of difference

I also like the fact, this project is getting lots of attention now. This video is a good share here. Now I have a good sense of this project and I am going to read the white paper in depth. In the first scan, this is definitely a promising project.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:52:24 PM

I also like the fact, this project is getting lots of attention now. This video is a good share here. Now I have a good sense of this project and I am going to read the white paper in depth. In the first scan, this is definitely a promising project.

It is interesting and the timing is just right. With the many icos taking place this is perfect. Any MVP planned or the like? getting a blockchain developer is a scarce resource nowadays

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:54:24 PM

I took a glance through the white paper, the project already looks promising  Grin, do they plan on establishing a bounty campaign?

I dunt think they have plans for that cause I don't see any information posted about bounties. Maybe the dev or main website cash tell us more though
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:04:27 PM

Interesting approach by Squeezer, didn't Squeezer have an Airdrop? is it still running?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

The video gets to stick lot more with someone like me than reading although it is usually not very detailed compared to a document but it covers a good percentage of the idea that was meant to pass.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:54:43 PM

Interesting approach by Squeezer, didn't Squeezer have an Airdrop? is it still running?

Squeezer had airdrop with airdropalert. I hope you did not miss it completely. I participated in it and waiting for my tokens. I think it will come after the ICO. If it is still available, register for it. Don't miss it.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:28:05 PM

Squeezer had airdrop with airdropalert. I hope you did not miss it completely. I participated in it and waiting for my tokens. I think it will come after the ICO. If it is still available, register for it. Don't miss it.

I saw it but you can see how big the excitement was it literally was out of spots the moment I saw the email it feels like so I missed it completely which is sad as I really like this projects concept it’s good though they kept airdrop to a minimum it helps to advertise the project and spread the name and keeping the drop to a small size maintains the value of the token as it starts running through the ico
Abah007

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:43:16 PM

Thanks for sharing this video, it gave detailed summary of what this project is all about, Now I have a better understanding. Squeezer looks very promising.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:27:22 PM

Hmm,, is this still active? I wouldn't mind getting an airdrop, I had a quick scan through the website and it looks to be pretty impressive.

Will read the whitepaper later
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:35:11 PM

Squeezer looks like an interesting project, what caught my attention is that they will use all different microservices platforms, such as; Amazon WebServices, GoogleCloud, Microsoft Azure and IBM OpenWhisk.

Some big companies and it will be useful for users to have access to all of the big microservices platforms.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:59:51 PM

You can read an amazing article about squeezer connects to the world https://medium.com/@squeezer/squeezer-connects-the-world-5fdef7d03ace i found it when i searched through their twitter page and i noticed that they also post daily so make sure to check it daily for new and fast updates.
Ace44

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:03:55 PM

Squeezer looks like an interesting project, what caught my attention is that they will use all different microservices platforms, such as; Amazon WebServices, GoogleCloud, Microsoft Azure and IBM OpenWhisk.

Some big companies and it will be useful for users to have access to all of the big microservices platforms.

Yea, is great that top brands are embracing the blockchain technology, the estimated charts over the years showed a significant huge interest from the banking sector which is a key factor in development and the microservices that Squeezer tends to offer, is only a matter of time before it is completely embraced and that will be sooner than we expected  
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:20:29 PM

SQUEEZER Team has notified on their homepage, Our website is the only platform authorized to sell SQZR tokens. We will never use Telegram Messenger or other channels to conduct sales. Means they are securing people from hackers/scammers.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: