Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:52:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5648 times)
bervang

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:47:42 AM

Pre sale is getting closer, there are only 5 days left until it starts. If you register now you will be eligible to receive a 50% early investor bonus, that's crazy you will be getting SQZR tokens for half price.

No better time to invest than now trust me... Squeezer has a lot of good use case and smart investors know now is the time to put in their money to good use... A platform that is planned to be runned by its own token shouldn't be taken lightly

Why do you think that now is the best time for investment? I look at this project and plan to participate in ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
utclpn

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:20:51 AM

Squeezer have partnership with mcro engineering also. MCRO is a fast growing company that builds high performance mobile, web and desktop apps for top clients and very promising startups.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:27:53 AM

Pre sale is getting closer, there are only 5 days left until it starts. If you register now you will be eligible to receive a 50% early investor bonus, that's crazy you will be getting SQZR tokens for half price.

No better time to invest than now trust me... Squeezer has a lot of good use case and smart investors know now is the time to put in their money to good use... A platform that is planned to be runned by its own token shouldn't be taken lightly

Why do you think that now is the best time for investment? I look at this project and plan to participate in ICO.

Crypto-currencies are bringing some new economical rights to everyone. This is a real revolution and you can be part of it.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:33:18 AM

Hello friend, apart from the great features Squeezer plans to develop, if you register now you enjoy 50% pre-sale bonus.
https://tokensale.squeezer.io/
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:18:17 AM

Squeezer have partnership with mcro engineering also. MCRO is a fast growing company that builds high performance mobile, web and desktop apps for top clients and very promising startups.

And it keeps getting better, it seems good news keeps popping up on a daily basis in this squeezer project that will surely put a lot of speculations to rest and bringing investors into the project, is typical for good projects to be easily noticed
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:31:47 AM

if you really want to invest in an ICO, then of course it's the best at the very beginning. In advance, there are the best bonuses, here for example, there are 50%
So you get half of your purchased tokens again as a gift
The bonuses are getting smaller over time and at the end of the ICO there are usually no more. In the beginning, many investors are attracted, who of course carry a higher risk. At the end of the ICO, the softcap is usually already reached and the project can start. Of course you do not know at the beginning of the presale whether the softcap will be reached, so you have a higher risk
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:30:53 AM

You can see James Sowers background on this website:
https://www.crunchbase.com/person/james-sowers#section-personal-investments

he certainly is a great asset to squeezer

54 portfolios under number of companies is really a big deal and shows the pedigree of James Sowers, hope he do bring his expertise down here to squeezer

I am hoping his connections would impact the sale. I am curious what kind of deal he landed with Squeezer; he sure sees potential on this or as I like to call the heroku of the crypto work.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:00:59 PM

The 50% bonus reward is really enticing. It can actually motivate people to want to be among the early investors because the thought of get additional half of your purchase from free is really cool.
Abah007

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:03:14 PM

This the best time to take advantage of the pre-sale bonuses,  imagine getting half of your purchased tokens again as a gift. Sound's great to me.
girib1684

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:06:39 PM

You can see James Sowers background on this website:
https://www.crunchbase.com/person/james-sowers#section-personal-investments

he certainly is a great asset to squeezer

54 portfolios under number of companies is really a big deal and shows the pedigree of James Sowers, hope he do bring his expertise down here to squeezer

I am hoping his connections would impact the sale. I am curious what kind of deal he landed with Squeezer; he sure sees potential on this or as I like to call the heroku of the crypto work.

Great people are working with Squeezer. Check one more great experienced person. Nick Chisiu, Founder & CEO at Squeezer.IO. He have hands-on, highly competent software engineer with over 9 years’ experience designing, programming and testing software across a variety of platforms.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nick-chisiu/
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:13:16 PM

Where did you see this information, this is a good update and I would be interested to read the article
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:16:02 PM

This the best time to take advantage of the pre-sale bonuses,  imagine getting half of your purchased tokens again as a gift. Sound's great to me.
Yeap, market also down and luckily you will be get BTC/ETH/LTC in very cheap rates + 50% bonus they are offering. That's great time to enter in ICO with our capital and get more benefits.
Cnote328

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:21:49 PM

Squeezer are building so called connectors which make the blockchain more friendly to developers and provide instant access to the blockchains data assets. In the current technology ecosystem it is a basic implementation that is easy to achieve however storing and retrieving data from a blockchain is different from a typical database and requires a lot of extra steps to achieve it.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:33:53 PM

Yeap, market also down and luckily you will be get BTC/ETH/LTC in very cheap rates + 50% bonus they are offering. That's great time to enter in ICO with our capital and get more benefits.

I think the low ETH / BTC price does not matter, as they fixed the price for 1 SQZR at $ 0.2.
If the token price were tied to ETH, then I would agree with you
Anilg

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:14:52 PM

Information about KYC, as some prefer to remain anonymous and do not want a KYC. Up to 5000 USD, no KYC is provided:

KYC/AML
Participants who wish to purchase more than 5000 USD worth of Squeezer tokens will
need to pass the KYC/AML verification first.We keep KYC/AML verifications privately
and securely stored on a cloud server.

I think other ico's should follow these process too for investors who would not like to go through the stress of doing kyc and for anonymity sake..
This will surely increase their numbers.

Good, so small investors can easily buy SQUEEZER tokens. KYC process is big task and verification also takes time. Now KYC only for 5K+ USD (means 10 ETH approx) investors means faster verification possible.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:16:36 PM

Because crypto field itself is catching more attention now and it will soon be at its peak. By that time, it will be too late to invest in some projects like Squeezer. So to reap benefits, one should invest now and wait for that moment.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Abah007

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:57:48 PM

This is great development, Where did you get this information, it will be nice if you share a link for everyone to read through.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:17:07 PM

This is great development, Where did you get this information, it will be nice if you share a link for everyone to read through.

This is really a good one I must confess. Look at the caliber of people they are in partnership with. It show's that this project is a no-joke. Thanks for the info
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:40:46 PM

Hello friend, apart from the great features Squeezer plans to develop, if you register now you enjoy 50% pre-sale bonus.

Yes, register now for 50% bonus. I see lot of interest in this project and expect token subscription to be completed at good speed.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:52:31 PM

Yes, register now for 50% bonus. I see lot of interest in this project and expect token subscription to be completed at good speed.

Me too expect the same. Squeezer is doing good in all aspects. Just check their ICO ratings and is also good in many ICO rating sites. It will sure to be one of the hit ICO of this period.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: