Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:22:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5648 times)
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:28:29 AM

Currently 260  participants has invested in Squeezer Pre-sale, Total number of token sold so far as i write is 3,483,235, This is a good start for Squeezer team, i think we would see a smooth and swift pre-sale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:34:04 AM

Finally PRE-SALE started and will be ends in 13 days, 23 hours. Less than a mins they sold 3,142,757 SQZR tokens. Less than a mins they more than 200 participants enroll and bought tokens in PRE-SALE 

Yeah, more than 3M tokens they sold in 10 mins. I guess before ends of PRE-SALE they will reach their target. Lets we check status after some time.

I am not surprised actually with the excitement that is coming for this project to the team. I believe this project has the potential of reaching its presale hardcap before it closes.

Indeed, squeezer is one of the few ICO's that perform so well in the pre-sale, despite the current market situation

Wow thats huge response for SQUEEZER at start of pre-sale. How many tokens are available in pre-sale? I dont see progress bar, just number of tokens sold

Total number of tokens are 385,000,000 and out of which 154,000,000 are for sale. 40% of total number of tokens are for sale.

Already 3.1 mil tokens sold out in the first few minutes of opening. Looks like they will hit the softcap sooner than expected. Good luck team.

Incredible total and it looks like they have sold even more tokens since you last counted, I knew they would have a great first day of sales and good on them. Hope the team can build on this and really kick on in regards to sales.

That's a motivating news to hear and prospects are bound to join with the available news, it will get better with time and bring forth the needed momentum that it deserves, squeezer will be noted as one of the best project of the year, with all the recent headway that it has been making, the future is bright for the project
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:48:28 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 12:12:52 PM by utclpn

Finally PRE-SALE started and will be ends in 13 days, 23 hours. Less than a mins they sold 3,142,757 SQZR tokens. Less than a mins they more than 200 participants enroll and bought tokens in PRE-SALE  

Yeah, more than 3M tokens they sold in 10 mins. I guess before ends of PRE-SALE they will reach their target. Lets we check status after some time.

I am not surprised actually with the excitement that is coming for this project to the team. I believe this project has the potential of reaching its presale hardcap before it closes.

Indeed, squeezer is one of the few ICO's that perform so well in the pre-sale, despite the current market situation
Wow thats huge response for SQUEEZER at start of pre-sale. How many tokens are available in pre-sale? I dont see progress bar, just number of tokens sold

Total number of tokens are 385,000,000 and out of which 154,000,000 are for sale. 40% of total number of tokens are for sale.

Already 3.1 mil tokens sold out in the first few minutes of opening. Looks like they will hit the softcap sooner than expected. Good luck team.
This is a huge one for the squeezer team, the pre-sale is really moving at a great pace. I think the softcap will be reached soonest.

Yeap, unexpected things has happened, less than 24 hours they more than 3M tokens yet. I hope they will close PRE-SALE before deadlines.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:57:33 AM

Yeap, unexpected things has happened, less than 24 hours they more than 3M tokens yet. I hope they will close PRE-SALE before deadlines.

This is a huge one for the squeezer team, the pre-sale is really moving at a great pace. I think the softcap will be reached soonest.

Pre-sale has started and you get a generous 50% if you get involved at this stage due to how early you are supporting the project.

No brainer
Abah007

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:08:15 AM

Can your services be paid for using fiat, or will you require your customers to use squeezer tokens only.
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:40:41 AM

Guys there will be softcap for pre-sale as well? and if yes, what is the softcap limit and also hardcap limit? I just see number of tokens sold till now. which is 3.4 mil+

I heard something from 7 million sold tokens as softcap. They have certainly reached soon.
But honestly, I do not know 100% if that's true, I read that on another channel
Its filling to fast. If 7M tokens allocated for PRE-SALE then they have been reached more than 50% in less than 24 hours. I guess in next 48 hours we will be see message "PRE-SALE sold" Cheesy

Me too expect the same. We should hear that good news sometime this evening or latest by tomorrow. Still we have nearly 2 weeks for pre-sale. So project would be well placed and in sweet spot.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:34:11 AM

Guys there will be softcap for pre-sale as well? and if yes, what is the softcap limit and also hardcap limit? I just see number of tokens sold till now. which is 3.4 mil+

I heard something from 7 million sold tokens as softcap. They have certainly reached soon.

There seem to be a rumor flying around about that. I also heard of such news. But there seem not to be any official update on that yet.
Cnote328

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:07:13 AM

Can your services be paid for using fiat, or will you require your customers to use squeezer tokens only.

Hello friend, i don't think Squeezer services can be paid for using fiat, The core utility of the tokens is to be used for subscriptions or buy services withing the Squeezer framework.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:55:13 AM

I would say grab it as fast as you can because there still is the 50% bonus and that is a lot.

What is the softcap and how fast will they be able to hit it because the first 10 minutes went very well for them.
I am not surprise at all. With all the hype and enthusiasm around the project, one can only expect it to reflect in the sale of tokens. I have made my own purchase
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:05:40 PM

154 million for sale. This would be easy to reach considering the speed at which the sale is going.

Thanks to easter I had a lot to do today and was already scared to miss the start of the pre-sale. But I still managed, lucky me. In a few hours they have already sold over 3mio tokens, when tomorrow the Easter holidays are over, the sale will go up

There is alot of faith surrounding the project despite market situation, it shows how that despite the odds people could identify with a quality project like this, am so sure sales is going up by the hours

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:15:41 PM

There seem to be a rumor flying around about that. I also heard of such news. But there seem not to be any official update on that yet.
We don't know exact count yet but they have 7M tokens for PRE-SALE then sale is going good. I am expecting to close PRE-SALE before last day.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:20:59 PM

We don't know exact count yet but they have 7M tokens for PRE-SALE then sale is going good. I am expecting to close PRE-SALE before last day.
So 13 days for 7m tokens? they have already sold 3.5 million tokens and there just passed 2 days i am expecting that they will sell out in 2 to 3 days.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:47:34 PM

This is true??  Shocked, means if I am referring to any user and he is investing in ICO, so I am eligible for 10% referral bonus? And that in ETH? Cheesy
https://twitter.com/SqueezerIO/status/978201090264100864

Yea, most project will pay such bonus as part of there token but squeezer is actually doing something different and is a sure way to get a whole lot of marketing vibe in the community and 10% bonus is quite reasonable as payment for the effort

Yes. they have very good refereal bonus. Not many projects pay in double digit. So if you know anybody who wants to invest, don't just say in words. You can get back some reward like this.. 10% is huge.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

Its filling to fast. If 7M tokens allocated for PRE-SALE then they have been reached more than 50% in less than 24 hours. I guess in next 48 hours we will be see message "PRE-SALE sold" Cheesy

Me too expect the same. We should hear that good news sometime this evening or latest by tomorrow. Still we have nearly 2 weeks for pre-sale. So project would be well placed and in sweet spot.
Check latest updates on their page. Now tokens are not showing there. We can see now how much capital (USD) they raised yet. But why they changed it?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:18:35 PM

Pay-per-use - Function-as-a-service (FaaS) compute and managed services charged based on usage rather than pre-provisioned capacity. You can utilize all your resources without paying a cent for idle time.

This is a very nice bullet point which should give investors confidence. There is no "idle-time" as such and utilize all resources from the go,
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:23:03 PM

That's why i get irritated when people keep stressing that a project can't reach its target, cryptocurrency is unpredictable, the world itself is unpredictable, so the community should stay calm when things don't go there way, as no one can say for sure what will happen, as it is in this case now, when 3 million tokens were sold in less than 24 hours
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:30:43 PM

Currently 260  participants has invested in Squeezer Pre-sale, Total number of token sold so far as i write is 3,483,235, This is a good start for Squeezer team, i think we would see a smooth and swift pre-sale.

After initial fast and furious token sale there is bot pause now. But I am sure pre-sale will end earlier than expected date. Less than 24 hours and 3,507,946 SQZR tokens sold
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:39:30 PM

So 13 days for 7m tokens? they have already sold 3.5 million tokens and there just passed 2 days i am expecting that they will sell out in 2 to 3 days.

That's a very good progress; looks like this will be over soon. I really think it is impressive especially given the market is not yet fully recovered. Well done team.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:49:11 PM

After initial fast and furious token sale there is bot pause now. But I am sure pre-sale will end earlier than expected date. Less than 24 hours and 3,507,946 SQZR tokens sold

Haha. Funny mate! "... Fast and furious" please from where did you get this information? Has this been made official broadcast on any of their channels??
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:52:08 PM

This is true??  Shocked, means if I am referring to any user and he is investing in ICO, so I am eligible for 10% referral bonus? And that in ETH? Cheesy
https://twitter.com/SqueezerIO/status/978201090264100864

Yea, most project will pay such bonus as part of there token but squeezer is actually doing something different and is a sure way to get a whole lot of marketing vibe in the community and 10% bonus is quite reasonable as payment for the effort

Yes. they have very good refereal bonus. Not many projects pay in double digit. So if you know anybody who wants to invest, don't just say in words. You can get back some reward like this.. 10% is huge.

I have already distributed my referral link everywhere. I usually do not like that, but for 10% in ETH I make an exception :-)
I hope that some of my twitter followers will listen to my recommendation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: