Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:41:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5647 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 01:10:36 PM

Is anybody having issue with accessing the website of Squeezer? I could not access it for some reasons. Hope the website is not down at this right moment..

Nothing to worry. They are upgrading their website and server it seems. Website will be up very soon. Got this message from the team..

I'm not sure what the problem is but I think they are upgrading there site, I'm  sure the squeezer team are working tirelessly to ensure their site come on.

SQUEEZER website is working for me without any problem/delay. I can see 3,660,981 SQZR tokens sold till now.
You accessing correct site? https://tokensale.squeezer.io

the site was down for a few hours. but now it's back on
They probably have prepared the server for a bigger rush so nothing breaks down when several investors want to register

It's a good plan in sight to checkmate future issue on the site, I can imagine the load on the site when it opens up again for operation  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:11:16 PM

An update on which exchange squeezer will be listed. The team has a pending application at Binance and they have accepted to be listed on HITBTC also

Wow this is good news congrats on listing on HITBTC, I hope Binance accepts your application I believe listing on Binance will be boost in Squeezer price once listed.

I think squeezer is one of those projects that will surely land one day on Binance. It will only take time. Hitbtc is fast and easy, you just have to pay :-)
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:18:39 PM

Great news guys, arabic language has been added on Squeezer. Just saw it on their official Twitter page
https://twitter.com/SqueezerIO/status/981818455212077056?s=20
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:21:12 PM

An update on which exchange squeezer will be listed. The team has a pending application at Binance and they have accepted to be listed on HITBTC also

Wow this is good news congrats on listing on HITBTC, I hope Binance accepts your application I believe listing on Binance will be boost in Squeezer price once listed.

Standard procedure is that they sign a NDA and are not allowed to discuss it till it's actually listed on an exchange, so usually you wouldn't expect to hear about it before both parties confirm it.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:50:42 PM

Standard procedure is that they sign a NDA and are not allowed to discuss it till it's actually listed on an exchange, so usually you wouldn't expect to hear about it before both parties confirm it.

That is what I heard several times before. Binance is very strict, when a project announce a listing on their exchange before they officially confirmed it.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:59:34 PM

Great news guys, arabic language has been added on Squeezer. Just saw it on their official Twitter page
https://twitter.com/SqueezerIO/status/981818455212077056?s=20

Another good update, just goes to show the guys are hard at work behind the scenes!!!

Keep the community growing and this will be an incredible success
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:18:05 PM

This is good news indeed. I am also hoping for listing at Binance and KuCoin. These are my favorite ones. I am sure Squeezer team will do the needful immediately after their ICO completion.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:19:06 PM

I still have not found any information about the Bounty campaign. Is someone here who is already better informed?
If not, I will ask once in the telegram channel

No bounty campaign announced by Squeezer. They only announced airdrop and that too is closed now. Not much tokens available for dumping which will give stability to tokens.

Agreed, i think this is the best way to conduct an airdrop, with less token issused via airdrop if bounty hunter decided to dump it wouldn't really affect the market price of Squeezer token when listed on exchnges.

Yea, they are trying to protect their project and investors, i've seen good projects with potentials and they flopped, not because they ain't good but they missed the mark when it comes to distribution, i know some will frown at that but what squeezer is doing is so on point

It depends on what their marketing tactics are.  I find that in most projects the people who cry 'scam' the loudest and quickest are the bounty hunters who demand their tokens straight away so that they can dump them.  Forgoing a standard bounty, and possibly targeting known Youtubers etc is probably the best way to go about it imo.

But to bring this back to topic, I think the auto-scaling function is going to be worth it's weight in gold.  I think we all remember what happened to ETH when CryptoKitties landed, lol.

You're right, more reason why the distribution need to be selectively controlled in such a way that it doesn't create havoc to the project, a lot of individuals are impatient and good in spreading FUD but the funny thing is, they are part of the project, either by investment or by bounty and they will loose if the project fails, so the best thing is to support
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:32:55 PM

This is good news indeed. I am also hoping for listing at Binance and KuCoin. These are my favorite ones. I am sure Squeezer team will do the needful immediately after their ICO completion.

Yeah really a good news it seems it is pretty easy for project to list on hitbtc this days... It is usually the first most projects announce when they are preparing to go to an exchange.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:53:55 PM

Yes mate, I also hope they do accept also. Binance is a good exchange for a project like squeezer. I also like Kucoin, but I know it isn't always easy getting them.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:05:46 PM

This good news. I hope Bianance accept SQUEEZER's application. It will be good boost for SQUEEZER ICO as well. HITBTC  is also good for start.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:06:19 PM

Yes mate, I also hope they do accept also. Binance is a good exchange for a project like squeezer. I also like Kucoin, but I know it isn't always easy getting them.
If squeezer gets listed on binance, I think it will help boost the price of the token and chances of more exposure. I hope they get listed.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:18:34 PM

This good news. I hope Bianance accept SQUEEZER's application. It will be good boost for SQUEEZER ICO as well. HITBTC  is also good for start.

I agree HitBTC is quite ok for crypto currencies to be listed, binance is on the other hand is much better

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:27:53 PM

There is announcement at SQUEEZER website -

IMPORTANT! Our website is the only platform authorized to sell SQZR tokens. We will never use Telegram Messenger or other channels to conduct sales
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:13:28 PM

I already traded on lots exchanges. Like bittrex, ploniex, Kucoin. But as compare with another I liked binance too much. Much easy, flexible, high speed and good volume of each coins. So definitely Squeezer will trade with high volume and price.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:14:22 PM

I agree HitBTC is quite ok for crypto currencies to be listed, binance is on the other hand is much better

That is quite correct. Binance is much better, but they have some restrictions. HitBTC is the right choice for listing a new coin right after the ICO.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:41:34 PM

That is quite correct. Binance is much better, but they have some restrictions. HitBTC is the right choice for listing a new coin right after the ICO.

SQUEEZER should target main exchanges, I know fee of these main exchanges are very high so top 5 exchanges at same time may not be good. But one main exchange will give lot of confidence to investors
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:46:47 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 09:04:33 AM by girib1684

This good news. I hope Bianance accept SQUEEZER's application. It will be good boost for SQUEEZER ICO as well. HITBTC  is also good for start.

But in starting how they will get directly Binance platform? For Binance they need specific volume of trade and capital. HITBtc and KuCoin also good.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:51:19 PM

Yeah really a good news it seems it is pretty easy for project to list on hitbtc this days... It is usually the first most projects announce when they are preparing to go to an exchange.
How long do you think before Binance will accept them on their exchange? at the moment a lot of coins and tokens are trying to list there how sure are we about that squeezer getting accepted on Binance?
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:38:23 PM

almost 50% of the softcaps are already reached. Until the end of the presales in 10 days there is still 50% bonus. As you can see, things are moving fast, so get the good bonus for as long as you can
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: