Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:20:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5648 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:24:09 PM

Squeezer will compile and deploy apps directly from code repository like github.. I am stunned on how this is going to work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:51:20 PM

Just bumped into this project and it seems interesting, i will take my time and go via the whitepaper.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:17:24 PM

SQUEEZER Team has notified on their homepage, Our website is the only platform authorized to sell SQZR tokens. We will never use Telegram Messenger or other channels to conduct sales. Means they are securing people from hackers/scammers.

A very wise move, considering all the phishing and scams, i'll continue to point out that ICO's like this need to be very stringent and open with their investors that theirs only X number of ways to invest or get tokens, and that any other way is just a scam.

Too often a quality ico gets bad image because some idiot on the internet used their name or logo for something mischevious, so definitly a good thing to see them biting it in the bud early.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:30:25 PM

Squeezer looks like an interesting project, what caught my attention is that they will use all different microservices platforms, such as; Amazon WebServices, GoogleCloud, Microsoft Azure and IBM OpenWhisk.

Some big companies and it will be useful for users to have access to all of the big microservices platforms.

Yea, is great that top brands are embracing the blockchain technology, the estimated charts over the years showed a significant huge interest from the banking sector which is a key factor in development and the microservices that Squeezer tends to offer, is only a matter of time before it is completely embraced and that will be sooner than we expected  

Exactly if Squeezer can get interest from consumers because they use these microservices platforms then it should help gain exposure which will create users after launch and it will also attract big investments.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:38:42 PM

I just wanted to check their Facebook but it said that the page is not available is it only for me or are other people also having this issue?
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:54:57 PM

I just signed up for the presale. There is a 50% bonus, you just have to buy it. Especially since the project is really promising and the tokens will gain a lot of value
and wow, you can pay by credit card, that's not often with an ICO. The long wait for the tokens is the only downside to credit card payments
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:13:00 PM

I took a glance through the white paper, the project already looks promising  Grin, do they plan on establishing a bounty campaign?

I dunt think they have plans for that cause I don't see any information posted about bounties. Maybe the dev or main website cash tell us more though
I haven't seen any info about bounties also. I think it will be a good idea to find out directly from their telegram group for bounty related issues
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:16:35 PM

Squeezer looks like an interesting project but will they be launching an Android and iOS app?
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:17:44 PM

I just wanted to check their Facebook but it said that the page is not available is it only for me or are other people also having this issue?

I like the idea of the microservice architecture with blockchain intergration. Squeezer is the first blockchain oriented platform for software development.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:58:44 PM

I like the idea of the microservice architecture with blockchain intergration. Squeezer is the first blockchain oriented platform for software development.

Squeezer is an interesting name for a blockchain project based helping developers build apps, is it because they squeeze all the features on to their platform for devs without having to tackle the entire blockchain infrastructure.

Im sure its in the whitepaper somewhere - https://tokensale.squeezer.io/

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:37:29 PM

Squeezer is an interesting name for a blockchain project based helping developers build apps, is it because they squeeze all the features on to their platform for devs without having to tackle the entire blockchain infrastructure.

Im sure its in the whitepaper somewhere - https://tokensale.squeezer.io/

I think that’s along the line of what it stands for in the end it’s about squeezeing out efficiency from development and softwore platforms. Micro architecture is seen as the future of development and hyper scalability. Interesting to see crypto team try to take microservices and the them to a crypto network.

I’ve worked with docker and rocket and kubernetes so know about microservice architectures will be interesting to see how they handle the integration
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:14:44 PM

I just signed up for the presale. There is a 50% bonus, you just have to buy it. Especially since the project is really promising and the tokens will gain a lot of value
and wow, you can pay by credit card, that's not often with an ICO. The long wait for the tokens is the only downside to credit card payments

Signed up also, 50% bonus assigned to me  Smiley presale starts in 10 days, i see duration of bonus levels from 50% down to 20%. I think this is my first ICO that accepts credit cards hopefully using this medium will help increase investors.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:47:55 AM

Pre-Sale not started yet. But what we can see, 22k + Follower in Twitter, 17k + members in telegram. Peoples are looks crazy for this ICO.

Was there an airdrop in place or how was that achieved? The thread is pretty fresh so that why I assumed the airdrop otherwise they sure have some skill accumulating that much interest.

I can say very good job by SQUEEZER team. There are very much active and doing good marketing/publicity. I tried to find airdrop details but found no such info. May be someone can share if they know something.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:24:46 AM

SQUEEZER Team has notified on their homepage, Our website is the only platform authorized to sell SQZR tokens. We will never use Telegram Messenger or other channels to conduct sales. Means they are securing people from hackers/scammers.

A very wise move, considering all the phishing and scams, i'll continue to point out that ICO's like this need to be very stringent and open with their investors that theirs only X number of ways to invest or get tokens, and that any other way is just a scam.

Too often a quality ico gets bad image because some idiot on the internet used their name or logo for something mischevious, so definitly a good thing to see them biting it in the bud early.

Yes, its difficult to identify who is real Dev on telegram and other channel. So it good that SQUEEZER kept only website only as platform authorized to sell SQZR tokens.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:04:53 AM

Squeezer looks like an interesting project, what caught my attention is that they will use all different microservices platforms, such as; Amazon WebServices, GoogleCloud, Microsoft Azure and IBM OpenWhisk.

Some big companies and it will be useful for users to have access to all of the big microservices platforms.

Yea, is great that top brands are embracing the blockchain technology, the estimated charts over the years showed a significant huge interest from the banking sector which is a key factor in development and the microservices that Squeezer tends to offer, is only a matter of time before it is completely embraced and that will be sooner than we expected  

I think they utilize those for their platform. I am not sure it means that those names use them. In general if this performs well they might as well be acquired by those big names. I am comparing them to heroku. Heroku used AWS if am not mistaken and look at them now; There is a huge opp for squezzer here.

utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:50:06 AM

Interesting approach by Squeezer, didn't Squeezer have an Airdrop? is it still running?

Squeezer had airdrop with airdropalert. I hope you did not miss it completely. I participated in it and waiting for my tokens. I think it will come after the ICO. If it is still available, register for it. Don't miss it.

Guys here is airdrop link. But unfortunately its shows "The Squeezer airdrop cap of 15,000 participants has been reached". We need to check if any another round will open.

http://airdropalert.com/cms/join/squeezer
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:09:30 AM

Exactly if Squeezer can get interest from consumers because they use these microservices platforms then it should help gain exposure which will create users after launch and it will also attract big investments.

The cryptocurrency capital market is over $200 billion, that's like 5% of the global cash, putting this into perspective gives us a picture of what will happen if the  blockchain industry is fully embraced, remember that this is just a small percentage of the globe, as a lot of people are still yet to know about the niche, the market is yet to be fully utilized
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:14:53 AM

Pre-Sale not started yet. But what we can see, 22k + Follower in Twitter, 17k + members in telegram. Peoples are looks crazy for this ICO.

Was there an airdrop in place or how was that achieved? The thread is pretty fresh so that why I assumed the airdrop otherwise they sure have some skill accumulating that much interest.

I can say very good job by SQUEEZER team. There are very much active and doing good marketing/publicity. I tried to find airdrop details but found no such info. May be someone can share if they know something.
They achieved lots followers and members on their social network. I tried to search airdrop link but found massage they already reached their 15000 airdrop participate. I hope they will be announced any other round for airdrop again. 
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:10:44 AM

I took a glance through the white paper, the project already looks promising  Grin, do they plan on establishing a bounty campaign?

I dunt think they have plans for that cause I don't see any information posted about bounties. Maybe the dev or main website cash tell us more though
I haven't seen any info about bounties also. I think it will be a good idea to find out directly from their telegram group for bounty related issues

I think they went for airdrop earlier. Never seen anything about bounty. More are more ICOs are moving ahead without social bounties or any other bounties. May be this is good or bad? We don't know yet. Let's wait and see.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:23:02 AM

I think they went for airdrop earlier. Never seen anything about bounty. More are more ICOs are moving ahead without social bounties or any other bounties. May be this is good or bad? We don't know yet. Let's wait and see.

I think most project face the issue of massive dumping from the bounty hunters but it depends, as most of the projects issue out a lot of tokens to them, i think it can be done with a more reasonable amount and the fact is, most of the hunters don't do the needful other than to spam the whole place with very poor write ups and most of the project team don't have the time to go via such, so at the end of the day, they get huge amount of tokens with minimum effort and a high probability of dumping, hence the need for credible bounty hunters
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: