Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:33:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5648 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:48:21 PM

Whitepaper a bit thin, big fonts and graphics and 21 pages. Needs more thinking, math and text. Product looks great. Team is strong.

They have one of the smallest amount of pages in their whitepaper but to say the truth just like their project is aim to make things simple the whitepaper is as simple as it could be making complex process much more easier
I agree a lot of new investors do not understand the most of the things in the whitepaper of a project but it is very easy for them to understand this project.

Why are you guys complaining about the whitepaper? OK it is not as extensive as others, but all necessary information are included. I'm a noob and i don't understand "developer language", more information about the program details would consternate me more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:52:18 PM

Whitepaper a bit thin, big fonts and graphics and 21 pages. Needs more thinking, math and text. Product looks great. Team is strong.

They have one of the smallest amount of pages in their whitepaper but to say the truth just like their project is aim to make things simple the whitepaper is as simple as it could be making complex process much more easier
I agree a lot of new investors do not understand the most of the things in the whitepaper of a project but it is very easy for them to understand this project.

Why are you guys complaining about the whitepaper? OK it is not as extensive as others, but all necessary information are included. I'm a noob and i don't understand "developer language", more information about the program details would consternate me more.

I feel like you. if the whitepapers are too technical, I do not understand most of them. I also prefer simple explanations, they do not have to be that long either. The Squeezer whitepaper has a good length and all important points are explained
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:05:51 PM

Squeezer target 40 million software developers, financial entities and more than 7000 exchanges, how feasible is this guys?

This is really a big target but if they think they can achieve this and reach millions of developers and thousand of exchanges i think they can go and get it.
Well for me I thing it is a very high target. One might be forced to call it an unrealistic goal, but like they always say, never aim low. I hope they come close to the figures if they do not reach it
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 06:08:59 PM

I feel like you. if the whitepapers are too technical, I do not understand most of them. I also prefer simple explanations, they do not have to be that long either. The Squeezer whitepaper has a good length and all important points are explained

It's good to have simplified breakdowns but in the end of the date its also good to have deep dives that the people who do like technical information also available. They seem to be skirting a good balance of information and simplicity that seems to help people understand whats going on at the basic level, but also give a bit of a teaser to the tech junkies as well Smiley
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:53:37 PM

Squeezer is very perspective project because blockchain as an industry is only at its infancy stage and there will be much more projects and applications built on top of the blockchain. It improves security and provides an ability for value transfer in a few minutes, so the potential is huge and companies who are working on the backside of the technology,

Nicely explained about the Squeezer. Potential of squeezer is well known for people. But I dont know why investors are waiting? ICO is steadily progressing which is a good thing.

Probably the nature of the cryptocurrency market is keeping them on edge, a huge percentage also tends to wait to the last minute before they join the train, just as it is seen in most ICOs but hopefully, we'll get to see a rise in sales, as the market has been in a somewhat stable state
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:36:41 PM

The Sqzr token is a utility token used for payments of services and subscriptions on the Squeezer platform. I guess the potential for the use of tokens is huge. The token sale ends​ on 31 of May.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:40:58 PM

Squeezer target 40 million software developers, financial entities and more than 7000 exchanges, how feasible is this guys?

You can see how many big companies are using microservices and these are all potential customers for Squeezer or developers who use the platform.

This is really a good one from Squeezer team, I hope they reach this target and achieve their goals. Looking forward to getting updates for this information.
They definitely reach their target and goals. I hope this count is correct now. They said 4,464,827 SQZR tokens sent to investors/buyers wallet.

Looks like the latest is 4,572,312 , that's awesome they look to be selling about 2-300k tokens a day now!  With 7 days left should have no issues hitting the softcap.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:42:36 PM

This is really a big target but if they think they can achieve this and reach millions of developers and thousand of exchanges i think they can go and get it.
Well for me I thing it is a very high target. One might be forced to call it an unrealistic goal, but like they always say, never aim low. I hope they come close to the figures if they do not reach it

I was just thinking is it even really possible to get 40 million software developers as there not many people who are into the coding world.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:30:00 PM

Take squeezer platform as the bone/skeletal system all other projects come to build upon, I don't know of the statistics of both developers and exchanges we have now but I'm quite show that projection covers futuristic expectations as well as the present and yes its quite feasible to achieve such huge feat

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:32:42 PM

It looks a bit too ambitious though. Especially the latter part talking about 7000 exchanges.  Huh Roll Eyes I wouldn't know though but this really depends on the team's effort to bring it through
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:44:31 PM

there you are right, the whitepaper is a bit short. Since I have already seen much more detailed. But the project is well explained in the WP, they seem to need fewer words :-)

I don't get it, people complain when a whitepaper is too long and loads of people complain when its too short. Whats the point in having a 100 page whitepaper full of jargon, it doesn't serve a purpose apart from boring the reader to death.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:44:42 PM

You can see how many big companies are using microservices and these are all potential customers for Squeezer or developers who use the platform.

This is really a good one from Squeezer team, I hope they reach this target and achieve their goals. Looking forward to getting updates for this information.
They definitely reach their target and goals. I hope this count is correct now. They said 4,464,827 SQZR tokens sent to investors/buyers wallet.

I am also hoping that they will soon hit the softcap. only 30+ tokens are still remaining to hit that. Its going slow. Thats kind of annoying. But I am happy to see that its moving steadily.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:54:16 PM

I am also hoping that they will soon hit the softcap. only 30+ tokens are still remaining to hit that. Its going slow. Thats kind of annoying. But I am happy to see that its moving steadily.

LOL it will hit it don't worry, they have a very very consistent rate of sales, so its very likely it will continue as time goes, i mean maybe its just their site playing games with you personally hehe Smiley I'm really interested to see how far the entire ICO will go as it's such a big possibility of what they want to accomplish  its exciting to see how quickly its been selling from basically out of nowhere.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:07:40 PM

It looks a bit too ambitious though. Especially the latter part talking about 7000 exchanges.  Huh Roll Eyes I wouldn't know though but this really depends on the team's effort to bring it through

They are 'targeting' not saying that is how many they are going to get.  Like any form of advertising you have a 'target' audience, that doesn't mean your going to get 100% of that.  Imagine if they got 4000 devs and 7 exchanges, even that would be insane.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:20:20 PM

Looks like the latest is 4,572,312 , that's awesome they look to be selling about 2-300k tokens a day now!  With 7 days left should have no issues hitting the softcap.

It probably gets close to the softcap, but investors often buy only on the last day.
But even if it does not go out in the presale, then still comes the public ICO and there they achieve their goal in any case
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:27:15 PM

Why 7000 exchanges? i would prefer to be on the top 10 exchanges that is almost equal to 7000 (not so good) exchanges how long will this even take for them to achieve?
cryptossi

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:47:42 PM

Why 7000 exchanges? i would prefer to be on the top 10 exchanges that is almost equal to 7000 (not so good) exchanges how long will this even take for them to achieve?

It must be a typo, there's no way they actually think they can get on 7000 exchanges, I don't even think there are 7000 crypto currency exchanges, they should update this error.

Cnote328

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:50:39 PM

They are 'targeting' not saying that is how many they are going to get.  Like any form of advertising you have a 'target' audience, that doesn't mean your going to get 100% of that.  Imagine if they got 4000 devs and 7 exchanges, even that would be insane.

Lol guess so, hopefully they will get to a feasible range of software developers and lots of exchanges.
Abah007

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:07:15 PM

Lol guess so, hopefully they will get to a feasible range of software developers and lots of exchanges.
This is really an assumption, I don't think they can get on 7000 exchanges is not possible. Please a link to this information will be more helpful​ for clarification
cryptossi

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:58:05 PM

Yeah a big range of software developers will help create a large workforce and lots of users on the Squeezer blockchain will be beneficial to the project, obviously lots of exchanges will help too, but these things come with time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: