Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:35:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5647 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:25:30 PM

This is true??  Shocked, means if I am referring to any user and he is investing in ICO, so I am eligible for 10% referral bonus? And that in ETH? Cheesy
https://twitter.com/SqueezerIO/status/978201090264100864

Wow! This is cool and a great marketing strategy, it will attract bounty hunters to work their ass off lol to get referrals, with this strategy squeezer will hit its cap in no time

I have tried several times now to advertise twitter participants on an ico. so far I have had no luck with it. I do not have enough risk-seeking followers :-)
but at 10% ETH bonus I will try again. and again :-)
Squeezer is actually a convincing product, so I will certainly find easier investors

I learnt Twitter have placed a ban on crypto advert, i am yet to come full grasp of it, is it that one can't tweet about cryptocurrency anymore?   Huh Huh Huh

To my knowledge any ban like that is related to their paid advertising (twitter ads), i don't think it has anything to do with people talking about crypto as that would be nearly impossible to enforce if you think about it i don't get where they would even start.

And i could only imagine the backlash if they tried to police people talking about crypto, if theirs a quality ico like squeezer i don't see any issue with talking about it on twitter/facebook etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:52:07 PM

This is true??  Shocked, means if I am referring to any user and he is investing in ICO, so I am eligible for 10% referral bonus? And that in ETH? Cheesy

Wow! This is cool and a great marketing strategy, it will attract bounty hunters to work their ass off lol to get referrals, with this strategy squeezer will hit its cap in no time

I have tried several times now to advertise twitter participants on an ico. so far I have had no luck with it. I do not have enough risk-seeking followers :-)
Squeezer is actually a convincing product, so I will certainly find easier investors

I learnt Twitter have placed a ban on crypto advert, i am yet to come full grasp of it, is it that one can't tweet about cryptocurrency anymore?   Huh Huh Huh

I think you can still tweet about whatever you want. But crypto companies can no longer advertise on Twitter
That could be good for Twitter-Bounty-campaigns. As companies are no longer allowed to advertise, more tweets may be required from users

BTW: Any news from squeezer about their bounty-campaign?

There are other channels to advertise so I don't think it should be a major concern. I hope it would not mean no longer twitter bounty campaigns is all Cheesy. Squeezer team; does it?

I believe the twitter crypto advert was just for the sponsored adverts + tweets, I don't think it is banned to discuss for general people on twitter, just like the facebook ban recently
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:56:45 PM

I learnt Twitter have placed a ban on crypto advert, i am yet to come full grasp of it, is it that one can't tweet about cryptocurrency anymore?   Huh Huh Huh

I dont think so, from the way I see it, you wont be able to pay twitter for promoting your ICO. you can still tweet about it the same way you can google about it.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
utclpn

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:57:15 PM

Pretty cool announcement that crypto legend James Sowers will be joining Squeezer as top advisor!

https://medium.com/@squeezer/james-sowers-on-board-of-squeezer-59fdd0456300

Yeah, James Sowers is a well respected contributor to ICO Crowd and member of Blockchain Advisory Council. He is also an ICObench Expert Advisor.

Having James Sowers as a top adviser for Squeezer is a valuable addition to Squeezer team. The article talks of how James Sowers is always focused and determined having him on Squeezer will surely have a positive impact.

First time I heard about James Sowers and I checked this contribution to crypto world and its really interesting. And this person will be joining Squeezer as top adviser. Its really good news for SQUEEZER.

Yes. James Sowers have more than 16+ years total experience in advisory. Check his linkedin profile. Have more than 10 activities.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-sowers-925a1b17/
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:23:17 PM

Information about KYC, as some prefer to remain anonymous and do not want a KYC. Up to 5000 USD, no KYC is provided:

KYC/AML
Participants who wish to purchase more than 5000 USD worth of Squeezer tokens will
need to pass the KYC/AML verification first.We keep KYC/AML verifications privately
and securely stored on a cloud server.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:27:23 PM

I learnt Twitter have placed a ban on crypto advert, i am yet to come full grasp of it, is it that one can't tweet about cryptocurrency anymore?   Huh Huh Huh

I think you can still tweet about whatever you want. But crypto companies can no longer advertise on Twitter
That could be good for Twitter-Bounty-campaigns. As companies are no longer allowed to advertise, more tweets may be required from users

There are other channels to advertise so I don't think it should be a major concern. I hope it would not mean no longer twitter bounty campaigns is all Cheesy. Squeezer team; does it?

I believe the twitter crypto advert was just for the sponsored adverts + tweets, I don't think it is banned to discuss for general people on twitter, just like the facebook ban recently

Squeezer is not even active in twitter or in facebook. Then why we should worry about this crypto ban. In general it is worrisome but not for Squeezer. Squeezer will move further without any hiccups due to this ban.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:48:09 PM

Great news for this project! Check here to see who joined Squeezer! https://medium.com/@squeezer/top-20-icobench-expert-joins-squeezer-f3a478dabc7c
Wow, Thanks Hendobox to share this info. What the great news Igor Karavaev joins Squeezer as Senior Advisor. He has guided 1600+ startups and ex-top manager in the largest international corporations.

Another big gun joins Squeezer senior team, this is really a good news, i like that Squeezer is associated with great minds. This a project to keep an eye out for, i believe it has good prospects.
Yeah right cnote328, it is really delighting to see. It makes investors relaxed and grow more confidence in the project. The team has really been doing a great job, I must commend them.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:49:56 PM

Pretty cool announcement that crypto legend James Sowers will be joining Squeezer as top advisor!

Yeah, James Sowers is a well respected contributor to ICO Crowd and member of Blockchain Advisory Council. He is also an ICObench Expert Advisor.

Having James Sowers as a top adviser for Squeezer is a valuable addition to Squeezer team. The article talks of how James Sowers is always focused and determined having him on Squeezer will surely have a positive impact.

First time I heard about James Sowers and I checked this contribution to crypto world and its really interesting. And this person will be joining Squeezer as top adviser. Its really good news for SQUEEZER.

Yes. James Sowers have more than 16+ years total experience in advisory. Check his linkedin profile. Have more than 10 activities.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-sowers-925a1b17/

More than 16+ years experience.... Wow. Its amazing.
James Sowers is a well respected contributor to ICO Crowd and member of Blockchain Advisory Council. He is also an ICObench Expert Advisor.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:18:45 PM

Hmmmm... you are indeed making a point here faulerwilli like seriously, it will even favor those with huge amount of follower-ship as they become the one with the most reach, time to build up my follower-ship base on twitter, thanks for the head up faulerwilli  Grin Grin i like to get the details of squeezer bounty and maybe take on the twitter bounty  Huh Cool

Good news for bounty hunters but I still prefer crypto companies doing add on tweeter by themselves as they have professional team to do that.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:24:49 PM

I saw some people mentioned about microservice architecture  and I wanted to know what exact it means, I found answer in whitepaper

Essentially, microservice architecture is a method of developing software applications as a suite of independently deployable, small, modular services, in which each service runs a unique process and communicates through a well-defined, lightweight mechanism to serve a business goal
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

Great news for this project! Check here to see who joined Squeezer! https://medium.com/@squeezer/top-20-icobench-expert-joins-squeezer-f3a478dabc7c
Wow, Thanks Hendobox to share this info. What the great news Igor Karavaev joins Squeezer as Senior Advisor. He has guided 1600+ startups and ex-top manager in the largest international corporations.

Another big gun joins Squeezer senior team, this is really a good news, i like that Squeezer is associated with great minds. This a project to keep an eye out for, i believe it has good prospects.

This kind of news is music to my ears. I like it when an ICO actually lands people with a good history. In general those with history fear for their reputation. I doubt he would have joined if this was a scam

Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:50:01 PM

This kind of news is music to my ears. I like it when an ICO actually lands people with a good history. In general those with history fear for their reputation. I doubt he would have joined if this was a scam

I have never had any doubts about this project. It can be seen that the guys are working, the project is developing. I think we will get a good profit.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:06:42 PM

Information about KYC, as some prefer to remain anonymous and do not want a KYC. Up to 5000 USD, no KYC is provided:

KYC/AML
Participants who wish to purchase more than 5000 USD worth of Squeezer tokens will
need to pass the KYC/AML verification first.We keep KYC/AML verifications privately

I think other ico's should follow these process too for investors who would not like to go through the stress of doing kyc and for anonymity sake..
This will surely increase their numbers.
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:13:06 PM

KYC/AML

This is interesting approach. I have never seen this before. People will invest upto 5K USD now to be part of anonymous community. What happens if they invest several 5K from several wallet? How team will control that?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:31:46 PM

KYC/AML

I think other ico's should follow these process too for investors who would not like to go through the stress of doing kyc and for anonymity sake..

More and more ICOs will follow this route when squeezer becomes successful. This is definitely interesting approach. This shows how their strategy is different than others.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gunny95

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:23:38 PM

KYC/AML

More and more ICOs will follow this route when squeezer becomes successful. This is definitely interesting approach. This shows how their strategy is different than others.

as long as it is compliant with regulation and this strategy is beneficial for ICO's, it will surely be adopted

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:24:37 PM

For me it was also the first time I heard about James Sowers. But after I checked his bio and read some about the his projects, he will definitely push the Squeezer ICO.

Same here but the news is already creating a positive vibe within the community, i hope all channels has fully utilized the news as Squeezer needs all the hype it can get to stimulate the growth of the project and make it a success
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:37:38 PM

For me it was also the first time I heard about James Sowers. But after I checked his bio and read some about the his projects, he will definitely push the Squeezer ICO.

Same here but the news is already creating a positive vibe within the community, i hope all channels has fully utilized the news as Squeezer needs all the hype it can get to stimulate the growth of the project and make it a success

Didn't realize he was an ICOBench adviser or on the council, thats a pretty damn solid addition to the team, will bring some well needed guidance to the project, not that the team hasn't been doing a great job but the fact is bringing on big advisers can only lead to a well run ICO that avoids the pitfalls that some of the other ICO's run into throughout.

Good to see the team expanding like this so early on.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:57:46 PM

Didn't realize he was an ICOBench adviser or on the council, thats a pretty damn solid addition to the team, will bring some well needed guidance to the project, not that the team hasn't been doing a great job but the fact is bringing on big advisers can only lead to a well run ICO that avoids the pitfalls that some of the other ICO's run into throughout.

Good to see the team expanding like this so early on.

They are building up their Team, before the PreSale begin. In these days is a good Team and experienced advisors are necessary for a good ICO.
Gunny95

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:18:21 PM

You can see James Sowers background on this website:
https://www.crunchbase.com/person/james-sowers#section-personal-investments

he certainly is a great asset to squeezer

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: