Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:45:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5647 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:59:34 PM

Currently 260  participants has invested in Squeezer Pre-sale, Total number of token sold so far as i write is 3,483,235, This is a good start for Squeezer team, i think we would see a smooth and swift pre-sale.

After initial fast and furious token sale there is bot pause now. But I am sure pre-sale will end earlier than expected date. Less than 24 hours and 3,507,946 SQZR tokens sold

You are right the token sale has gone on a little slow pace which is normal compared to the first rush and i believe this sale will progress faster in the coming days.

Just 24 hrs gone by for now. I am not worried at all. Token sales will go on steadily and looking forward to hit the softcap in a day or 2 max. Dont wait for too long in this case.

Didn't even realize when i posted earlier it wasn't even 24 hours LOL, nearly 4m tokens sold in less than 24 hours is pretty darn good means they've either hit the softcap already or is more than half way to softcap (as their seemed to be confusion if it was 1.5 or 7m for softcap) either way the softcap will be done in 2-3 days max talk about success

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:33:40 PM

This is true??  Shocked, means if I am referring to any user and he is investing in ICO, so I am eligible for 10% referral bonus? And that in ETH? Cheesy
https://twitter.com/SqueezerIO/status/978201090264100864

Yea, most project will pay such bonus as part of there token but squeezer is actually doing something different and is a sure way to get a whole lot of marketing vibe in the community and 10% bonus is quite reasonable as payment for the effort

Yes. they have very good refereal bonus. Not many projects pay in double digit. So if you know anybody who wants to invest, don't just say in words. You can get back some reward like this.. 10% is huge.

I have already distributed my referral link everywhere. I usually do not like that, but for 10% in ETH I make an exception :-)
I hope that some of my twitter followers will listen to my recommendation

That's really nice of you, your followers will surely follow, squeezer is a really nice project that a lot of people will love to join, the features are really marketable, as investors are already picking huge interest on the project and will like to identify themselves with it
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:46:59 PM

This is true??  Shocked, means if I am referring to any user and he is investing in ICO, so I am eligible for 10% referral bonus? And that in ETH? Cheesy

Yea, most project will pay such bonus as part of there token but squeezer is actually doing something different and is a sure way to get a whole lot of marketing vibe in the community and 10% bonus is quite reasonable as payment for the effort

Yes. they have very good refereal bonus. Not many projects pay in double digit. So if you know anybody who wants to invest, don't just say in words. You can get back some reward like this.. 10% is huge.

I have already distributed my referral link everywhere. I usually do not like that, but for 10% in ETH I make an exception :-)

That's really nice of you, your followers will surely follow, squeezer is a really nice project that a lot of people will love to join, the features are really marketable, as investors are already picking huge interest on the project and will like to identify themselves with it

The project has a really good start, over 700,000$ in 24 hours. No wonder with a Team like Squeezer. I shared my Reflink too, for ETH I will do (nearly) everything.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:47:33 PM

Currently 260  participants has invested in Squeezer Pre-sale, Total number of token sold so far as i write is 3,483,235, This is a good start for Squeezer team, i think we would see a smooth and swift pre-sale.

Wow! Less than 24 hours and the total number of token sold is already 3million +, squeezer is moving at great pace.. kudos to the team for there efforts
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:49:46 PM

looks like my followers are not in my opinion. No single registration so far :-)
Well, their problem, I have already secured my tokens. After the ICO one can then read again "if I had known, I would have invested too" it's always the same
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:14:43 PM

SQUEEZER will Create a single unified blockchain connector that will allow developers to connect to any blockchain (such as BTC, ETH, or LTC) and use a sandbox to test the apps.

Such a unique idea, i just wonder how they sat down and came up with something this significant and how it can help the blockchain techies and developers. Imagine creating an app on multiple blockchain without any hiccups
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:15:15 PM

looks like my followers are not in my opinion. No single registration so far :-)
Well, their problem, I have already secured my tokens. After the ICO one can then read again "if I had known, I would have invested too" it's always the same

Same here, all my friends regret not making the same investments, especially after I recommend them projects like the Squeezer project where they could easily make a lot of money.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:21:10 PM

Wow! Less than 24 hours and the total number of token sold is already 3million +, squeezer is moving at great pace.. kudos to the team for there efforts

Yea. It sure came as a surprise too. It's just like someone rightly tagged it "fast and furious speed". Congratulations to the team. It goes to show that softcap is no more far away.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:22:24 PM

Yea. It sure came as a surprise too. It's just like someone rightly tagged it "fast and furious speed". Congratulations to the team. It goes to show that softcap is no more far away.

Yes things are going very well, they just need to keep it up for the duration of the Squeezer ICO, they need to keep working on getting there name out there and advertising.

Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 10:26:15 PM

The project has a really good start, over 700,000$ in 24 hours. No wonder with a Team like Squeezer. I shared my Reflink too, for ETH I will do (nearly) everything.

OH my I forgot squeezer bounty is in eth Cry I haven't really done much of a promotion, been pretty busy... Kindly help out with link so I start from their

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Abah007

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:28:30 PM

SQUEEZER will Create a single unified blockchain connector that will allow developers to connect to any blockchain (such as BTC, ETH, or LTC) and use a sandbox to test the apps.

Such a unique idea, i just wonder how they sat down and came up with something this significant and how it can help the blockchain techies and developers. Imagine creating an app on multiple blockchain without any hiccups

Project like squeezer is really had to come by, innovative ideas are always brainstormed by the team to ensure the project succeed.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:31:37 AM

This is one of the top rated ICOs of 2018, I checked few reviews from the experts and all are positive about this  SQUEEZER project
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:11:15 AM

This is one of the top rated ICOs of 2018, I checked few reviews from the experts and all are positive about this  SQUEEZER project

I have also seen the rating from different different experts. most of them given 4.8 rating out of 5 that tells us how good this project is.
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:49:45 AM

I have also seen the rating from different different experts. most of them given 4.8 rating out of 5 that tells us how good this project is.

The project has a high rate of respect and satisfaction from the public, but they need to be consistent and bring in constant update to make sure the community trust is still with them.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:06:10 AM

They have done a good job selling that much; the updates were lined right they are now at
Participants: 289
3,580,007 SQZR tokens sold

I am just curious if the tokens sold incld the bonus? meaning is the actual sold tokens half (3,580,007 SQZR)?

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:03:40 AM

Lol, that's the spirit, now you can see what a single bonus can do to the entire community, the marketing vibe that it is creating, giving the project that vibrant nature that we desire, between, i don't think any project has ever done this before, squeezer is giving back to the community
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:42:44 AM

Lol, that's the spirit, now you can see what a single bonus can do to the entire community, the marketing vibe that it is creating, giving the project that vibrant nature that we desire, between, i don't think any project has ever done this before, squeezer is giving back to the community

10% referral bonus is very interesting move by Squeezer team. I have Invested some amount in this project and I have suggested few friends to check this project and if they satisfied then only Investe.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:22:20 AM

10% referral bonus is very interesting move by Squeezer team. I have Invested some amount in this project and I have suggested few friends to check this project and if they satisfied then only Investe.

Woh, 700,000$ in 24 hours? Nice work guys.  Especially with the way the crypto market is currently.  The 10% bonus is very nice as well for referrals, you make a huge chunk if you referral a decent amount of people.
Cnote328

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:39:47 AM

Woh, 700,000$ in 24 hours? Nice work guys.  Especially with the way the crypto market is currently.  The 10% bonus is very nice as well for referrals, you make a huge chunk if you referral a decent amount of people.

I'm so doing this guys, payment in Eth is a different boost for me. This is very nice incentive I'm pretty sure investors will react the way I did when I first read this, I'm off to go bombard my contact list with my referral link  Grin
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:54:27 AM

Yep, we should not force someone to buy tokens but should introduce to good project and let the person take decision. I have also introduced few friends to Squeezer. Hope they Investe and I get some bonus Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: