Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:12:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5648 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:44:35 PM

I like the fact that its social media platform is growing fast. I just want it to reflect the project at the start of ICO

People easily get attracted to good things lol so you should expect more growth in coming days as squeezer is set on squeezing juicy packages into the blockchain Cool

Indeed quality draws a big audience especially in unique niches. This entire plan for development and cross chain integrations means we will see a pretty strong demand shift as more people find out about the project. I imagine as their marketing increases so will the demand, is expect a high conversion rate based on the plan alone as it currently exists and growing as more is announced

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:33:16 AM

Another great article by Squeezer, it was nice to read through

https://medium.com/@squeezer/squeezer-connects-the-world-5fdef7d03ace

Yeah great article.. It was a nice read, lobed the way it talked about the support they have from their community and man they already have a large community.

Yes, They taken lots of efforts to make this website in 8 languages. Tens of people involved, hundreds of hours, thousands of words translated to reach out to millions more people across the world.

Yeah I can imagine that took a lot of time and effort but it will be worth it in the end. They are also thinking of translating the website into even more languages.

21k followers on Twitter and more than 17k members on their Telegram channel for SQUEEZER. Looks like ICO will be sold out within few days or may be in a day Smiley
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:54:08 AM

I wish you a nice morning. The sun is shining in the window and hopefully on squeezer. I just want to remind the community to register. in 8 days the presale starts with 50% bonus. ETH, BTC, LTC, Visa and Mastercard are accepted

50% bonus? Isnt that too much, when is going to come out in some exchanges there is going to be a massive dump, or im wrong?

I dont think its huge bonus. I have seen some ICO giving 100% bonus also at the start, there should be something for early investors. Bonus will be less for people who joins ICO late.

I honestly think bonuses should be managed with caution. Giving 100% is not really a good thing in my opinion first it devalues the value of the token/coin and secondly you allow investors to easily control the token. I understand it is an incentive to participate but still it is a scary move. I will think twice joining an ICO that has given 100% bonus to early comers.

cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:23:43 AM

Yeah great article.. It was a nice read, lobed the way it talked about the support they have from their community and man they already have a large community.

Yes, They taken lots of efforts to make this website in 8 languages. Tens of people involved, hundreds of hours, thousands of words translated to reach out to millions more people across the world.

Yeah I can imagine that took a lot of time and effort but it will be worth it in the end. They are also thinking of translating the website into even more languages.

Many ICO using google automatic translation for their website, but Squeezer have made original website in 8 languages? If yes in that case really its big efforts by team
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:27:34 AM

21k followers on Twitter and more than 17k members on their Telegram channel for SQUEEZER. Looks like ICO will be sold out within few days or may be in a day Smiley
Yes. I saw some ICO previously. They sold pre sale in few hours only. And squeezer offering good bonuses also so I am sure pre sale will close in 12 -24 hours only.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:25:00 AM

Yes. I saw some ICO previously. They sold pre sale in few hours only. And squeezer offering good bonuses also so I am sure pre sale will close in 12 -24 hours only.

I hope you are right. I will also participate in the pre-ico and would like to finally be with one who is already sold out after a few hours :-) the chances are not bad, it is a really great project
girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:44:48 AM

I hope you are right. I will also participate in the pre-ico and would like to finally be with one who is already sold out after a few hours :-) the chances are not bad, it is a really great project
Yes. That I also observed fee ICOs, and found sold in 7-10 hours only. As I checked on website they are offering 50% bonus in pre-sale. But 50% till what time or till any specific amount?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:52:22 AM

Yeah.. Only if the individuals are all interested in investing in the ico and not waiting for free Airdrops, i have seen projects will larger audience struggle during their ico to reach the softcap.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:46:40 AM

I like the fact that its social media platform is growing fast. I just want it to reflect the project at the start of ICO

People easily get attracted to good things lol so you should expect more growth in coming days as squeezer is set on squeezing juicy packages into the blockchain Cool
I sincerely hope so too mate. I have seen a couple of projects that did not meet their target even after having a good number of followers in their social media platforms. Anyway, I am not skeptical about this one because of it's uniqueness and potentials
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:01:04 AM

I wish you a nice morning. The sun is shining in the window and hopefully on squeezer. I just want to remind the community to register. in 8 days the presale starts with 50% bonus. ETH, BTC, LTC, Visa and Mastercard are accepted

50% bonus? Isnt that too much, when is going to come out in some exchanges there is going to be a massive dump, or im wrong?

I dont think its huge bonus. I have seen some ICO giving 100% bonus also at the start, there should be something for early investors. Bonus will be less for people who joins ICO late.

I honestly think bonuses should be managed with caution. Giving 100% is not really a good thing in my opinion first it devalues the value of the token/coin and secondly you allow investors to easily control the token. I understand it is an incentive to participate but still it is a scary move. I will think twice joining an ICO that has given 100% bonus to early comers.

We should accolade this project, not every Ico give this much bonus opportunity to there investors. This project has great prospect and potential.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:17:24 AM

I sincerely hope so too mate. I have seen a couple of projects that did not meet their target even after having a good number of followers in their social media platforms. Anyway, I am not skeptical about this one because of it's uniqueness and potentials

I understand your concerns man, I worry about the same issue. I believe Squeezer ought to have done their homework and already have a strategy to ensure they meet their target.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:59:36 AM

Not really, the bonus is preferred and has far less damage than bounty hunters, bonus is a way to encourage the investors to invest, especially for early investors because they are the real risk takers and hence should be encouraged 
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:09:14 AM

I understand your concerns man, I worry about the same issue. I believe Squeezer ought to have done their homework and already have a strategy to ensure they meet their target.

Anything could happen. It seems it can attract several interesting sectors. Developers is the obvious one so some marketing effort should be directed there. I also think new ICOs would really benefit from this. I just hope they will have an MVP out soon.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 11:16:19 AM

Squeezer announce collaboration with Ambisafe software development company. This is a good collaboration nice one kudos to Squeezer team.

This is a good one. I hope this partnership will be more of a positive impact to this project than their partner? Although I really don't know much about their partner (Ambisafe software development company.)

Just looked them up on google they seem to be an ICO hosting agency, asset managers and kind of partnership squeezer indeed needs to work with

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Hendobox

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:37:25 AM

Yes I believe that too. Like I said, I am not skeptical about this one because of it's uniqueness and potentials. We'll see what happens at the end of the day.
girib1684

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:47:40 AM

The new software developer joined Squeezer before the token sale that starts on April 2nd. The Squeezer fans and the individual investors will benefit of a bonus of 50% in the first tier of the crowdsale.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:00:31 PM

Squeezer announce collaboration with Ambisafe software development company. This is a good collaboration nice one kudos to Squeezer team.

This is a good one. I hope this partnership will be more of a positive impact to this project than their partner? Although I really don't know much about their partner (Ambisafe software development company.)

Just looked them up on google they seem to be an ICO hosting agency, asset managers and kind of partnership squeezer indeed needs to work with

OK. On that ground, I want to believe it is indeed to the favor of squeez projects. I have noticed that some projects at times go into partnership with little known companies and such link ends up adding little or no effect to the ICO projects. At least not noticeable by me anyway
Hendobox

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:36:03 PM

Yes mate, that's the service they render. At this point, I think it they are a good organization for Squeezer to collaborate with considering their experience and past successes
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:45:49 PM

This is true??  Shocked, means if I am referring to any user and he is investing in ICO, so I am eligible for 10% referral bonus? And that in ETH? Cheesy
https://twitter.com/SqueezerIO/status/978201090264100864
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

This is true??  Shocked, means if I am referring to any user and he is investing in ICO, so I am eligible for 10% referral bonus? And that in ETH? Cheesy
https://twitter.com/SqueezerIO/status/978201090264100864

yup, they pay the referral-bonus in ETH. I know it seems a bit unusual, as a bonus is usually paid out in tokens. But a payment in ETH, is also very nice
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: