Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:47:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5648 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

Good afternoon, team and the community! i like the idea and want to participate in the project! do you have a white list? any discounts for us early birds?

Hello friend, welcome on and am glad you like the project. Please kindly check the first page post to know more about investing in this project. Or can also visit their website https://tokensale.squeezer.io/ for more details.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:11:19 PM

Pre sale is getting closer, there are only 5 days left until it starts. If you register now you will be eligible to receive a 50% early investor bonus, that's crazy you will be getting SQZR tokens for half price.

No better time to invest than now trust me... Squeezer has a lot of good use case and smart investors know now is the time to put in their money to good use... A platform that is planned to be runned by its own token shouldn't be taken lightly

Why do you think that now is the best time for investment? I look at this project and plan to participate in ICO.

Hello friend, apart from the great features Squeezer plans to develop, if you register now you enjoy 50% pre-sale bonus.
https://tokensale.squeezer.io/

Yes, register now for 50% bonus. I see lot of interest in this project and expect token subscription to be completed at good speed.

I think the recent announcement would really reflect good results. Hoping to see more Cheesy. I am not sure what 50% would that impact.

Only 4 days and few hours left for pre-sale to start. Token price: $0.20 = 1 SQZR and good thing is that Squeezer are accepting VISA and Mastercard also.

Glad they integrated credit card system for easy purchase, they ain't leaving any stone unturned which is why I am quite hopeful the various target will be smashed successfully

I thought credit cards got banned for buying cryptos / icos??

Or was this a rule coming into play which hasn't been made official yet?

What do you mean? Could you share a link which explains this? I am curious about a ban on crypto purchases

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:19:16 PM

Pre sale is getting closer, there are only 5 days left until it starts. If you register now you will be eligible to receive a 50% early investor bonus, that's crazy you will be getting SQZR tokens for half price.

No better time to invest than now trust me... Squeezer has a lot of good use case and smart investors know now is the time to put in their money to good use... A platform that is planned to be runned by its own token shouldn't be taken lightly

Why do you think that now is the best time for investment? I look at this project and plan to participate in ICO.

Hello friend, apart from the great features Squeezer plans to develop, if you register now you enjoy 50% pre-sale bonus.

Yes, register now for 50% bonus. I see lot of interest in this project and expect token subscription to be completed at good speed.

I think the recent announcement would really reflect good results. Hoping to see more Cheesy. I am not sure what 50% would that impact.

Only 4 days and few hours left for pre-sale to start. Token price: $0.20 = 1 SQZR and good thing is that Squeezer are accepting VISA and Mastercard also.

Glad they integrated credit card system for easy purchase, they ain't leaving any stone unturned which is why I am quite hopeful the various target will be smashed successfully

What do you mean? Could you share a link which explains this? I am curious about a ban on crypto purchases

A few weeks ago there was news that some credit card companies want to prohibit the purchase of cryptocurrencies by credit card. But I do not know if they meant only exchanges like Coinbase. With ICOs there was often the possibility to pay by card.
It's probably not really possible to stop all payments to crypto companies
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 03:23:43 PM

A few weeks ago there was news that some credit card companies want to prohibit the purchase of cryptocurrencies by credit card. But I do not know if they meant only exchanges like Coinbase. With ICOs there was often the possibility to pay by card.
It's probably not really possible to stop all payments to crypto companies

Well in all honestly it makes sense, purchasing immutable anonymous crypto with credit, is just asking to lead to a bankruptcy scam. In all honesty i feel its completely fair to say crypto shouldn't be purchaseable on credit. Debit yes, credit No.

Purchasing crypto on credit is like purchasing anonymous USD advances, its asking for abuse.  I'd imagine their will be a framework in place eventually to handle credit->crypto but then again who knows. In the end as long as they don't block debit cards, or prepaid credit cards, i don't see a big issue.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:26:11 PM

Hi all, for those who do not know, investments up to 5000 dollars will require KYC registration. Also, you can invest with ETH, BTC, LTC, or FIAT.

If you have a current account, is it possible to purchase it without any processing on the purchase date?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:27:41 PM

The safest way to know probably where bonus'ed tokens will end up when they hit exchanges safely is just to calculate the real cost per tokens

Bonuses affect exchange market in the same way the problem is people think a dump to under ico prie issomehow bad for your purchase it isn't really. Basically if 100 tokens cost 1$ and you get 200 tokens, don't feel bad if the token price hits exchanges and drops to .006$ because technically you got the tokens for .005$

You have to take into account with your bonus what you actually spent per token when you buy into ICO's with bonuses, consider them a discount over ico price not "free tokens" now if price drops in the above example to .001$ per token, then ya idiots are dumping because they thought their bonus tokens were "free" so any profit is profit to them, but normally their will be a lot of people placing buy orders at the "discounted" cost price from the ico.

Or at least thats i understand the supply price mechanics of ico bonuses.

You have good point phantam, but all good ICO listing at premium price. And I have seen people booking profit specially bounty hunters as well as in where buyers received high bonus. That creates bit panic in the beginning.

Thats true. Most quality and legit projects survive after that initial hiccup. So if we are confident about the project, we should not worry about initial dip or dumping. Squeezer is in the top most category.

Nice perspective. The perk of investing early; I think the best strategy would always to sell half and keep  half. So it is like you got your money back the 50% bonus is what you use for speculation.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:39:58 PM

Hey guys, the official Squeezer team have just tweeted a really interesting article which I think everyone who is thinking about investing should read.

The link is here:- https://medium.com/@squeezer/private-investments-to-flood-into-squeezer-af50aa0a1872

It will certainly give you some more confidence if you are in two minds about investing or not
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:48:46 PM

Hey guys, the official Squeezer team have just tweeted a really interesting article which I think everyone who is thinking about investing should read.

The link is here:- https://medium.com/@squeezer/private-investments-to-flood-into-squeezer-af50aa0a1872

It will certainly give you some more confidence if you are in two minds about investing or not
You can get up to 35% more bonus on the 50% one is that even good? they are giving away very big bonuses bountyhunters could make a lot of profit from it.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:23:38 PM

Is that true? I thought they were trying to regularize somethings on the creditcard payments. But not very sure about complete banning. I know some of friends they still use credit cards to crypto buying.
As I know buying crypto/ICO by using credit cards got banned. But by using mastercard/Visa/Debit you can still buy crypto/ICO.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:27:25 PM

Thanks for sharing the article. It looks like they have many big investors above 30,000$ and the Pre-Sale could be sold out very fast.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

The number 1 rating on ico benchmark caught me although i dont believe rating sites this is going to be a good ico for Squeezer
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:47:38 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 05:45:38 AM by utclpn

Is that true? I thought they were trying to regularize somethings on the creditcard payments. But not very sure about complete banning. I know some of friends they still use credit cards to crypto buying.
As I know buying crypto/ICO by using credit cards got banned. But by using mastercard/Visa/Debit you can still buy crypto/ICO.

I guess still on some locations credit cards can be usable for buying crypto/ICO. Only few countries has banned buying cryptos using credit cards.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

Squeezer have partnership with mcro engineering also. MCRO is a fast growing company that builds high performance mobile, web and desktop apps for top clients and very promising startups.

This is great development, Where did you get this information, it will be nice if you share a link for everyone to read through.

This is really a good one I must confess. Look at the caliber of people they are in partnership with. It show's that this project is a no-joke. Thanks for the info

Thanks UTCLPN, for update here. I just visited their website and I found their engineers are experts in front-end technologies like React, ReactNative, AngularJS, Sencha and pure native iOS and Android. We need to get more information from dev/team about squeezer. Lots are good things are hidden here. Smiley

That's a good thing that they have many experts in the team. You can not create blockchain interfaces if you only hire webdesigner :-)

Unfortunately, I'm not a professional in the field, so I have not looked at the MVP yet. Has anyone already looked at it and can give a first impression?

Lol at web designer, well, the fact is, the blockchain technology is a new thing, vast and complicated, so one is only expected to hire the best hands in order to achieve the needed objective, i believe squeezer knows this and is doing the needed requirement(s)
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:55:03 PM

Squeezer allows you to enjoy developing your project for any preferred time frame without the pressure of monthly costs. You can add as many events you to trigger your microservice's functions.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:30:01 PM

Thanks for sharing the article. It looks like they have many big investors above 30,000$ and the Pre-Sale could be sold out very fast.

This is a good sign really, large investments as these define the real initiation of the project

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:44:55 PM

Squeezer's innovation is creating a single, unified blockchain-connector that will allow developers to connect to multiple blockchains. We also offer a sandbox in which developers can test their applications and make rapid production deployments.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:46:43 PM

Hi all, for those who do not know, investments up to 5000 dollars will require KYC registration. Also, you can invest with ETH, BTC, LTC, or FIAT.

I think you want to say investments up to 5000 dollars will not require KYC registration? If you invest 5000 or more USD then only KYC is needed.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:48:40 PM

Squeezer allows you to enjoy developing your project for any preferred time frame without the pressure of monthly costs. You can add as many events you to trigger your microservice's functions.

Wow... Is that not bad for business letting someone develop project on the platform for a long period of time without paying a dime.. It will make people misuse the platform then.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:41:48 PM

Wow... Is that not bad for business letting someone develop project on the platform for a long period of time without paying a dime.. It will make people misuse the platform then.

It’s only bad if it negatively impacts the platform which I believe the way they are deisngning it is not the case. I would think the team considered this kind of issue and how it will effect the platform. In the end I think it comes down to the fact the team needs more than anything adoption from teams and users to drive demand
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:55:20 PM

The Squeezer platform helps software developer to build apps easily without tackling the entire blockchain infrastructure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: