Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:16:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade wisely  (Read 3255 times)
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:13:48 PM

Buy when the markets are red. Check the coin foundation - Team, Marketcap, Volume. Sell when green at least 3% profit will be good for selling. Repeat the pattern and don't be too greedy.  Constantly reap good money...
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:17:05 PM

I think Learn to trade wisely on the stock exchange, you can have good knowledge about the market. You should Be able to keep your emotions. You need to learn to be a pragmatist. Start with small insignificant sums, track your results, work on mistakes. Over time, you will learn.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:29:44 PM

You have to look into this stuff for yourself and acquire your own strategy over time. Look at charts with different pairs and start studying the markets and looking at fundamental analysis and technical also. There are different types of trading too so have a look into the different ways to trade  and what you can trade and where. Keep up with political, social and economical impacting news and observe how this affects what assets you might be looking into. this could be a good place to start Smiley
Yes I agree that keeping an eye on the news at all times will be a great way because any news could affect the price movement of a coin. Analysis does require an intelligence in doing various data processing, it takes a long time but with various considerations then we can make the best decision.
believe that trading is a job that requires intelligence, to me that luck does not apply to trading.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:17:01 PM

If you have not experienced it, I advise you not to trade. If involved, invest in the crypto top 5 by Coinmarketcap because they are cryptos that are increasing over time, the risk is less because of investment in ICO. So if you want to trade wisely then there is no other way to cultivate experience and often invest.

Ajiloveyuyun

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:34:48 AM

the best teacher is the experience .. you will never understand only from suggestions, criticism, input, and omonga from others.
try to trade on your own, you will understand by itself. and the time that will turn you into a successful merchant or an unsuccessful trader
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:15:39 AM

you can trade wisely with your experience , learn trading from courses available online .
trading have no scope of mistakes , always set a stop loss .

CaptainKrypto255

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:56:51 AM

Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:26:08 AM

You have to look into this stuff for yourself and acquire your own strategy over time. Look at charts with different pairs and start studying the markets and looking at fundamental analysis and technical also. There are different types of trading too so have a look into the different ways to trade  and what you can trade and where. Keep up with political, social and economical impacting news and observe how this affects what assets you might be looking into. this could be a good place to start Smiley
Yes I agree that keeping an eye on the news at all times will be a great way because any news could affect the price movement of a coin. Analysis does require an intelligence in doing various data processing, it takes a long time but with various considerations then we can make the best decision.
believe that trading is a job that requires intelligence, to me that luck does not apply to trading.

News is a big thing in cryptomarket and I think you must consider everything when you do trading simply because of high volatility that can affect the market easily. Don't depend on luck simply because it will not help you to achieve your goal better to focus on it and enjoy bigger profit on time.
Mohondoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:03:16 AM

Always remember, the main thing of trading is always be careful of yourself. Because before we get to know ourselves, it will make big losses. Basically human wants to get rich instantly, that is what we should be aware of. For point's trading are already given by master trading. They are all right with their posts.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:39:50 AM

i didnt know how to trade wisely im a beginner, can anyone help me

The rules are very simple. Buy on the lower levels, sell on the top and never buy at the peak! These three simple rules will help you make good money.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
IMatveeva

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:04:15 AM

No, it is impossible to know in front of where the price will go, what you can do, best to wait until the price drops as low as possible and put on average life 2 3 4 months or a year to distribute 7 10 altcoins
rucapri0

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:05:47 AM

The main thing is always to diversify your risks. And do not risk all at once despite the emotions
Veviene0417

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

Being a good trader, better to do more research inorder to gather information and ideas about trading system.
Trading is not easy for many. It is a business which involves a high probability of losses and financial risk. For a beginner, it is recommended that you should try to get depth knowledge of the stock market field. You should understand various tactics involved and the risks involved with various types of trading styles. The key is to anticipate the price movements of the commodity in order to gain profit and to be a winner.
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:42:51 PM

Buy at rumors - sell at new is what they say.
But if you are quick, you can buy quickly at news, and sell at a higher price.
But what is really profitable, is if you buy really low, right at the support wall, then wait, patiently. It will pay off.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:39:35 PM

You need to understand many things before starting crypto trading

• Crypto market is high on volatility and low on liquidity and volume, such markets are always hard to trade.
  • This market runs in a cycle. Bear and bull phase are the part of the cycle. You need to analyze them and make your entry and exit point carefully.
  • Crypto market involves heavy involvement of trading bots which run over certain algos and can turn the trade anytime. The bulk holders control market movements with bots as they have a record of various stop-loss and sell/buy orders

You aren't getting in the mature and healthy market but a decentralised and unregulated market. So, start with something you can afford to lose to know how this market works. Try to trade upon news instead of following trading gurus.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:32:21 PM

The most logical way to trade is to move fast, if you catch some news quickly, you trade it accordingly. The brokers usually go out with 2 phones, so rush= profit

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:57:40 PM

Don't listen to your instincts, be rational. Always make research about the coin you will invest. Buy when it's cheap and know when to sell.
crypto002

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:20:38 PM

First thing you need to take course, read books or watch youtube video how to trade in crypto .Apart from that my few points to trade can be 1. Dont chase hype 2. dont buy High 3. dont invest in one crypto invest in different crypto 4) invest what you can lose 5) dont be greedy set profit and take it out .
lastlove9091

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:32:29 AM

Trading is one of the most difficult things for me in crypto but thanks to that you are able to earn how to do it, everything is based on you and your decision so you could learn to trade wisely only by practise, try your luck and learn as much as you can.
Dimon8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:18:57 AM

To trade wisely, one must be wise. To be wise you have to work hard on yourself, read, study, analyze thoughts and actions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: