Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:32:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform  (Read 301245 times)
tagbond (OP)

Activity: 627
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:37:27 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 07:55:08 AM by tagbond

@ vesperwillow - Sorry, but I think you have an overactive imagination, as well as overthinking it. Your whole argument is based on the fact that we are going to sell it at a fixed price. The merchants here are not that stupid, they will buy at market pricing, whatever that is. They will buy from the users that they have given it to, in exchange for goods, services or real money and they will compare current pricing. We even built vskype.com, so customers can check what pricing is. Our business model is in making a tiny percentage on turnover from merchants using Tagcash as a payment or remittance system (for Fiat mostly), and possibly a larger percentage of Fiat/crypto given as referrals via Tagcash.

If TAG pricing goes down in the short term, nothing we can do. It certainly is not in any "grand plan". We will continue to build a business that can use TAG, but we will not make decisions based on the price of it. We have a fair amount of TAG, and will continue to buy in the future. I believe in the long term future so I have no problems buying. But rather than speculating with wild ideas, come visit our office, talk to the staff and see what is really happening.

vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:47:59 PM

So then, you won't mind if we crash the coin price to 1 satoshi? Sounds good Smiley

ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:44:51 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 11:57:59 PM by ny2cafuse

Tagmining will be shutting down completely.

I have disabled mining.  If you have coins on the pool, withdraw them ASAP.  If you don't have your coins withdrawn by next weekend, don't be pissed about the pool shutting down with coins pending.  You have been warned.

Mark,

I have supported you and your endeavors since launch.  I've been a huge supporter of TAG(Everything), and TAG(Everything) to come.  That being said:

I'm going to get a bit critical of your last comment, because it honestly just showed what I've been worried about for a while now.

At this time, I believe you don't care about this community.  To assume that community is just here to hoard coins and wait for the pump and dump is asinine.  Most of the people that have been here backing you were here because they appreciated a cryptocurrency, backed by a solid business model, that held a steady value.  The only reason I held coins early on is because I was holding for POS, which turned out to be faulty anyway.  When POS failed, I sold as soon as I mined.  Since the 1.0.3 update you have faded.  I'm not sure why.

People are putting a lot of effort into spreading the news about TAG.  I have written almost every tech blog I can think of(numerous times) to try to get some publicity.  I have purchased, sold, and given out TAG RFID cards to try to spark interest here in the states.  I have tried to hold the community together while you were absent because you didn't "want to argue"(or you just didn't care to).  I have sunk $1000 in personal money back into Tagmining to try to offset the hit by the orphan problem you let happen... and you let it happen.  I know I'm not the only one here that put time and hard earned money into supporting your project.  It is a community... so why aren't you a part of it?

I recommended that, if you were busy, you should assign someone in your office to be the community liaison.  It's a solid idea for someone who is as busy as yourself.  Why won't you do that?  Even if they're here to spread anti-fud and address community concerns about your disregard for us.  Why can't this happen?  Why do we always have to wait for the same post about the services over and over from you?  The post that never addresses any of the technical concerns or questions we have.

Why would you update the code and put "letting older clients connect... for now" if your thoughts now are that older clients are causing the orphans?  Why wouldn't you stop that immediately?

Why, when you thought POS was the issue, and you've said time and time again you don't like hoarders, would you continue to use POS?  Maybe it has something to do with the 75k+ coins you told me you have?  You don't want people to hoard coins because you want them to sell them to you so you can hold for POS and collect even more.

You said that your dev team is really one coin dev, and that the rest of the team does a bunch of other stuff.  Fine... I'm ok with that.  In fact I like that you have a solid team where each person has a different subset of skills.  But why wouldn't you have your coin dev post in the forums when these issues came up?  You told me he's created a dozen other coins already on the market.  List them.  I want to see how many of them are actually legitimate coins, and how many have been involved in scandals.  If he's created a dozen other coins currently on the market, he's obviously involved with the community here.  It smells really fishy that he would have been so involved with the creation of that many coins in the past, but he has not been involved with this coin's thread at all.  And why would the github code only be updated via your account?  Why is there no activity from your dev in the github?  If he's created coins, he's used github, so he has an account.  Produce your dev and the list of coins he created.  Let the community investigate his credibility.

At this time I believe you're playing the community here for fools.  Stringing them along and using them for their hashes to pad your pocket.

I will not be a part of it any longer.  I urge others to not waste their time or effort on this coin any longer.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
KuBuR

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:06:37 AM

Needless to say, I fully agree with vesperwillow (really great analysis and time-line of facts) and ny2cafuse (another bunch of dev team facts).

Mark, this is how you managed to loose the trust of the community. Moreover, you are acting as "king", saying I won't respond here - if you want to talk with me then come to my kingdom (Tagbond). I will be available for conversation only there. I'm to good to respond here.

Reading you last post Mark really makes me laugh. The situation is getting ridiculous and of course the price of TAG is falling.

I'm not a fan of any conspiracy theories, but things written by vesper and fuse are a way closer to the truth, in my opinion, than the things you say, Mark.
I think you owe a huge explanation to the people how supported you for so long. For now, it just seems you don''t give a rat's ass for them.

K.

johndec2

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:32:33 AM

In future I will be responding only via our forums at tagbond.com - if anyone wants to continue conversations I will respond there only.

Which currently contains 1 post by you in December announcing its' existence.  http://forums.tagbond.com/discussion/12/tagcoin-general-discussion  and is no doubt moderated.

Sorry Mark but that is unacceptable (as if you really care).  The peasants are revolting and instead of coming out to meet them, you choose to hide within the walls of your castle.  I've seen the light and have walked away and I'm sure a lot of other people feel the same.  Good luck with your broken coin.
vesperwillow

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:28:50 AM

Needless to say, I fully agree with vesperwillow (really great analysis and time-line of facts) and ny2cafuse (another bunch of dev team facts).

Mark, this is how you managed to loose the trust of the community. Moreover, you are acting as "king", saying I won't respond here - if you want to talk with me then come to my kingdom (Tagbond). I will be available for conversation only there. I'm to good to respond here.

Reading you last post Mark really makes me laugh. The situation is getting ridiculous and of course the price of TAG is falling.

I'm not a fan of any conspiracy theories, but things written by vesper and fuse are a way closer to the truth, in my opinion, than the things you say, Mark.
I think you owe a huge explanation to the people how supported you for so long. For now, it just seems you don''t give a rat's ass for them.

K.

Yeah, it's amazing what dots become clear when you keep notes and start laying them out on a table. And when the price hits 1 satoshi, what margin will he have for profit? Less than he has now I'm sure. And if the whole community here stops, he loses 1/4-1/3 of his hashpower, so his overhead increases. Maybe my speculation is all off.. but hey, it's more information than we've received on this coin lately.

In future I will be responding only via our forums at tagbond.com - if anyone wants to continue conversations I will respond there only.

Which currently contains 1 post by you in December announcing its' existence.  http://forums.tagbond.com/discussion/12/tagcoin-general-discussion  and is no doubt moderated.

Sorry Mark but that is unacceptable (as if you really care).  The peasants are revolting and instead of coming out to meet them, you choose to hide within the walls of your castle.  I've seen the light and have walked away and I'm sure a lot of other people feel the same.  Good luck with your broken coin.

Lol.. nice catch man.

werneo

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:56:55 AM

You said that your dev team is really one coin dev, and that the rest of the team does a bunch of other stuff.  Fine... I'm ok with that.  In fact I like that you have a solid team where each person has a different subset of skills.  But why wouldn't you have your coin dev post in the forums when these issues came up?  You told me he's created a dozen other coins already on the market.  List them.  I want to see how many of them are actually legitimate coins, and how many have been involved in scandals.  If he's created a dozen other coins currently on the market, he's obviously involved with the community here.  It smells really fishy that he would have been so involved with the creation of that many coins in the past, but he has not been involved with this coin's thread at all.  And why would the github code only be updated via your account?  Why is there no activity from your dev in the github?  If he's created coins, he's used github, so he has an account.  Produce your dev and the list of coins he created.  Let the community investigate his credibility.

I believe TAG's coin dev is Artos of SBC infamy.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:06:24 AM

I'm just really disappointed in his response to every legitimate question.

How many times have people asked what was going to be done with the orphan issue?  And how many times did he respond days later with a post that made no reference to anything technical.  There is a serious issue with the network.  Whether that's the coin's code, or a hack, or even just version mismatching... there's an issue.  All it would take to make people happy is to address the issue.  Or at least enlist the help of people who know what to look for and do to fix the issue.  Pushing out a client that specifically states "allowing older clients to connect... for now" is ridiculous.  Especially when the main speculation is that there's an issue with older clients connecting.

And we never got any response from him about the negative retarget code, and whether that was in TAG.  Wouldn't that be a great thing to investigate?  Instead, we get vskype.  Like people said already, I don't care what the daily value is.  I was mining it when it was ~$0.20-0.30.  I wouldn't care if it was back at $0.20-0.30 if it was just stable and Mark wouldn't turn his back on this community.

There's no reason to mine this coin anymore.  The orphans will not get fixed because Mark made it very clear that the coin was not the focus.  If he didn't say the things he said today, the community would just keep trudging along and making him money.  I'm really glad he did what he did.  It may open up some people's eyes.  It sure as hell opened mine.  I've been blindly following him since day one.  I put everything I had into tagmining and supporting his coin.

Your really let me down, Mark.  You showed your true colors today, and it's really sad to know what they really are.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:07:48 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 05:19:36 AM by ny2cafuse

Do you have any verifiable evidence?  I'd really like to know what other coins he has made.  Mark claims his dev has made "nearly 2 dozen".

-Fuse

Edit: If it is Artos, the SBC thread is worth a read.  A lot of it plays out much like here.  Gain community interest, disappear, come back and gain their interest again, disappear again and leave people questioning the coin's future.  Best part of advice from that thread, and should seriously be considered here:

My advice is this; just sell it, cut your losses, and move on. Use this as a learning experience. I took a hit on my investment when i sold, but it has worked out for the best. Im up with the new coin i put into.

Brilliant.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
vesperwillow

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:25:34 AM

Sounds like starcoin lol.

The zombie coin

werneo

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:31:33 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 09:16:45 PM by werneo

Do you have any verifiable evidence?  I'd really like to know what other coins he has made.  Mark claims his dev has made "nearly 2 dozen".

http://forums.stablecoin.net/index.php?topic=104.msg436#msg436

artos
Administrator
View Profile  StableCoin  Personal Message (Offline)

Author Topic: StableCoin in the Press  (Read 328 times)
« on: December 18, 2013, 04:12:17 pm »
Last week, the lead developer of TagCoin (Mark) contacted me wanting to know if I'd be interested in a 'test drive' for a new service he's planning on launching, Miskio. Miskio plans to offer marketing/promotion related services, among other things, for coins. Of course, I was very interested. Earlier this week, he pushed out a nice press release for us. Check it out at: http://www.wnd.com/markets/news/read/25903650/innovative_bitcoin_alternative_stablecoin_posts_strong_gains_in_return

You can view a more complete list of all the sites it appears on here: https://www.google.com/search?q=innovative+stablecoin&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#q=Innovative+Bitcoin+Alternative+StableCoin+Posts+Strong+Gains&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

I also remember that Artos visited Japan during this period, so it seems likely that's when he met with Mark.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=349198.msg4352688#msg4352688

Mark helped to market/pump stablecoin by apparently writing this mid-December press release:
http://marketersmedia.com/innovative-bitcoin-alternative-stablecoin-posts-strong-gains-in-return/28727

http://www.wnd.com/markets/news/read/25903650/innovative_bitcoin_alternative_stablecoin_posts_strong_gains_in_return

http://www.abc27.com/story/24227113/innovative-bitcoin-alternative-stablecoin-posts-strong-gains-in-return

Stablecoin prices peaked in early December, a few weeks after Artos announced he was bringing the coin back. Mark must have contacted him in the midst of all of that, and lured Artos to work on Tagbond projects. I'm guessing that Artos cashed out of sbc at that time, and then took a "business trip" to Japan. He must have met Mark during that trip. Since then, I would guess Artos has been working full time on Mark's projects. This would explain why Artos stopped working on SBC, and why the whole project fell apart, causing the price to crash.

SBC price history:
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/51

sbc thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=349198

and on reddit:
http://www.reddit.com/r/StableCoin

sbc forums:
http://forums.stablecoin.net/
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:04:13 AM

Your really let me down, Mark.  You showed your true colors today, and it's really sad to know what they really are.

-Fuse

Yep, he has told his core group of loyal supporters to screw off.

I don't think he will have a problem with this community 'hoarding' his coin anymore. Maybe his little corner of the world is enough for him to reach his goals. Alienating us just adds to the list of questionable decisions he has made since launch.

At this point I will certainly dissuade anyone from using Marks current or future ventures.
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 02:09:05 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 02:39:18 PM by Hazard

As a large holder of TAG who's net worth has taken a sharp hit these past 2 weeks, allow me to chime in. I've been following this coin since day 1 as it is, to my knowledge, the only coin with a real, legitimate company backing it. This sets it apart from the rest of the rubbish released by children on this forum.

From a technical perspective, I see nothing wrong with this coin at this point. There is no "orphan issue" as you guys keep harking on about. Proof of stake coins naturally have a higher orphan rate. Considering the 4 min target block time, an orphan rate of about 10-15% is to be expected. Going by the past month's worth of blocks at hashfaster, that's exactly where it's at - 12%. Go read some of Balthazar's old posts regarding this if you're interested. Orphans are unavoidable in a proof of stake system.

As for the "negative retargets" thing, if this was an issue, the blockchain would be completely stalled. By nature, this issue can only possibly affect blockchains that have extremely fast block times and extremely low difficulty, such as orbitcoin for example. TAG has neither of those qualities. Did you know that neither PPCoin or Novacoin (the 2 biggest PoS coins) have a "fix" for negative retargets? Because it's a non-issue.

Regarding the "old versions", this isn't an issue either. Do you honestly think the bitcoin network can be attacked by clients running older versions? Here's what happens: Old client sends new client a block. New client checks the block. Block is found to be invalid. New client then blacklists old client for sending invalid blocks. So as far as blacklisting old clients goes, the client already does this by default.

All I see in this thread is a bunch of people with no technical expertise throwing out their crazy theories on what they think happened, or what they think a fix is... You guys don't know what the hell you're talking about, to be quite frank. But that's pretty typical for this forum. In my opinion, the biggest issue TAG faces is that of communication. Though, having to deal with people like you all day, I wouldn't want to post here either. Briefly looking through this thread, Mark gets torn apart no matter what he posts. So I am not at all surprised that he's just given up at this point. As far as I can tell, there are no technical issues with this coin, but the community still seems to think there is. That lapse in communication is very problematic, and perhaps something Mark should work on.

There are some interesting parallels between artos/sbc and mark/tag, but not the ones mentioned in this thread. Conspiracy theories aside, both coins seemed to be focused on the "longer" game, as opposed to the typical pump/dumps that are pervasive on this forum. In both cases, you have a demanding community who isn't satisfied with the current rate of growth, and continually hounds the developer until he gets burnt out and vanishes. If you read through artos' posts from the very beginning, you'll see the story of a man who started out as enthusiastic, slowly coming to hate what he is doing because of how the community acted. I fear the same may happen to TAG if something doesn't change here.

Let me remind you that in the real world, a yearly ROI of 10% is considered amazing. In this internet funny money business, gains like that are expected daily. It's unrealistic. If you're not satisfied with the current rate of growth, then sell your coins and get involved with some awful pump and dump coin like maxcoin. One of the reasons I like this coin is because Mark isn't on here all day pumping his coin, like every other shitcoin developer out there. He appears to be focused on growing the business rather than artificially inflating the value of the coin, and there's nothing wrong with that. The value of the coin will follow upwards if he is successful. To see a coin that strives for organic growth is a fresh of breath air in this environment.

TLDR: Community, stop being so demanding, and stop commentating on things you don't understand. Mark, work on your communication. If you ever need any development work done, shoot me a line.

ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:09:06 PM

Hazard... the orphan issue isn't the typical orphans you see with coins.  These occur days after blocks are confirmed and paid out.  This leaves things "messy", to say the least, on a pool.

That isn't normal.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
KuBuR

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:09:16 PM

From a technical perspective, I see nothing wrong with this coin at this point. There is no "orphan issue" as you guys keep harking on about. Proof of stake coins naturally have a higher orphan rate. Considering the 4 min target block time, an orphan rate of about 10-15% is to be expected. Going by the past month's worth of blocks at hashfaster, that's exactly where it's at - 12%. Go read some of Balthazar's old posts regarding this if you're interested. Orphans are unavoidable in a proof of stake system.

In your opinion this is also applicable to blocks being orphaned after hundreds of confirmations? I don't think so...

You seem to be Mark's new spokesman Smiley
That's great, but I don't buy your explanation about him not giving here any specific answers. I also don't think that closing himself in his fortress is because of the haters.
Johndec2 already proven how professional Tagbond forum is:

I also don't think that a person who offers paid coin creation (thus adding more shitty coins to the market) can introduce himself as a guru. You have developed some coins and now you are offering your services to the people? That's great, but it won't make you an expert.

I'm sure your knowledge is descent but please bear in mind that some people here really made a lot of commitment to TAG, so I don't think that calling them "people with no technical expertise" is a good option.
They developed really good and successful pools and they lost a lot with the issues, which you name as "normal".
Not everything can be explained by bad bad wolves hunting down heroic people...

tagbond (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:41:36 PM

I guess I should respond to some of the comments here.... I admit, I should communicate more, but honestly, I get fed up with the crap being posted.

As for my stating that i wanted to communicate via my own forums, of course I want to generate more traffic there. Does it really matter if the community posts there or here?..I would prefer there..Smiley

Do you REALLY think I am in this to make money from TAG? I could do exactly the same thing with BTC as more than a few people have pointed out, and it would be more established and understood than TAG. You seriously think that I have some crazy plan to make a few dollars off an alt coin? I want it to succeed as a cryptocurrency OUTSIDE of the narrow confines of speculation between coins, to take something with a great idea and see it change the face of the rewards industry. And here we are quibbling about how you think I am in it to make a few dollars. My net worth is far in excess of the TAG market cap so at my stage of life I don't need to make more ...but I do want to make a difference and make the rewards business better for the end user... however that is not just TAG. It could be a big part, or it might not be...that's what we are trying to build and see what happens.

As for the mining, hoarding etc. This coin will get mined, one way or another. If I have to set up a large mining operation to create currency, then I will but I think there are enough pools out there that will support it.
PoS is a great selling point for customers, but ok, on the other hand it might encourage hoarding. However, if there is more than 1.5% growth per year, makes sense to just sell and make more than the interest. Sure, we could just take out the PoS, and that would have been an option if there were more serious issues with the coin, but there are no technical issues with the coin further than those that PoS coins have in general. If you don't like the PoS aspect then you should not have got involved with TAG.

@ Fuse - this was fixed in 1.0.4

As for my true colors...I am always available to chat on skype, via video, voice or chat. Talk to me if you feel slighted and tell me face to face if you think I am a fake, but I have no time for idiots with no constructive criticism, who hide behind their internet cloak of anonymity and make remarks based on very little info.

I will try to do better to communicate on this forum, it just gets a little frustrating that's all.

And one last thing for Limbaugh... my "tiny corner of the world" is 100 million people and that is before we even leave the Philippines. If I can make TAG succeed here, then I will have achieved something in life. Please tell me what you are doing or have done in life that qualifies you to comment on business ventures.

ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:51:14 PM

Mate, you lost a lot of people's trust yesterday.  You can't just say things like you said here and expect it to not go the way it did.

I really felt like you were turning your back on this community, and me, after the work that a lot of people put into making Tagcoin desirable in this community.  I understand that TAG is more than just the coin... mate, that's why I backed it for so long.  But when this community backs that part of the operation while you're working on the main part, you can't make them feel like their part is insignificant and pointless.

As far as the comments from vesperwillow, others, and me.  That's the nature of this forum.  You let people wonder for too long and they start to formulate their own ideas.  You've made a few comments here and there, but you never address the orphan issue publicly.  People are upset about that.  I know not everyone is an expert in coin design or code.  So yes, we may just be throwing out crazy ideas... but you need to address them.  And not saying something like "no... that won't work".  Because that is what got us to this point in the first place.  People honestly think that you have ignored or totally disregarded what they've said about anything and everything.  That's why I recommended having someone talk in the forum.  It will only help you in the long run to keep communication open.

As far as your coin dev goes- at this point I don't care who he is.  He could be Artos, or hell even Hazard.  I don't care.  At this point though you need a community dev as well.  Someone who is able to give a second set of eyes to the code and make sure things are straight.  I'd highly recommend getting in contact with Ahmed_Bodi in this regard.  He might be able to lend a hand to the community development of the coin... even if that's just bug checking.

I'm sorry I said the things I said.  They were harsh.  I hope this can really turn around and just be a bump in the road.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
tagbond (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:00:36 PM

@Fuse - I already checked with a couple of coin devs, and they said the same thing. "PoS coins have these issues, so you can either chop the PoS or let the miners accept that it is part of the deal". Perhaps I should have pointed this out a while back, but I assumed everyone mining PoS knew that...

Of all the people making comments on here, I was disappointed to lose your trust the most. I know you have kept with us since the start...and you know I have offered TAG to replace your losses on the pool, something I can still do if you need it. However, if it means I have to chop PoS for you get into mining again, then I cannot do that. However, f you want me to set up a mining pool and have you run it, with me taking all the risks and costs, then I can do that as well. Perhaps the community would listen to you more than me..Smiley

There is more to TAG than just mining, and I would prefer to have people like you on board for the longer term goals.

And yes, I am not perfect..I need to learn to communicate better...just one of those things that for some of us, takes a while to get right..Wink

ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:15:09 PM

@Fuse - I already checked with a couple of coin devs, and they said the same thing. "PoS coins have these issues, so you can either chop the PoS or let the miners accept that it is part of the deal". Perhaps I should have pointed this out a while back, but I assumed everyone mining PoS knew that...

Of all the people making comments on here, I was disappointed to lose your trust the most. I know you have kept with us since the start...and you know I have offered TAG to replace your losses on the pool, something I can still do if you need it. However, if it means I have to chop PoS for you get into mining again, then I cannot do that. However, f you want me to set up a mining pool and have you run it, with me taking all the risks and costs, then I can do that as well. Perhaps the community would listen to you more than me..Smiley

There is more to TAG than just mining, and I would prefer to have people like you on board for the longer term goals.

And yes, I am not perfect..I need to learn to communicate better...just one of those things that for some of us, takes a while to get right..Wink

A wise man once told me, "no one is infallible".  Grin

We all do things that we regret at some point.  In some ways I regret saying the things I said yesterday.  In some ways I'm happy I said them... now things are on the table and we're working them out.

Let's make this a point in the history of TAG that we built upon, not buried.  I'm willing to work towards making things work for TAG as long as you're willing to work more with this community, which I think you're already on the path to doing now.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:10:44 PM

I've worked on multiple pos coins and worked on pools for numerous pos coins. and yes hazard is right there are more orphans. but a huge 200+ block chain being orphaned is not normal
@Hazard i'd have expected you to know better than that of all people.

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: