Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:32:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382319 times)
wiked1

Activity: 417
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:43:22 AM

Anyone notice anything with nmc.It seems the hashrate has increased dramatically recently?

This is slightly old news but.....

https://archive.org/details/DecentralizedWeb20160609pt1?start=21750

Cheers bud

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wiked1

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:44:54 AM

Anyone notice anything with nmc.It seems the hashrate has increased dramatically recently?

That coin is gonna do really well.  I've always said that.  I don't own any, however.  It is low risk and high reward. 

Its around a long time much like ixcoin
wiked1

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:45:56 AM

This is slightly old news but.....

https://archive.org/details/DecentralizedWeb20160609pt1?start=21750

Cheers bud..I might pick up a few too with all this dumping going on
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 12:12:19 PM

Its around a long time much like ixcoin

It was Bitcoin then Namecoin and a couple weeks later, IXCoin.  Everybody thinks litecoin came second which isn't even close.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
harry nabin

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:22:40 PM

you are right ( VLAD2VLAD ) i am totally agree with u
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 12:53:49 PM

you are right ( VLAD2VLAD ) i am totally agree with u

Thanks, brother, and welcome to the F U T U R E!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 09:55:01 PM

Anybody buy these BFX tokens?  Now you can get real equity in Bitfinex for them.  SHOCKER!!!  lol

---

[NewsBTC] - Bitfinex to Offer Equity to BFX Token Holders through BnkToTheFuture

---

Never underestimate the Chinese!

Bitfinex Token (BFX) is down 70%.

I would buy it at this point and add heavily if it goes lower.  I think Bitfinex is gonna recover the stolen bitcoins and these tokens are gonna be key to hold on to.  Good risk reward here, high probability Bitfinex has a solid plan.

FYI:  I'm jammin' to "it's a cruel summer" by Bananarama, right now.

It's gonna be a hot summer for sure!  Wink

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 11:14:56 PM

The Redshields love Bitcoin?

---

[CoinTelegraph] - Rothschild Family Dumps U.S. Dollar For Gold & ‘Other Currencies’, Bitcoin?

---

YES!  I think they do!

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:00:26 PM

Many coins are being pumped and dumped in recent weeks. XMR even went above 0.009 at a point. I can't believe that bitcoin is so weak after the bitfinex hack. The price can't even go above 600 dollars now. Looks like altcoins are going to pump in the next few weeks if bitcoin price remains weak.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 02:39:14 PM

Many coins are being pumped and dumped in recent weeks. XMR even went above 0.009 at a point. I can't believe that bitcoin is so weak after the bitfinex hack. The price can't even go above 600 dollars now. Looks like altcoins are going to pump in the next few weeks if bitcoin price remains weak.

I think alts are gonna boom much more than this.  And Dash/Monero were a couple of my top picks as far as safety/risk vs reward.  "Well funded" coins.  Not sure how they'll do once sidechains are out but I think out of the two one should stay strong and probably hit $1 billion.

The older alts should have massive runs soon. LTC, NMC, DOGE, etc...

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 10:39:22 AM

Did you guys buy any UNB yet?  Volume picking up on trex - the price is up ~5,000% since I posted this.  And I have a feeling the run is just beginning. 

You guys never listen to me:  This is why we can't have nice things!

You guys, err, muppets should be buying some UNB [UnbreakableCoin].  I think it's about to get Terpinized.  lol

At $5k-$10k cap it can be a 100+ fold coin.  Solid development and low float.

Ridiculously favorable risk/reward ratio if you believe in their devs and I do. 

Cheers!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 06:51:07 PM

Drink!

---

NBC News - SPECIAL REPORT  NEWS  EUROPE'S TERROR BATTLE AUG 24 2016, 5:10 PM ET
Germany Debates Putting Troops on Streets to Protect Against ISIS
by ANDY ECKARDT, ANJA GERLOFF and CARLO ANGERER

MAINZ, Germany — A week-long spate of violent attacks this summer — including two involving migrants — has triggered debate about potentially deploying troops on Germany's streets for the first time since World War II.

A July 18 ax and knife attack by an ISIS-inspired 17-year-old Afghan asylum-seeker aboard a train near Wuerzburg left five people seriously injured. It also raised questions about whether new security measures were needed in Germany.

---

EXCELLENT!!!

I was starting to get worried they changed strategy.  We'll show them knife wielding ISIS gang bangers. 

Martial Law for everyone in the EU - well, except for Romania, those thieving bastards would just steal all the guns. 

And the US, well, Americans have guns so they'll need a little [boom boom] convincing.  And a little "flooding" in Manhattan. 

As for me, I'm gonna be atop a Transylvanian mountain with my woman, my goats and my kids, eatin' sarmale cu mămăligă and pumpin' IXCoin to the New Gold StandardWink

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 07:05:41 PM

Sometimes foresight is 20/20.  Or 20/10.  

Just noticed I had a lot of Marshall on my brain last year.  lol

You guys seeing the crazy happening in Europe?

Something struck me as peculiar.  Supposedly these Muslim "refugees" are running for safety.

But if you look at their demographics nearly all of them are male ages 18-45.  Would you leave your mom and kids back home in danger?  So I ask myself, what age group is that for males.

Military age!

Another strange coincidence is the fact the U.S. is gearing up for a massive event and is prepared for Marshall Law.  Poor bastards in Europe don't even have guns to defend themselves, it's gonna be a slaughter.  Kill off all the undesirable citizens and blame the crazy immigrants.  Not that guns will help much in the U.S., a quick executive order will ensure door to door military confiscations [for which laws have been recently passed] but at least in the U.S. one has a chance to fight back.

I don't know what's going on but it does appear as if crazy and madness are about to be unleashed on the western world.

Right when Bitcoin is prepped and ready to go.  Another coincidence.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 07:34:24 PM

Mad Max:  Days of Chaos!

Shit's really about to get real, brothers.  Gotta get ready for the Fire! 

IX inside

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 08:40:07 PM

I've been robbed and hacked down to nothing.  Now I'm starting to make some coins back and here come the maggots, hacking me again. 

I've got a special plan in my heart for all the maggots in Cryptoworld.  Eat!  Consume!  Get your fill; for soon, you will be consumed.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 02:33:32 PM

Some people think they're getting their stolen coins from cryptsy and it will be within months.  I've been saying for a while nobody is gonna see any coins cause that was the scope of the theft the worthless cash you get will be a fraction of your coins' value.  And if you were anonymous like most of us were odds are you'll never see a dime. 

Time will prove that the cryptsy theft was far bigger than the $600 million Gox job and I think the Feds did the cryptsy job just like they did Gox and silkroad. 

Bastards!!! 

Here you go, recent email from the cryptsy receiver/lawyer!

---

Dear Dipshit who was stupid enough to leave up shit on an exchange,

The actual procedure for repaying Cryptsy customers, generally called a claims procedure, has not been decided.  That decision will be made in the future.  When exactly I cannot say, but it is several months away at the earliest.

Regarding your question -- “Assuming that my claim for my 1,000 XYZ COIN were to be accepted, would I receive the 1,000 XYZ Coins or the equivalent in fiat currency of their value at the time of purchase?”

The answer is unfortunately no.  The reason is because Paul Vernon, according to the Receiver’s allegations, stole millions of dollars in coins and funds from Cryptsy and its customers.  Those coins and money are still missing and may never be recovered.  Because coins and money were allegedly stolen, and such coins and money have not been returned to the Receiver, it is impossible to fully repay the customers what they are owed. 

What amount you ultimately will receive is undecided for the above-stated reasons and a function of many factors, including the assets the Receiver and/or Class Counsel are able to secure during the proceeding, the additional lawsuits and recoveries that the Receiver and/or Class Counsel file against targets who have liability for the Cryptsy debacle or improperly received assets, and the customers who submit claims for repayment in the future to-be-determined repayment or claims procedure.  If many customers do not submit a claim or the submitted claims are for less amounts of coins/money, the rate of return could be higher than anticipated.    

We ask you to remain patient during this proceeding, which typically take years – not months – to resolve.     

Patrick

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 02:37:52 PM

I think a really good trade right now is NAUT, currently around 68k sat.  I've been telling people to buy since 4K sat.  I think it's gonna hit minimum 250k sat in the next few weeks.  Hard to find a better trade right now. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 11:09:36 PM

Where did we hear this years ahead of time? 

---

Straight from the mouth of the Federal Reserve:

The most straightforward way to unencumber interest rate policy completely at the zero bound is to abolish paper currency. In principle, abolishing paper currency would be effective, would not need new technology, and would not need institutional modifications. However, the public would be deprived of the widely-used bundle of services that paper currency uniquely provides—a generally accepted paper medium of exchange providing transactions services especially for low-value transactions; a readily accessible, safe liability of the central bank; a store of value; a degree of privacy in financial management; and the option to hold money outside the banking system and to withdraw deposits at par as paper currency in times of financial stress. Hence, the public is likely to resist the abolition of paper currency until mobile access to bank deposits becomes cheaper and more easily available, ATM charges for access to paper currency become excessive, and/or electronic currency substitutes become widely available.

https://www.kansascityfed.org/%7E/media/files/publicat/sympos/2016/econsymposium-goodfriend-paper.pdf?la=en

---

Is every muppet in the world now [FINALLY] convinced the war was NEVER on crypto?

Really really tragic when the peasant with a serious case of the crazies was right all along.  lol

Soooo, serious question:  Have you sold your left nut for Bitcoin yet?  Soon you won't be needing them if you don't get in before it's too late. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 11:18:00 PM

Two years ago, my fuzzy muppets.  Not a singke soul in crypto believed this crazy shit back then.

I want an effing cookie for all the rude name calling.  My feelers still hurt!  And I'm really craving a cookie right now.

Roger Ver was also on every show screaming about how Bitcoin was "totally anonymous" and how Bitcoin could never be controlled by anyone and even now he says it's decentralized.

Oh, and the best part which he still bullshits about:  Bitcoin is the cheapest way to move money around, cheaper than any other form of payment.  Lol, someone should update his talking points with the fact that Bitcoin is, in many cases, already more expensive than any other form of payment and that will only get worse.   And that's without the regulatory costs which paper fiat has already included.  Haha.

Basically everything he has said has been totally wrong.  Dead wrong.  In time he will prove to be wrong even about "Bitcoin only having 21 million coins forever and ever and ever and ever."  Haha"

But I honestly cannot tell if guys like him are just idiots with a lot to gain or if they're muppets, talking heads, frontmen for other entities who pull their strings.  It's just hard to imagine so many "experts" constantly and consistently being so dead wrong so often and for such a prolonged period - and to have it all be an accident.  Very Odd.

As for paper fiat, no, they're gonna "kill the fed" and all the sheep masses are gonna be cheering, begging to get rid of paper money, thinking it was their idea all along.  Haha, the idea there, is to eliminate any access to a tradable physical and anonymous currency or assets so they will for sure permanently eliminate all paper fiat off the face of the earth.

That's kind of the point of this digital exercise.

All of these things always start out voluntary [and good] and then turn into mandatory [nightmares] and finally move into forced at gun-point and imprisonment.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 11:47:00 PM

I posted this like a year ago but I don't feel like searching for it.  Some guy on Reddit was just responding to that federal reserve paper saying they'll probably ban cash by saying that ISIS got a hold of $1 trillion.

See, not only is everyone behind the curve by 2+ years, but even now it's amateur hour.  The govt has very smart people working for them and that plan would simply suck and it wouldn't work.  Anyway, I corrected the guy so he can move forward in life knowing the truth about his future.

---
"That wouldn't work.  But a virus that turns every idiot into a genius being spread via money, that would work.  That's probably how it's gonna go down.  Scare the shit out of everyone with a made-up virus being spread via cash."

---

And it would work because about 80% of the general pop are braindead or retarded and the rest would be forced to give up cash by either law or simply because when the large majority have adopted a new crypto and the whole grid follows, then their paper money would be worthless by default.

At these special meetings I have no doubt these elite individuals once in a while stop [in the middle of a really crazy idea] and exclaim:  Oh, thank God for stupid people!"

And my plan, err, their plan for abolishing cash comes with a bonus in that they get to make a cool trillion dolla' selling the anti virus vaccine for the terrible genius virus to 7.4 billion stupid people.  Cause one thing about stupid people is that they think they're smart so they would never want to catch a virus that ever changes them.

"Oh, thank God for stupid people!"

Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: