Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:33:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382306 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 04:44:36 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2016, 12:31:52 PM by Vlad2Vlad

http://www.preciousmetals.com/blog/2016/04/edmund-c-moy-signature-labels/

Edmund C. Moy is a former U.S. Mint Director, celebrated author, respected economist and sought-after public speaker.  Born in Detroit, Michigan, he was raised in Waukesha, Wisconsin.  He has been celebrated for his pioneering work at the U.S. mint and has been honored with Edmund C. Moy signature labels . He’s the first child and son of Chinese immigrant parents.  They narrowly  escaped communism to become naturalized U.S. citizens. Moy graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 1979 with a triple major in Economics, International Relations and Political Science.

I'll give you three guesses (the first two don't count) as to where this forum's fearless leader is from. As a bonus, it's highly probable that one of said leader's parents may have personally met Moy at least once. Stick that in your anagram of SN and smoke it.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

You're throwing out so much info I'm getting lost but you may be on to something.

But as far as Moy goes, you think he's theymos?  I thought he was already doxxed a while ago and it wasn't Moy.  

Spell it out for the slow children at play!  Smiley

Edit:  Reading comprehension issues.  You're not saying Moy is theymos you're saying Theymos' parent(s) have met Moy.  Kind of a stretch but still interesting.

I think you've got something, you actually found something legit and provable.  You're just dragging it out for the fun of it.  lol

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 04:46:04 AM

happy xmas everyone btc heading to new highs!!!

Merry Christmas to you and everyone as well!

Bitcoin should hit $1,000 by year's end but I expect some chaos in January so be ready for that, brothers!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 12:37:39 PM

Thanks to the Way Back Machine, I was able to ascertain the referenced post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=8430.msg123571#msg123571

Here's the INTERESTING part: How did Ryan Dickherber (Astrohacker) know that the Guest/Anonymous post was by noagendamarket?

Upon penning the above, I may have figured out how such was possible, but please explain to me why an Australian (Bitcoin Oz) was using noagendamarket for some referral links: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=120757.msg1300437#msg1300437 - a fluke or was it one time disclosed that the two are the same?

You can't pull the wool over my eyes because there's no room due to wool already being pull over my eyes.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Vlad uncloaking in 5 ..... 4 .... 3 ...

Hahaha, you're a really funny guy. 

I've got a couple more weeks to go before uncloaking.  Wink

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:44:21 PM

http://www.preciousmetals.com/blog/2016/04/edmund-c-moy-signature-labels/

Edmund C. Moy is a former U.S. Mint Director, celebrated author, respected economist and sought-after public speaker.  Born in Detroit, Michigan, he was raised in Waukesha, Wisconsin.  He has been celebrated for his pioneering work at the U.S. mint and has been honored with Edmund C. Moy signature labels . He’s the first child and son of Chinese immigrant parents.  They narrowly  escaped communism to become naturalized U.S. citizens. Moy graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 1979 with a triple major in Economics, International Relations and Political Science.

I'll give you three guesses (the first two don't count) as to where this forum's fearless leader is from. As a bonus, it's highly probable that one of said leader's parents may have personally met Moy at least once. Stick that in your anagram of SN and smoke it.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

You're throwing out so much info I'm getting lost but you may be on to something.

But as far as Moy goes, you think he's theymos?  I thought he was already doxxed a while ago and it wasn't Moy.  

Spell it out for the slow children at play!  Smiley

Edit:  Reading comprehension issues.  You're not saying Moy is theymos you're saying Theymos' parent(s) have met Moy.  Kind of a stretch but still interesting.

I think you've got something, you actually found something legit and provable.  You're just dragging it out for the fun of it.  lol

No, Moy ain't theymos. In re the other, I was alluding to perhaps at least one of t's parents may have attended the same U as Moy back in the day. Contrary to popular assessment by some nefarious actors, I don't have some definitely dox on t, but his mother (unless we're truly being lied to about t's age and she's his wife) once received a speeding ticket on some Wisconsin campus doing a tad over 15 mph (public record), she either attending, working at, or visiting t at <redacted> U. That's all I have on t, having no qualms with our fearless leading.

Was ready to post, but noticed that Vlad just uncloaked.  Shocked
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:08:33 PM

The riddle has been solved but it looks like the riddle is wrong. One is worth almost 1,000 dollars while his younger brother is only worth 0.5 cents and looking to die. Other than the coin supply, is there any difference between the two brothers? Why is there such a big difference in the price when both are from the same family?

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 01:11:24 PM

The riddle has been solved but it looks like the riddle is wrong. One is worth almost 1,000 dollars while his younger brother is only worth 0.5 cents and looking to die. Other than the coin supply, is there any difference between the two brothers? Why is there such a big difference in the price when both are from the same family?

Sheer human blindness. 

Soon to be unblinded. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 01:12:41 PM

No, Moy ain't theymos. In re the other, I was alluding to perhaps at least one of t's parents may have attended the same U as Moy back in the day. Contrary to popular assessment by some nefarious actors, I don't have some definitely dox on t, but his mother (unless we're truly being lied to about t's age and she's his wife) once received a speeding ticket on some Wisconsin campus doing a tad over 15 mph (public record), she either attending, working at, or visiting t at <redacted> U. That's all I have on t, having no qualms with our fearless leading.

No, no, hit me!!!

Hit me hard, Mr. Gamow!!!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:41:26 PM

No, no, hit me!!!

From the desk of Fuck This Clad Shit, Here's Something Better: http://edmoy.com/why-the-world-is-ready-for-a-new-monetary-system-the-honorable-edmund-c-moy/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 01:51:48 PM

No, no, hit me!!!

From the desk of Fuck This Clad Shit, Here's Something Better: http://edmoy.com/why-the-world-is-ready-for-a-new-monetary-system-the-honorable-edmund-c-moy/

Haha.  Ok.  Nice presentation but so what?  Maybe he sees the light.  Maybe he's anti status quo all of a sudden.  No real proof he's a major secret player in all this. 

Noticed was the 38th director of the US mint.  Been looking for that number but don't know if it's related to Moy.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:58:12 PM

No, no, hit me!!!

Haha.  Ok.  Nice presentation but so what?  Maybe he sees the light.  Maybe he's anti status quo all of a sudden.  No real proof he's a major secret player in all this. 

Noticed was the 38th director of the US mint.  Been looking for that number but don't know if it's related to Moy.

There are only two normal magic hexagons, order 1 (which is trivial) and order 3. The sum of each row of an order 3 magic hexagon is 38.[3]

I'm tired of doing all the shit around here. Notice all the threes (not to mention "magic" being evoked)? Speaking of tired, nite, all.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 02:41:14 PM

There are only two normal magic hexagons, order 1 (which is trivial) and order 3. The sum of each row of an order 3 magic hexagon is 38.[3]

I'm tired of doing all the shit around here. Notice all the threes (not to mention "magic" being evoked)? Speaking of tired, nite, all.

You're the biggest cock tease.  lol

crazy89

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:45:40 PM

so.... would anyone mind to write a super short recap to what this thread is all about currently so i can get the popcorn..., i seem to be lost.......:/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 06:09:35 PM

so.... would anyone mind to write a super short recap to what this thread is all about currently so i can get the popcorn..., i seem to be lost.......:/

Chaos is coming soon.

Enjoy the show.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 06:12:23 PM

About the uncloaking thing; only one can uncloak me [along with the IXC]. 

I have seen it, as in a dream. 

crazy89

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 06:13:04 PM

Chaos is coming soon.

Enjoy the show.

And what coin is the winner holding after the chaos? or is there no winner? Smiley
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 06:20:50 PM

And what coin is the winner holding after the chaos? or is there no winner? Smiley

War is coming and there is always a victor in war. 

Veritas wins.

If you can unravel that simple riddle great riches await you. 

crazy89

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 06:32:51 PM

Veritas wins.

I prob cant because i just joined this forum and started reading about other currencies.... i dont even get the Moy thing lol....

but i will lay out another option for you, which is just telling.... so i can make my mind up on if your completly insane or if you have a feasable theory cause its hard to tell only reading the first few pages and the last few...., but maybe thats on me and i should read all 113 pages.... Smiley
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 08:24:12 PM

Veritas wins.

I prob cant because i just joined this forum and started reading about other currencies.... i dont even get the Moy thing lol....

but i will lay out another option for you, which is just telling.... so i can make my mind up on if your completly insane or if you have a feasable theory cause its hard to tell only reading the first few pages and the last few...., but maybe thats on me and i should read all 113 pages.... Smiley

Holy shit, another 3 to go along with three-letter Freemason Moy. Hell, the theory is so sound, we'll soon have the flat-Earthers joining the ranks.

Note to self: Did I take six meds or only five yesterday? During all the excitement I lost count.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 08:37:16 PM

Holy shit, another 3 to go along with three-letter Freemason Moy. Hell, the theory is so sound, we'll soon have the flat-Earthers joining the ranks.

Note to self: Did I take six meds or only five yesterday? During all the excitement I lost count.

Haha.  On top of being undermedicated, you hardly slept so I'm not so sure I can trust your theories any more.  I was really hoping you uncovered something, man.  Either way, the laughs are good to have.  Smiley

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 09:20:54 PM

Haha.  On top of being undermedicated, you hardly slept so I'm not so sure I can trust your theories any more.  I was really hoping you uncovered something, man.  Either way, the laughs are good to have.  Smiley

With apologies, to date I've presented nothing but the emperor's new clothes, but I swear to you on a stack of Kanye West bibles that I think maybe perhaps something's there.

Aside: If you offered me a million dollars to name just one Kanye West song, I would fail in said quest sans Google. All I know for sure is that his father-in-law once own an infamous white Bronco. WAIT! I wonder if there was a three on its license plate. BWB!

Yep!
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: