Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:46:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382319 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:21:43 PM

"We'll learnt you sumbitches to not derail Vlad's "Crazy" thread."
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:32:54 PM

Hey, Vlad, quick aside, not that an aside is warranted for this thread, but I digress, albeit evoking 'digress' too early was ... Where was I? Oh yeah, Vlad, I believe it's been asked before, and if the case apologies for asking again: Is your avatar a depiction of your true self? Taxing my memory, I wanna say yes, but unsure, hence the question <insert 'digress' now>.

Yeah it's him.. i asked him before eh.

I told him shit bruh, YOU A MAN GOD !
He's one studly looking mother fucker  (and that is coming from a 100% straight guy here)

I always said i only came here to pick up chicks..
I'd take him on as my wing man so we can tame the crypto-strange  Grin

He told me way back he had done some modelling work of some kind here publicly (prob this topic)

But yeah.. something on topic. Wink
When i seen "The Gamow" having the last reply on this topic my interest meter perked up hard.
And yeah i do think this coin is straight up NWO Illuminati !
..fine with me.

Not only am i a supporter of the NWO but i am an anti-natalist too.

The NWO Illuminati population culling can not come soon enough !
In 42 years the population on Earth will have doubled causing lots of problems..
DOWN WITH BABIES !
They had a good run but their free ride is over !

We all need to do our part ..fill a sock with seed instead of a cum-dumpster whoore.
(when done properly it will be crusty and buried at the bottom of your laundry hamper)

Fun Fact:
The male population of the city of New York ejaculate enough semen per year to fill an Olympic sized swimming pool.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:49:48 PM

Hey, Vlad, quick aside, not that an aside is warranted for this thread, but I digress, albeit evoking 'digress' too early was ... Where was I? Oh yeah, Vlad, I believe it's been asked before, and if the case apologies for asking again: Is your avatar a depiction of your true self? Taxing my memory, I wanna say yes, but unsure, hence the question <insert 'digress' now>.

He's one studly looking mother fucker  (and that is coming from a 100% straight guy here)

He told me way back he had done some modelling work of some kind here publicly (prob this topic)

When i seen "The Gamow" having the last reply on this topic my interest meter perked up hard.
..fine with me.

In 42 years the population on Earth will have doubled causing lots of problems..
DOWN WITH BABIES !

We all need to do our part ..fill a sock with seed instead of a cum-dumpster whoore.
(when done properly it will be crusty and buried at the bottom of your laundry hamper)

Fun Fact:
The male population of the city of New York ejaculate enough semen per year to fill an Olympic sized swimming pool.

"The last one in the nearest New York swimming pool is a rotten egg!"

Bounty: $100 USD via bitcoins to the first person definitively identifying Vlad as one of the seamen in the above pic.

Vlad decloaking in 5 ..... 4 .... 3... to also thank Spoetnik for derailing his crazy thread.  Tongue
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:53:01 AM

..fine with me.

DOWN WITH BABIES !

Fun Fact:

Bounty: $100 USD via bitcoins to the first person definitively identifying Vlad as one of the seamen in the above pic.

Vlad decloaking in 5 ..... 4 .... 3... to also thank Spoetnik for derailing his crazy thread.  Tongue

Found him....

That's Paul Vernon at the back of the pack eyeballin' his fellow seamen's buttholes. Please try again.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 05:54:05 AM

Now I wish I would have done self moderation of this thread. 
That guy wearing a bandana?  You don't know how close you are.  Wink

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 11:16:04 AM

Bitcoin at $1085, might go to ~$1250 then correct to $800-$900 range.

Congrats to those who went all in at around $200 last year when I was screaming to kick your wife in the nuts and BUY BUY BUY. 

Breasal

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:07:03 PM

..fine with me.

DOWN WITH BABIES !

Fun Fact:

Found him....

That's Paul Vernon at the back of the pack eyeballin' his fellow seamen's buttholes. Please try again.

Ok, you find him...

Unmistakeable....had no idea Vlad is so tall Wink

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:34:38 PM

Change of subject:

Since there's no "Feel Sorry for Me" thread, I'll post my last night's experience here.

I fell off a sidewalk in the dark and bruised my left hand around the pinkie and ring finger area, including busting the skin in two places, albeit not too deep. In my infinite wisdom, later that evening, since it wasn't swollen too badly, I opted to jack off, thinking that the exercise would do it good. Boy, was I so mistaken! It's now swollen twice as big. Amazingly, I'm still able to type sans any major discomfort, thus allowing me to share with you kind folks to be careful out there.

Please advise me if you desire a pic of the swollen hand or stained washcloth (not talkin' 'bout the blood-stained one).
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:53:31 PM

Change of subject:

Since there's no "Feel Sorry for Me" thread, I'll post my last night's experience here.

I fell off a sidewalk in the dark and bruised my left hand around the pinkie and ring finger area, including busting the skin in two places, albeit not too deep. In my infinite wisdom, later that evening, since it wasn't swollen too badly, I opted to jack off, thinking that the exercise would do it good. Boy, was I so mistaken! It's now swollen twice as bigCongrats. Amazingly, I'm still able to type sans any major discomfort, thus allowing me to share with you kind folks to be careful out there.

Please advise me if you desire a pic of the swollen hand or stained washcloth (not talkin' 'bout the blood-stained one).

They say if it stays swollen for longer than 4 hours, you should consult a physician.

Dr. Vlad in 5 ..... 4 .... 3 ...

Testimony:

"Dr. Vlad cured my swelling in half in only one visit."
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 11:04:52 AM

Just read that Maxwell might be leaving Blockstream.

Bahahahaaaa!!!

I mean, oh, that's soooo sad.

I've been trying to get the best blockstream guys for a long time but they were too loyal to Bitcoin.  Time to hit these top Blockstream guys up AGAIN!!!

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:30:15 AM

Congrats to those who went all in at around $200 last year when I was screaming to kick your wife in the nuts and BUY BUY BUY. 
bump

MAN GOD ... good call.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 12:16:50 PM

bump

MAN GOD ... good call.

Much appreciated but anything but Jesus of God, everyone seems to hate them most.  Asshole feels right on many levels.  Smiley

That ETF is coming this year and the price should go crazy, above $10,000.  But this whole civil war could get really ugly short term which makes it really hard to predict the price until the ETF.  We could see a big crash if there's an ugly surprise and there's a few part of me that expects it.  I would HODL. 

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:35:46 AM

Do you see what I see?

[IMX]http://i64.tinypic.com/hufzih.png[/img]

Sorry no and that is my first time seeing a Coinbase picture (never been there)

@Vlad
Still after all these years with the ETF predictions huh ?
I still am skeptical but i won't say you are wrong. Wink
I will cross my fingers for Bitcoin's success and hope for the best.
Although i think i got like $20 worth LOL
..so prices don't mean much to me.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 06:30:56 AM

I don't use coinbase but is that Litecoin I see on that screenshot?  I didn't think coinbase traded LTC yet.  Maybe they're prepping a launch.  I think LTC is a really good buy here, around $4.  It should have a big run eventually.  Doge as well. 

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:51:42 AM

I don't use coinbase but is that Litecoin I see on that screenshot?  I didn't think coinbase traded LTC yet.  Maybe they're prepping a launch.  I think LTC is a really good buy here, around $4.  It should have a big run eventually.  Doge as well. 

Please, don't leave us in suspense! Share with us your honest assessment of RateCoin and approximate personal holdings.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 07:27:38 AM

Please, don't leave us in suspense! Share with us your honest assessment of RateCoin and approximate personal holdings.

lol, I'm not even sure if that's a joke.  I stopped keeping up with new coins when I lost everything and had no money to invest so I don't know anything about RateCoin.  Sounds like a wet turd in the rain and no, I don't own any.  Smiley

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:46:42 AM

lol, I'm not even sure if that's a joke.  I stopped keeping up with new coins when I lost everything and had no money to invest so I don't know anything about RateCoin.  Sounds like a wet turd in the rain and no, I don't own any.  Smiley

RateCoin is now controlled by cryptocurrency's number one serial liar, Leroy Fodor, along with Chantha Owen Lueung and Michael Zinck (of Canada). Yes, Leroy experienced THE GLEB: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 09:31:14 AM

RateCoin is now controlled by cryptocurrency's number one serial liar, Leroy Fodor, along with Chantha Owen Lueung and Michael Zinck (of Canada). Yes, Leroy experienced THE GLEB: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

lol, don't know how you keep up with so many scammers.  I wanna start the "CIa" to destroy these kinds of scammers before they rob everyone but sadly that would probably require a lot of money.  No, no ratecoin for me.  I own some i0 and IXC.  That's it.  At on point I used to own around 40 different coins.  Sumbitch Vern and a sumbitch piece of shit ex took care of all those fuzzy fun-ballz for me.

Still trying to figure out why you're trolling me.  I don't think you do things without purpose. 

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:40:38 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2017, 06:09:14 PM by Gleb Gamow

lol, don't know how you keep up with so many scammers.  I wanna start the "CIa" to destroy these kinds of scammers before they rob everyone but sadly that would probably require a lot of money.  No, no ratecoin for me.  I own some i0 and IXC.  That's it.  At on point I used to own around 40 different coins.  Sumbitch Vern and a sumbitch piece of shit ex took care of all those fuzzy fun-ballz for me.

Still trying to figure out why you're trolling me.  I don't think you do things without purpose.  

In re the latter graf, I'm PM'ing you the answer in a sec.

La edición: PM sent. Poor Vlad is in a shock for his life. Chances are very good that he'll end up leaving the crypto space upon reading why I'm here in his crazy-ass thread, leaving his top-secret decloaking device behind.

La edición redux: Poor Vlad. He replied and thinks that Phinnaeus Gage and Gleb Gamow are the same person. Dude's on drugs.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 06:50:50 PM

In re the latter graf, I'm PM'ing you the answer in a sec.

La edición: PM sent. Poor Vlad is in a shock for his life. Chances are very good that he'll end up leaving the crypto space upon reading why I'm here in his crazy-ass thread, leaving his top-secret decloaking device behind.

La edición redux: Poor Vlad. He replied and thinks that Phinnaeus Gage and Gleb Gamow are the same person. Dude's on drugs.

Hahaha, dude, on top of doing a mind job on me - my favorite thread, in which I put in 3+ years, is quickly becoming the Bruno show.  My ego was getting upset earlier today, ready to blow a fuse, then "the other Bruno" writes me and how can I possibly blow up at that Bruno.

I'm losing my mind and my riddle thread over here.  What's left? 

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: