Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:39:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382306 times)
FunkyDuck

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:46:00 PM

Now you monkeys know what's coming next.  

Your welcome!

This is ~ The Signal! ~

Bananas. Is it Bananas?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 02:04:58 PM

Bananas. Is it Bananas?

David?  lol, my kids always say that. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 07:47:54 PM

Gleb, you sumbitch!

I put you in for a really big promo with Satoshi.  Spoetnik too.

Now can you stop pooping on my favorite thread.  Go do something important until Satoshi calls you.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:37:56 PM

Gleb, you sumbitch!

I put you in for a really big promo with Satoshi.  Spoetnik too.

Now can you stop pooping on my favorite thread.  Go do something important until Satoshi calls you.

Fine! I'll go and do this -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801101.0

Good luck with providing humor relief on your own on your favorite thread.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Vlad: I just shot a Satoshi in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas I'll never know.

Audience: Boooooooo!

Vlad: Rough crowd! Seriously, what's the deal with hangnails? It's not a nail and you can't hang them.

Vlad: Okay, just one more. Gleb, Spoetnik and I walk into a bar ...

Audience: Hahahahahahhahaha!

Vlad: Wait, I'm not done yet.

Vlad: Okay, I see how you are. Welcome back to the stage, Gleb and Spoetnik.

<audience uncontrollably clapping>
panopotty

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 12:51:06 PM

this is your hero
thisis what satoshi is
another rich ass
no care all shite

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14079997_10201830542203310_492493567676328100_n.jpg?oh=9bc68cea26b536dd9fd81e294d0f8558&oe=59303BF5

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14046142_10201830543083332_6923976649929689311_n.jpg?oh=7304c0ac91128770ddfbc5d8ec81be78&oe=5945DB27

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201830542203310&set=pb.1775198253.-2207520000.1488112470.&type=3&theater

that is wright with ayre.

wright stays away from photos but even he slips up

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14079997_10201830542203310_492493567676328100_n.jpg?oh=9bc68cea26b536dd9fd81e294d0f8558&oe=59303BF5

you all jest and wright gets to hide
panopotty

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 01:00:01 PM

you all wonder why tax ppl chase wright

he goes round in private jets with his billionaire buddies and pays no tax

lives in antigua
travels and gets away

he does not live in places more than 6 months a year so he is not tax resident

then flies about and gives nothing back for all he takes
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 01:14:43 PM

you all wonder why tax ppl chase wright

he goes round in private jets with his billionaire buddies and pays no tax

lives in antigua
travels and gets away

he does not live in places more than 6 months a year so he is not tax resident

then flies about and gives nothing back for all he takes

Sounds like a dream life to any finance savvy people.  Even the "altruistic" buffet and gates do everything they can to pay less taxes.

Not sure why you're such a communist.  Smiley

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 03:12:59 PM

The price of Ixcoin keeps going lower and lower. It reached close to 350 satoshi in Cryptopia which is ridiculous compared to the price of bitcoin.
Maybe I should try putting a 100 satoshi buy order to see if anybody would dump to me.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 03:51:53 PM

The price of Ixcoin keeps going lower and lower. It reached close to 350 satoshi in Cryptopia which is ridiculous compared to the price of bitcoin.
Maybe I should try putting a 100 satoshi buy order to see if anybody would dump to me.

Yeah, for ~6 months now the price has been getting killed by huge dumping by most likely CEX.  Any bids would be nice to see.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 04:24:26 PM

To the The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World! thread: I wish I knew how to quit you. Sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 05:42:21 PM

To the The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World! thread: I wish I knew how to quit you. Sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Hahaha.  Crazy sumbitch. 

kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:46:24 PM

I remember you guys were thinking of adding segwit, thought you should be aware of the latest on it.

How do the signatures work?  They are separated into two separate blocks so there would be two blockchains running? One would store a block of transactions and a block of signatures?

blockstream put in the FIBRE network to change the topology of the network (as gatekeepers) so that if segwit activates the segwit nodes control what gets filtered down to old native nodes.

in simple terms segwit nodes receive a cluster of data which is one lump of data called the blockweight where the signatures have their own txid to link back to the txid of the baseblock. if they have whitelisted old native nodes they have to send the smaller 'base' block' to old native nodes

its bait and switched to pretend its one network but because the old nodes are not receiving the same data as the segwit nodes. a fresh segwit node wont sync from a native node.

a native node wont receive segwit unconfirmed transactions. so its a 'pretend' single network. but with differing data held and/or relayed.
same goes with segwits pruned nodes. a segwit node wanting a full sync wont sync from a pruned node. so again all these core features are causing issues for the REAL full node count.because not all the nodes hold all the same data.

core have swept under the carpet how they have made anything not segwit as being second class. but pretended its all good because its "compatible"

as you can see below.
on the left is what people for 6-7 years thought the node network looked like. with pools sending out data and EVERYONE sharing the same data.
on the right is how how segwit/fibre has changed the network topology. to centralise segwit as the gate keepers of what data non segwit nodes get

and yes, segwit nodes could simply not whitelist old native nodes and make it reliant on the pools to send data to old nodes, which looking at this image below is the one on the right.(very worse case scenario, but plausible)

EDIT:gmaxwell buzzwords
downstream(old) <-> upstream(segwit) <-> pool
upstream(segwit) <-> pool<-> downstream(old)

its all explained here including the bit about signature/tx data
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1760149.msg17607565#msg17607565

Latest on Dangers posed by Segwit,
Words of a Former Segwit Supporter Who has Realized the Truth!

Initially, I liked SegWit. But then I learned SegWit-as-a-SOFT-fork is dangerous (making transactions "anyone-can-spend"??) & centrally planned (1.7MB blocksize??). Instead, Bitcoin Unlimited is simple & safe, with MARKET-BASED BLOCKSIZE. This is why more & more people have decided to REJECT SEGWIT

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/5vbofp/initially_i_liked_segwit_but_then_i_learned/

You wanted people like me to support you and install your code, Core / Blockstream?

Then you shouldn't have a released messy, dangerous, centrally planned hack like SegWit-as-a-soft-fork - with its random, arbitrary, centrally planned,
ridiculously tiny 1.7MB blocksize - and its dangerous "anyone-can-spend" soft-fork semantics.

Now it's too late. The market will reject SegWit - and it's all Core / Blockstream's fault.

The market prefers simpler, safer, future-proof, market-based solutions such as Bitcoin Unlimited.

The damage which would be caused by SegWit (at the financial, software, and governance level) would be massive:

Millions of lines of other Bitcoin code would have to be rewritten (in wallets, on exchanges, at businesses) in order to become compatible with all the messy non-standard kludges and workarounds which Blockstream was forced into adding to the code (the famous "technical debt") in order to get SegWit to work as a soft fork.

SegWit was originally sold to us as a "code clean-up". Heck, even I intially fell for it when I saw an early presentation by Pieter Wuille on YouTube from one of Blockstream's many, censored Bitcoin scaling stalling conferences)

But as we all later all discovered, SegWit is just a messy hack.

Probably the most dangerous aspect of SegWit is that it changes all transactions into "ANYONE-CAN-SPEND" without SegWit - all because of the messy workarounds necessary to do SegWit as a soft-fork. The kludges and workarounds involving SegWit's "ANYONE-CAN-SPEND" semantics would only work as long as SegWit is still installed.

This means that it would be impossible to roll-back SegWit - because all SegWit transactions that get recorded on the blockchain would now be interpreted as "ANYONE-CAN-SPEND" - so, SegWit's dangerous and messy "kludges and workarounds and hacks" would have to be made permanent - otherwise, anyone could spend those "ANYONE-CAN-SPEND" SegWit coins!

Segwit cannot be rolled back because to non-upgraded clients, ANYONE can spend Segwit txn outputs. If Segwit is rolled back, all funds locked in Segwit outputs can be taken by anyone. As more funds gets locked up in segwit outputs, incentive for miners to collude to claim them grows.

Cool

FYI:
Segwit => Trojan Virus for a Blockchain   Tongue
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 07:16:15 PM

Wow man, that's some crazy stuff.  I REALLY hate to agree with the idiots on /r/btc but maybe Blockstream is an illuminati slash bilderberg project.  Sumbitches. 

Difficult choice cause even the best big block devs like Gavin said segwit and LN were a great idea but this is something one needs to really think about. 

Sumbitch illuminati.  < --- had to say it again cause it makes me feel all anarchist-like inside.

I remember you guys were thinking of adding segwit, thought you should be aware of the latest on it.

How do the signatures work?  They are separated into two separate blocks so there would be two blockchains running? One would store a block of transactions and a block of signatures?

blockstream put in the FIBRE network to change the topology of the network (as gatekeepers) so that if segwit activates the segwit nodes control what gets filtered down to old native nodes.

in simple terms segwit nodes receive a cluster of data which is one lump of data called the blockweight where the signatures have their own txid to link back to the txid of the baseblock. if they have whitelisted old native nodes they have to send the smaller 'base' block' to old native nodes

its bait and switched to pretend its one network but because the old nodes are not receiving the same data as the segwit nodes. a fresh segwit node wont sync from a native node.

a native node wont receive segwit unconfirmed transactions. so its a 'pretend' single network. but with differing data held and/or relayed.
same goes with segwits pruned nodes. a segwit node wanting a full sync wont sync from a pruned node. so again all these core features are causing issues for the REAL full node count.because not all the nodes hold all the same data.

core have swept under the carpet how they have made anything not segwit as being second class. but pretended its all good because its "compatible"

as you can see below.
on the left is what people for 6-7 years thought the node network looked like. with pools sending out data and EVERYONE sharing the same data.
on the right is how how segwit/fibre has changed the network topology. to centralise segwit as the gate keepers of what data non segwit nodes get

and yes, segwit nodes could simply not whitelist old native nodes and make it reliant on the pools to send data to old nodes, which looking at this image below is the one on the right.(very worse case scenario, but plausible)

EDIT:gmaxwell buzzwords
downstream(old) <-> upstream(segwit) <-> pool
upstream(segwit) <-> pool<-> downstream(old)

its all explained here including the bit about signature/tx data
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1760149.msg17607565#msg17607565

Latest on Dangers posed by Segwit,
Words of a Former Segwit Supporter Who has Realized the Truth!

Initially, I liked SegWit. But then I learned SegWit-as-a-SOFT-fork is dangerous (making transactions "anyone-can-spend"??) & centrally planned (1.7MB blocksize??). Instead, Bitcoin Unlimited is simple & safe, with MARKET-BASED BLOCKSIZE. This is why more & more people have decided to REJECT SEGWIT

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/5vbofp/initially_i_liked_segwit_but_then_i_learned/

You wanted people like me to support you and install your code, Core / Blockstream?

Then you shouldn't have a released messy, dangerous, centrally planned hack like SegWit-as-a-soft-fork - with its random, arbitrary, centrally planned,
ridiculously tiny 1.7MB blocksize - and its dangerous "anyone-can-spend" soft-fork semantics.

Now it's too late. The market will reject SegWit - and it's all Core / Blockstream's fault.

The market prefers simpler, safer, future-proof, market-based solutions such as Bitcoin Unlimited.

The damage which would be caused by SegWit (at the financial, software, and governance level) would be massive:

Millions of lines of other Bitcoin code would have to be rewritten (in wallets, on exchanges, at businesses) in order to become compatible with all the messy non-standard kludges and workarounds which Blockstream was forced into adding to the code (the famous "technical debt") in order to get SegWit to work as a soft fork.

SegWit was originally sold to us as a "code clean-up". Heck, even I intially fell for it when I saw an early presentation by Pieter Wuille on YouTube from one of Blockstream's many, censored Bitcoin scaling stalling conferences)

But as we all later all discovered, SegWit is just a messy hack.

Probably the most dangerous aspect of SegWit is that it changes all transactions into "ANYONE-CAN-SPEND" without SegWit - all because of the messy workarounds necessary to do SegWit as a soft-fork. The kludges and workarounds involving SegWit's "ANYONE-CAN-SPEND" semantics would only work as long as SegWit is still installed.

This means that it would be impossible to roll-back SegWit - because all SegWit transactions that get recorded on the blockchain would now be interpreted as "ANYONE-CAN-SPEND" - so, SegWit's dangerous and messy "kludges and workarounds and hacks" would have to be made permanent - otherwise, anyone could spend those "ANYONE-CAN-SPEND" SegWit coins!

Segwit cannot be rolled back because to non-upgraded clients, ANYONE can spend Segwit txn outputs. If Segwit is rolled back, all funds locked in Segwit outputs can be taken by anyone. As more funds gets locked up in segwit outputs, incentive for miners to collude to claim them grows.

Cool

FYI:
Segwit => Trojan Virus for a Blockchain   Tongue

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:24:15 PM

Difficult choice cause even the best big block devs like Gavin said segwit and LN were a great idea but this is something one needs to really think about.

Is this the same Gavin who once held an audience with the CIA, and later lightning-speed confirmed beyond reasonable doubt that Craig Steven Wright IS Satoshi Nakamoto?
panopotty

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:29:33 PM

wright played everyone! ATO even.

there was a settlement on the hotwire co
wright made a deal with regards to the ATO refund.

When he gets the IP, wright just walks and leaves millions on the table. Everyone think 50 mill too big and wright will care.

All he care was that the ATO thik s it a fraud. He never want ATO to think he was Satoshi, he wanted them to think him fraud!

The ATO rite off value to zero$ Say no real IP. No coin, all zero. Then wright moves to UK and companies to Antigua.

He move it all overseas using big law firms. Always big ones. 1000s per hour each lawyer and wright hash many

Now, again zero tax. You just wait. Wright played government as well, they think fraud and then it real. They value IP at zero and now he makes it patent and keeps it. All with zero tax.

It real but he make it seem fraud so they say it worthless IP and then wright gets to move overseas with zero tax.

It all hels him get away tax free again. Small amount. IP claim for patents little. Wright did not care for 50 million when there are billions at risk.

if tax ppl have gone for him and see him as satoshi, they take 100s millions or billkions

if they think him fake, nothing and nobody see this!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 09:17:44 PM

When he gets the IP, wright just walks and leaves millions on the table. Everyone think 50 mill too big and wright will care.

All he care was that the ATO thik s it a fraud. He never want ATO to think he was Satoshi, he wanted them to think him fraud!

The ATO rite off value to zero$ Say no real IP. No coin, all zero. Then wright moves to UK and companies to Antigua.

He move it all overseas using big law firms. Always big ones. 1000s per hour each lawyer and wright hash many

Now, again zero tax. You just wait. Wright played government as well, they think fraud and then it real. They value IP at zero and now he makes it patent and keeps it. All with zero tax.

It real but he make it seem fraud so they say it worthless IP and then wright gets to move overseas with zero tax.

It all hels him get away tax free again. Small amount. IP claim for patents little. Wright did not care for 50 million when there are billions at risk.

if tax ppl have gone for him and see him as satoshi, they take 100s millions or billkions

Tell them about how he wants to create a fake satoshi to throw off suspicion that's he's the real deal. 

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 01:45:37 AM

Tell them about how he wants to create a fake satoshi to throw off suspicion that's he's the real deal. 

Two thugs looking for a "George Kaplan" at a hotel bar see a waiter calling out for him at the same time advertising executive Roger Thornhill (Cary Grant) summons the waiter. Thornhill, thus, is mistaken for "George Kaplan". Kidnapped by the thugs, he is brought to the Long Island estate of Lester Townsend, and interrogated by spy Phillip Vandamm (James Mason). Thornhill vehemently denies he is Kaplan. Vandamm thinks he is lying and Vandamm's henchman Leonard (Martin Landau) tries to arrange Thornhill's death, but Thornhill manages to escape a staged drunken driving accident.

Meanwhile, a government intelligence agency picks up the news and realizes Thornhill has been mistaken for "George Kaplan," a fictional persona created by the agency to thwart Vandamm. However, Thornhill is not rescued for fear of compromising their operation.

He tracks her to an art auction, where he finds Vandamm and his thugs. Vandamm purchases a Mexican Purépecha statue and departs.

At the house, Thornhill overhears that the sculpture holds bitcoins microfilm. Vandamm implies that he will kill Kendall during the flight. Thornhill lets Kendall know they plan to kill her, but he is captured. As Vandamm is boarding the plane, Kendall takes the sculpture and runs to Thornhill. They attempt to flee, but they realize they are on top of Mount Rushmore. They begin to climb down Thomas Jefferson's nose the mountain's sculpture, pursued by two thugs. After a harrowing chase, all turns out well for them.

Later, Thornhill invites Kendall, as the new Mrs. Thornhill, onto the upper berth of a train, which then, suggestively, enters a tunnel.

Conclusion: Alfred Hitchcock planted the seeds for Bitcoin.

Quick aside (maybe): Anybody going to South by Southwest? http://schedule.sxsw.com/2017/events/PP68960

And if we're speakin' of Black Ops, here's the dude who coined South by Southwest (SxSW): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI02uGb7peU&feature=youtu.be&t=64
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 01:50:07 AM

Gleb, your CIA stuff is so looooooong to follow.  This is the x generation, you got 5 seconds or less. 

See how that works? 

I'm gonna tell Satoshi about this.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:27:37 AM

Is this the same Gavin who once held an audience with the CIA, and later lightning-speed confirmed beyond reasonable doubt that Craig Steven Wright IS Satoshi Nakamoto?

It was the FBI actually and i seen it brought up before at Coindesk or something.
I can't find the source right now though.
I bet if you simply asked him he would admit it happened.. it's public knowledge.

This mentions the CIA in 2011.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=6652.0
But i heard a different story in late 2013 regarding the FBI.
All that was said is that he was requested to come and speak to them about Bitcoin.

I don't know maybe i am reeeeally wrong on that but i could have sworn the above is true Wink
The FBI has a history of that too.. Jesse Ventura said they did it to him too.

And yeah the Segwit shit looks shocking  Shocked

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 03:27:42 AM

It was the FBI actually and i seen it brought up before at Coindesk or something.
I can't find the source right now though.
I bet if you simply asked him he would admit it happened.. it's public knowledge.

This mentions the CIA in 2011.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=6652.0
But i heard a different story in late 2013 regarding the FBI.
All that was said is that he was requested to come and speak to them about Bitcoin.

I don't know maybe i am reeeeally wrong on that but i could have sworn the above is true Wink
The FBI has a history of that too.. Jesse Ventura said they did it to him too.

And yeah the Segwit shit looks shocking  Shocked

With apologies, I only have 5 seconds, so ... http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/05/08/bitcoin-connection-cia-satoshi-nakamoto/
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: