Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:19:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital money is cashless society  (Read 2826 times)
xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:46:45 PM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money.

People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

How is digital money is your country ??  Bitcoin is a part of digital money.

Although China nowadays really has improved a lot, I do not think that it would be fitting to say
that China is already a cashless society. Because there are still areas there that use paper money.
Even on the capital of china, they still use cash there.

Digital money in our country is pretty much the same with china.

Yes, it obviously is but it is too volatile which is what makes it a no no in becoming national currency.
Stormyblue

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:45:33 PM

My country is a developing country and we therefore lag behind a little when it comes to inventions. The people like the traditional forms and prefers physical jobs. Nevertheless, i see that the elites are gradually adopting these electronic and digital systems.
EGOR EXACT

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:51:33 PM

Yes, indeed, China shows interesting indicators on the use of electronic currency
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:01:46 PM

Yes, we need to learn from the Chinese what they are doing. Interestingly, it will lead to a wide use of crypto currency

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:14:20 PM

It is very useful we can pay bills, buy network load, game credits using our very own exchanger coins.ph with the capabilities in doing many transactions online, no hassle at all. It is fast and secure. And I think more platforms are now processing their permit to operate in our country.

shino1412

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:36:07 AM

The cashless society that you are also referring to here is still using the old fiat monetary system. What made it a bit different is that the fiat money that we have been using has now entered into a different phase with the advent of the internet, but still everything is fiat-based and not crypto. Paypal, bank-wire transfers, etc are not using digital money
Kia mono

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:28:09 PM

Bitcoin cannot be counterfeited unlike the paper money that is easily to counterfeit and this fake moneys are widely spread in the world.  Few years from now, we will be able to experience what a new kind of society we have through cashless system.
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:23:47 PM

It is better way of spending money through bitcoin and because it is cashless so it a reasy to be paid.  But in some countries it is not acceptable. But it has bright future
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:27:24 PM

Well for me it is better to spend money through bitcoin because it is cashless and it is easy to be paid like a credit card that you dont have to bring money more for your paying. And it is also safe for the thieves because you did not bring money that can catch the attention of the thief. I hope this would apply in my country.
malbano2099

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:52:24 PM

I concur with you that bitcoin is a piece of advanced cash or cash yet it isn't working as concentrated framework. As we all.know that bitcoin is decentralized and it has no steady esteem where it has unpredictability where we could take it as leeway with the end goal for us to acquire. Actually bitcoin is at times alluded to as a speculation. Simply ask why it turned into a venture and after that assume control and take an interest.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:49:36 PM

Bitcoin era is not just cashless society but also cardless! Everything will be purely digital. You will pah in the store just by scanning the QR code. You will pay your bills online and send remittances also. Cryptocurrencies really helps our living more comfortable and easier than before. Everything can be done in a few clicks.
Today's society is more advanced. Everything  in today's time are done with the help of Internet and bitcoin. Bitcoin is a digital money and use all over the world with the help of Internet. You can pay your electricity bill, monthly instalments, tax and other thing with the help of Bitcoin. Bitcoin changes low transaction cost and fast processing money transaction process. Due to this many people using Bitcoin for their online transactions. Many online retailer also choose Bitcoin for the same above thing. Bitcoin perfectly support the cashless society by its advantages.
Domino68

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:57:55 PM

I don't know if having a cashless society will really fit in our world, well who know we cannot tell this early, but when bitcoin comes out there are already speculations about having it in the future, let us see and wait, our government knows which is best for us.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:01:07 PM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Digital money is future of the world. As technology is growing very fast, i believe that digital money will replace fiat money soon because digital money have many advantages.
Jacata98

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:16:05 PM

yes, our future world will be the cashless society because of I am from India, the India government as planning to do cashless society and other countries also going to accept digital money as a cash.
infinitebireta

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:24:11 PM

because this is the era of technology then we need not be difficult in securing our money so we just need to remember or copy your private key in paper or anywhere and when you want to buy something then you just take the money from the bank
Froloff92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:29:28 PM

developments are getting ahead and technology is getting higher China's success makes digital money spread to various corners of the world that aims to make it easier to transact I think this is an era where everything is instantaneous.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:32:25 PM

In my country many people are using cashless or electronic/digital money because it is much convenient and faster to pay your bills and buying things through online. Many people are now used to have digital money because in our era technology is now a big part of our life and bitcoin is a part of technology and digital money, so i think soon bitcoin will legalize and will be used all over the world.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
rosstiller

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:23:01 PM

In my country still maximum people prefer physical money, don't know why may be it feels good to actually touch the money. But also the practice of electronic cash and payment system is increasing day by day.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:39:26 PM

Degitalsation is improving day by day . If it's coming on every place then it will be a great achievement. And the transaction and usability will more easier and quick it will be a great turning point to them.
S.R Rikto

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:51:29 PM

I believe for bitcoin.The process has certainly begun and started to pick up steam. Transitioning over to a 100% digital money economy is a long way away though. I have spent alot of time in China and it is definitely not a cashless society. Most of the population does not even have a bank account, let alone not use cash. That said, the process is moving, but it will be a long one. Thanks you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: