Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:12:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital money is cashless society  (Read 2826 times)
JosephinePhelps12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

Crypto currencies are extra than the virtual cash,in contemporary cashless economic system we nonetheless need banks to do the transaction and they have greater benefit than cash financial system because they keep maximum of the fiat currencies of the sector.
however cryotocurrency is different from that we hold the foreign money and we will do transaction when we need no regulations or what ever so the actual cashless financial system is whilst all of the human beings makes use of cryotocurrency in their daily lifestyles.
kiamankudos

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:20:51 PM

yes . Digital currencies are becoming common here ......I totally agree to that. We are in internet generation
Bernd Schmid

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:30:58 AM

In my country, digital money is just a form of venture capital. They have not been widely publicized
Philipp Mehler

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:43:04 AM

If one day digital money is put into practice, this really helps a lot for life.
Eleanor Lopez

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:19:04 AM

I believe that digital money will be the future of human society. Where humans will not need to use cash to trade.
kamfragila

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:44:46 AM

In my country digital money there is still a lot of people who uses normal cash for paying etc. I think about a half of habitans uses digital money for paying regular and most of they expenses like paying on street like food or some clothes, trains and similar. There is no infrastructure to pay in many places by bitcoin, in most places there is option to pay by cards, NFC and it's promoted by some 2-3 months to pay by android pay and apple pay.
Armmor

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:16:12 PM

I strongly agree with technological developments but the legitimate currency is very useful to buy goods with valid cash but the world has now grown and digital currency is very easy to shop to a shop but there is a part of the country still uses the cash currency
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:28:33 PM

I believe that digital money will be the future of human society. Where humans will not need to use cash to trade.

I am paying all my bills online. Takes 10 minutes. No going to 4 or 5 places to pay bills.
goldSkylark

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:20:49 AM

I heard that there are investors, financial experts and business men who believe that our future will be cashless. So I guess, one cryptocurrency will prevail. And I hink it’s great that our economy and financial paradigm will be restructured in a new, digital form that is quick, secure, transparent and efficient. Are you willing to go cashless?
Rafnar

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:03:06 PM

Digital = Numbers
NowLovebed

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:34:46 AM

It is a tool for trading with a standard set of pricing, so that it would be easier to measure the items being exchanged.
XeBaass

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:59:31 AM

It will take a long time to happen this because it's quite impossible for people to use digital money as the cashless society.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:02:36 AM

If one day digital money is put into practice, this really helps a lot for life.

The best advantage of cashless society where money becomes digital is that there is no headache of change. The exact amount of the purchase is taken from the debit/credit card by the shops/stores/bill payments.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:09:32 AM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money.

People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

How is digital money is your country ??  Bitcoin is a part of digital money.

I think it would not just be cashless but also minimizes or it is gonna be a hassle-free world. Bitcoin can make this possible if and only if people around the world will consider the  worth of bitcoin. Soon, digital currencies will definitely dominate market.
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:39:49 AM

Is it possible for all people to switch to digital money and leave cash? I think payment with digital money will be more practical and safer. But maybe people who do not like digital money will argue differently and obviously will never use it.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:43:18 PM

At this stage of human development it is very important. There is nothing more convenient than a cashless society, and bitcoin is a logical continuation of this trend. This will greatly improve our world.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:57:38 PM

I hope that in a few years people will completely stop using paper money, as their digital format is more convenient and safer.
nguyenthao8x

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:01:55 PM

yes . Digital currencies are becoming common here ......I totally agree to that. We are in internet generation

Bitcoin is not a real currency right now. But in the future I believe it can completely become a currency. It is difficult to remove paper money in the future so I think they will exist in parallel.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
makadaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:06:46 PM

I do not see anything wrong with this and I think that over the next two decades we will move completely to non-cash settlements by bitcoin

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:31:26 PM

if in my opinion it would not be possible for the community without cash after digital currency. because of course many who don't know about digital currency and world currency certainly will never disappear at any time

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀