Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:33:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital money is cashless society  (Read 2828 times)
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:39:06 PM

The whole world is shifting towards a cashless society. And cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology, would facilitate and improve transactions and interactions among individuals and businesses.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Salvo Mazzanti

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:42:44 PM

Hope you are not lost
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:45:40 PM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money.

People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

How is digital money is your country ??  Bitcoin is a part of digital money.

In my country I still don't use bitcoin or digital money, but there are already a few of my countries without cash. Use of debit and credit cards in the store. But the majority still use cash.
monga789

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:49:33 PM

Too volatile and mainly because it's decentralised so government has little control
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:03:34 PM

In my country it is not forbidden to accept bitcoins for payment and besides, the state does not take taxes for it !
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:41:32 PM

Same as the other country men. But we can cash out money if we want. Our earnings from bitcoin is very important because we can use it every where. Bitcoin nowadays is so famous in evey country.
omali

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 02:29:33 AM

In my country,bitcoin awareness has quite grown over the past 2 years. But people still deal with cash, and bank system. I am yet to see a supermarket (even the online ones) in my country that accepts bitcoin/other cryptocurrency as payment option.
Dongquensiar

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:47:25 AM

The people like the traditional forms and prefers physical jobs. Nevertheless, i see that the elites are gradually adopting these electronic and digital systems.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:00:27 AM

The transition from cash to digital currency is still far away even though the process is beginning to be felt, nowadays people still depend on cash to meet their needs, even though in some percent the need for transactions has already used debit and credit cards.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:26:48 PM

Probably in our country some of the stores are accepting digital money you only need is to scan the QR code or send money via app to buy and sell products and service. Very easy to shop and to choose what to buy on, no hassle on going on malls and stores. Probably this industry will surpass the value of the money or cash in every country. If that will happen probably that was the great tribulation, lol.
yogeshkale

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:54:25 PM

Yes digital money is cashless society when if digital money limited like bitcoin but all banks are used digital transaction but they are printing unlimited money so it is not cashless society.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:01:22 PM

I think even though China already uses digital money as a transaction tool, but still the money is still the country's currency and not everyone in China don't because there are still many people's who use cash. This is like in any country including in my country. Indeed bitcoin also includes digital money, but still many countries have not used it as a transaction tool but must be sold first so that it can be used as a legitimate transaction tool.

Blackamoh

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:08:34 PM

Here in Philippines, we have some digital wallet such as coins.ph, gcash, and paymaya. Theres a lot of advantage if you have digital money. But of course, you cant buy goods if you dont have cash. There are more products and services that use cash than digital currency.

I think your money will always be safe in a digital wallet so you can go out, buy goods and even pay for transportation without the amount of cash in your wallet, also faster to transact using digital money than fiat.
When everyone will use digital money in the future, it will be very different from what we have now, there will be less crime
kehed90

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:11:23 PM

it's too early to say that the public needs more digital money than cash, there are still many transactions that require us to use cash rather than digital money. many people are not familiar with technology, so it takes a long time for people to know digital currencies.
Vritesh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:17:14 PM

Yes digital money is cashless society. With the new development in the technoloy money has become more online or in the plastic card form and the floating liquid money has decreased much in the society. People prefer online transactions more. Being cashless society there are many benefits like worldwide trade can take place easily and it will take lesser time also. Biggest advantage of cashless society is that there is no scope of counterfeit money. So cashless society means more overall progress.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:21:27 PM

Undoubtedly, it is very convenient. But my country is underdeveloped in this regard, not all stores accept even Bank cards. I hope that over time the situation will change for the better, as I really want to use bitcoin as a currency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:32:28 PM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money.

People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

How is digital money is your country ??  Bitcoin is a part of digital money.

in my country Indonesia bitcoin is prohibited for payments can only be used to sell and buy in exchange, but for the future I think Indonesia will accept bitcoin payments as a digital currency, but for now it hasn't
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:45:40 PM

Full use of bitcoin as a currency will simplify our lives as buyers and sellers. But my country is unlikely to soon be able to use bitcoin as a currency, as the technical support leaves much to be desired.

ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:00:50 PM

All countries in the world want to go cashless and my country is not left alone. Some of the activities in country local market accept transaction using card and so on. Bitcoin is one of the cashless money and this would make bitcoin top among the cashless society

rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:05:38 PM

Perhaps the full transition of the world to digital money will not happen very quickly and soon, especially given the fact that the world is very unevenly developed. There is a huge number of cities where not only problems with non-cash payment, but also with the Internet in principle.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: