Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:16:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange ** Buy Bitcoins with Cards in iOS / Android App***  (Read 422149 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CEX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 11:14:48 AM

If it really goes poof, I'd sue their asses.

good luck on that, honestly. You know per chance, where these asses are located?
I have asked this countless times and just out of sheer curiosity. Their about page obviously says their out of  cyprus but what does that mean? Is that their business/office address or legal address. Where is the datacenter, etc etc. How did CEX.IO pop out of nowhere like they did or did I miss something. Again, out of sheer curiosity who is the team behind CEX.IO because this is a hell of a venture and they have done a hell of a good job thus far.

I'm sure a lot of users would like to receive additional information on CEX.IO and their founders. Please be sure that we are in the process of creating a big press release with all the information included.

Stay tuned, and you'll get answers to all your questions  Cool

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 03:53:59 PM

Guys - just a reminder fees are kicking in tonight.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
balanghai

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 03:54:48 PM

It's good to know even if the fees are on, price is still holding at BTC0.11
moderate

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

nearly dead

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 03:57:49 PM

So much marketing... people now even think it is worth buying GHs here.
balanghai

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 04:01:02 PM

What do you mean by worth? I am just curious as you seem to sound like it's not worth anything. Also you can sell your GHs right away if you're not happy with the results unlike some stocks you buy in a cooperative. You wait for weekly payouts.

You got some better alternative to offer than just ranting?
modcom

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 04:04:52 PM

What is the problem? You don't make yourself clear whatsoever.

Why do you think its a bad thing?

moderate

Activity: 98

nearly dead

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 04:35:53 PM

What do you mean by worth? I am just curious as you seem to sound like it's not worth anything. Also you can sell your GHs right away if you're not happy with the results unlike some stocks you buy in a cooperative. You wait for weekly payouts.

My better alternative is to not get into cex.io, or maybe get into and take advantage of the newbies that have no idea about the price they are paying for.

Just any thread you can find about this service will have people intelligent enough to point out that you can only ever profit by day trading with other people that don't know what they are doing, examples: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=323165.0 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=318349.60

IYFTech

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:08:56 PM

My better alternative is to not get into cex.io, or maybe get into and take advantage of the newbies that have no idea about the price they are paying for.

Just any thread you can find about this service will have people intelligent enough to point out that you can only ever profit by day trading with other people that don't know what they are doing, examples: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=323165.0 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=318349.60

+1

-- Smiley  Thank you for smoking  Smiley --  If you paid VAT to dogie for items you should read this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0
sneeze

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:19:07 PM

Maby they should focus on getting their shit working properly before considering a fee? Damnit! I pointed my tiny farm to GHash and it keeps changing my diff, going down, going up, yada yada... As a bonus, CEX.IO has gone down irregulary for some reason....

Here is a little request before fee time:

1: uptime
2: uptime
3: uptime

In that order.
high110

Activity: 728

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:53:46 PM

I agree with all of you that it is definitely overprice.  The thing you don't realize is Cex.io allows you to get in the market now.  Not tomorrow, not the day after...it has an excitement effect.  Noobs...come looking and realize..., "oh shit!!!  I can get GHs now!!!" NO purchasing machines... and they buy GHs....  I an dubbing this the "noob effect". 

Then whenever they expect things to change a lot - they can just sell and get out while the going is good. 

Rational people would just buy bitcoins...it's really about what game you want to play... after CEX.io matures...and the Noob effect wears off...the market should become more responsive...

Major THs miners coming out Dec. 15 from various companies will change this formula fairly quickly... as the payout decreases...people will stop paying such high prices. 

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
kickbit

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 01:21:24 PM

They don't apply any fees until all services work stable.

BitMedia.IO - Advertise Your Bitcoin Project!

Realtime Bitcoin Price! Search - "Bitcoin price for Chrome" in Chrome App Store!
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 01:56:10 PM

Do you happen to know UTC time when they are going to be applied?
il_minatore

Activity: 292

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:47:33 PM

News about maintenance fees?

thanks
TrippyPippy

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 09:58:59 AM

They are going to be applied on the 12th
CEX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 10:32:43 AM

Hey Guys,
We are working out all the stability issues.
All down-time is compensated by CEX.IO, as always, and this shouldn't be an issue.
Its really hard for us to make the system as stable as possible as there are lots of tine details which need to be fixed.

We are also working on the fee implementation. The fee will be implemented on the 12th of November.

If you have any questions - feel free to ask.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
fractal02

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 12:11:06 PM

Price is falling !

Time to buy or sell (depends on your position) Grin
Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 07:31:09 PM

Hey Guys,
We are working out all the stability issues.
All down-time is compensated by CEX.IO, as always, and this shouldn't be an issue.
Its really hard for us to make the system as stable as possible as there are lots of tine details which need to be fixed.

We are also working on the fee implementation. The fee will be implemented on the 12th of November.

If you have any questions - feel free to ask.

As far as I am concerned, you're doing a hell of a job. And are much more reliable and generative than any of your peers.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 01:20:02 AM

Am I the only one who occasionally gets a 0 fee paid on blockchain when I withdraw my bitcoins? This happened 2-3 times to me and I find this annoying since it takes forever for confirmations Sad
Hfleer

Activity: 448

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 03:46:20 AM

Great site, looks pro.  Is there any way to sell short?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PeanutPower

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 04:11:28 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2013, 05:10:54 AM by PeanutPower

Can we have your registered office address and company registration number for verification at companies house (UK)

http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/toolsToHelp/findCompanyInfo.shtml

Your page mentions:

We are conducting business as a legitimate UK based company. We will not be able to disappear, as we are governed by UK laws.

and

VITOPRIA CONSULTANTS LTD

Strovolou, 77 STROVOLOS CENTER, 2nd floor, Flat/Office 204, Nicosia, 2018, Cyprus

However I'm unable to find VITOPRIA CONSULTANTS LTD at companies house UK, is that a Cyprus registered company Huh

also where does the 3% referral bonus come from since the ghash.io pool has no fees?

also also.. what is your motivation for providing this service if you are not taking any fees?

Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: