Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:11:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange ** Buy Bitcoins with Cards in iOS / Android App***  (Read 422130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IYFTech

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 03:16:36 PM

Thank you. Look forward to the official statement on the legal entity.

You don't trust them - am I right? Wink

Yes - and I don't blame him, I don't trust them either - not until they prove the scam accusation against them is wrong - which they seem unable to do. Be very wary of pumping all your hard earned btc into this company - re: 50btc.com, GBL, etc, etc.

-- Smiley  Thank you for smoking  Smiley --  If you paid VAT to dogie for items you should read this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kickbit

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 03:50:44 PM

Yes - and I don't blame him, I don't trust them either - not until they prove the scam accusation against them is wrong - which they seem unable to do. Be very wary of pumping all your hard earned btc into this company - re: 50btc.com, GBL, etc, etc.

Hey, what's wrong with you? You only talk about scam and shady stuff.
If you don't trust them - don't hold your BTC there. That's simple. Undecided

And, btw, how many BTC did they steal from you? Huh

BitMedia.IO - Advertise Your Bitcoin Project!

Realtime Bitcoin Price! Search - "Bitcoin price for Chrome" in Chrome App Store!
IYFTech

Activity: 686

WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 04:08:21 PM

Hey, what's wrong with you? You only talk about scam and shady stuff.
If you don't trust them - don't hold your BTC there. That's simple. Undecided

And, btw, how many BTC did they steal from you? Huh

I don't & they haven't.

I only talk about THEIR double spending because they refuse to even discuss it with the Bitcoin community, despite overwhelming evidence. That is an admission of guilt. Far too many noob miners are being ripped off by unscrupulous companies that disappear overnight with their hard earned Bitcoins, companies that seemed even more legit than this one.

This is the cex.io thread, where questions regarding cex.io/ghash.io are meant to be asked & answered - not ignored, hoping it will go away - it won't.

If they can provide evidence proving their innocence, they should do so and I (and many others) will stand corrected - until then they should be considered a con waiting to happen.

Not all threads are fluffy clouds & flowers  Wink

EDIT:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=327767.0   for more info.

Quote from cex.io: "We are now aware of this issue and we will perform an internal investigation to find out who is responsible for this.
Thank you for pointing out." unquote

Seems the constant questions are beginning to ring home eh?  Grin

-- Smiley  Thank you for smoking  Smiley --  If you paid VAT to dogie for items you should read this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0
Robin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 07:29:09 PM

Hello,

Question about referrals : I'm fortunate enough to have a referral who has some GHS on account. I can see the 3% bonus on my Balance page, but I can't find the associated mining output. I'm currently off the market (no active GHS) , so the only thing moving the balance should be the 3% mining. However, nothing in the log. No activity since I stopped mining. Any idea?
Thanks.
shmoula

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 08:19:26 PM

I've been thinking about creating Android client, but I changed my mind Smiley

You plan to create the application for Android and iOS?

Habbeat - beat your habits more effective way!!!
Always empty box(no cat also no coin): 1SHM1tiur2iNBCVxCBr7vAJ84PrPZ6d6v
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 11:09:20 PM

Hello,

Question about referrals : I'm fortunate enough to have a referral who has some GHS on account. I can see the 3% bonus on my Balance page, but I can't find the associated mining output. I'm currently off the market (no active GHS) , so the only thing moving the balance should be the 3% mining. However, nothing in the log. No activity since I stopped mining. Any idea?
Thanks.

buy 1 MHash and you can earn from them ( like me )  Cool

i only have 1Mhash there for getting my bonus Smiley
Robin

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 08:20:43 AM

OK. Good to know. Thanks Baal.
PatMan

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 01:46:06 PM

Copy/paste from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=327767.40

Quote from cex.io: "We are now aware of this issue and we will perform an internal investigation to find out who is responsible for this.
Thank you for pointing out."

So, finally cex.io/ghash.io have decided to respond. I'd like to think that this was purely due to pressure from the Bitcoin community, well done.

Cex.io/ghash.io investigating cex.io/ghash.io though - can't wait to see how that pans out  Roll Eyes  It's like the police investigating the police   Tongue.

Still, this is their chance to silence the critics and clear their name, I only hope they take this opportunity to do so - and do it well.

Cex.io/ghash.io have found a niche market that appeals to noobs who want to get into mining but can't afford the hardware - it gives them an option to get into mining that they would never have had before, which is to be commended (even if it is at an extortionate price per G/hash). This section of users are inexperienced with Bitcoin & it's workings, and throw their trust (and hard earned cash) into cex.io/ghash.io blindly - not fully understanding the consequences of their actions. My concern is that if cex.io/ghash.io have already conned a Bitcoin company -and therefore Bitcoin itself - what is stopping them from doing it again to their users? One only has to look around to see other pools and wallet services that have done the same thing, services that had no scam accusations against them and seemed much more trustworthy than this one does.
Imagine if the worst happened & cex.io/ghash.io done a GBL & disappeared overnight - there would be a huge outcry from it's users all asking the same question - why weren't we warned? Why didn't anyone tell us about them?

Roadtrain has gone out on a limb, putting his reputation on the line & provided pretty solid evidence to substantiate the scam accusation, not for personal gain, but to inform the community of what he believes is going on - the least the community can do is warn users of cex.io/ghash.io of the current accusations until solid evidence/actions are taken by cex.io/ghash.io that either prove their innocence or that appropriate action has been taken against the employee who perpetrated the con (if any).

I urge cex/ghash to grab this opportunity to clear their name, I also urge the Bitcoin community to keep the pressure on them to do so - it can only be good for everyone.

Peace   Grin

"When one person is deluded it is called insanity - when many people are deluded it is called religion" - Robert M. Pirsig.  I don't want your coins, I want change.
Amazon UK BTC payment service - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301229.0 - with FREE delivery!
http://www.ae911truth.org/ - http://rethink911.org/ - http://rememberbuilding7.org/
furball

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 02:45:52 PM

I see the trading page has changed in the last few minutes...how can I specify the price that I want to buy and sell at?

Looks like it has been reverted...phew!
CEX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 06:59:38 PM

Finally!
Instant buying and selling released!
Now you can input the amount of BTC you want to spend, and the system will buy GHS on the lowest price offered to a higher price until all BTC are spent.

The same thing with GHS.
The system can sell GHS for the highest price down, until all desired GHS are sold.

Use the bottom button to switch modes from instant trading to usual.

Here is a screenshot how it looks:

Tell us how you like it.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
rtf

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 07:50:59 PM

It looks like this to us http://s8.postimg.org/lqjn2jqx1/Nuotrauka_i_2013_11_14_21_46_29.png
free image hosting
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 07:51:26 PM

Tell us how you like it.

We need most simple calculation for "Buy GHS". Right now one has to manually calculate how much GHS can be bought for certain amount of BTC. It is a pain! Please, please, add "Calculate" button at the "Buy GHS" part, I want to enter how much BTC I want to spend and at witch price, and it should calculate how much GHS can be in my buy order. All exchanges have this except CEX.
shmoula

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 08:15:51 PM

are you from australia? Smiley

It looks like this to us
free image hosting

shmoula

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 08:18:45 PM

@CEX: I have one wish too - in trade log there is no price for buy order in comment: for sell there is something like "Sold 0.2500 GHS at 0.0918 BTC", but for buy there is only "Buy Order #xxxxxx" and nothing more. Can you add the same info please?

easynote

Activity: 700

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:41:54 PM

@CEX: I have one wish too - in trade log there is no price for buy order in comment: for sell there is something like "Sold 0.2500 GHS at 0.0918 BTC", but for buy there is only "Buy Order #xxxxxx" and nothing more. Can you add the same info please?

+1

Cex.io is a good plataform, i like, but need some more information to the users Wink

Keep going

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Andrey

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 09:02:27 PM

When I looked at new instant buy/sell section world flipped

smlu

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 10:33:02 PM

Tell us how you like it.

We need most simple calculation for "Buy GHS". Right now one has to manually calculate how much GHS can be bought for certain amount of BTC. It is a pain! Please, please, add "Calculate" button at the "Buy GHS" part, I want to enter how much BTC I want to spend and at witch price, and it should calculate how much GHS can be in my buy order. All exchanges have this except CEX.

+1
that would be certainly useful, the new instant buy system only let you enter how much btcs you want to spend but you can't enter min/max start price
shmoula

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 10:42:04 PM

And maybe some export function - to csv for example. I cant see this in API also.

high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 11:14:58 PM

Prices are finally getting more reasonable!

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
CEX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 11:56:10 AM

CEX.IO official statement:

In October the development of the “GHash.IO” project was transferred to the CEX.IO development team.

The team worked hard to completely rewrite the whole GHash.IO engine, as well as perform other stability and responsiveness improvements, which you all may have noticed.
We have also removed the 3% fee and released merged-mining alt coins to the miners.

We would like to state that CEX.IO does not have any affiliation with the double-spending attack.
As a part of the bitcoin community we condemn such actions, which harm the bitcoin network.

We have conducted an internal investigation and can confirm, that from the 25th to  27th of September, the GHash.IO pool was mining on the address:
1MA7CKbWMyKdPkmsbnwmfeLh1hYy5A3gy8
to which we do not have any access or connection.

However, the rewards for mined blocks on the above mentioned address were paid out from the GHash.IO wallet as per usual.

Following further investigation and server log analysis we have noticed that several private keys were imported to the GHash.IO wallet within that time period. (exact date could not be determined). This was done to conceal the missing bitcoins, since there was no direct deposit transaction.

We haven’t found any signs of the system being compromised, but we believe that the attack was made from within the former development team.

At the moment CEX.IO LTD is the lawful owner of the CEX.IO and GHash.IO projects as well as their domains.

Our team at CEX.IO LTD. will do everything possible to prevent pool capacity manipulation in the future.

We understand the communities’ concern about the misconduct of such great computing power at our pool (since recently we have become the #1 pool), and we will gladly take into consideration any comments or suggestions to improve the pool’s security and overall quality of service.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: