Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:38:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $500 to invest today  (Read 4875 times)
5p4nk_ (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:38:34 PM

What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
Idk man, i'm trying my hardest to figure this out. lol thank you for any help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:43:25 PM

What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
I think with such a small amount you need to find some one coin, which is below the top 100 and risk the whole amount. For example, Crypterium, a good project that today gave the news about listing on the exchange and has already gone growth.

denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:57:36 PM

With me $ 500 is not an amount too large, nor too small. With $ 500 it will be hard for you to make a profit at this time. With $ 500 you can buy a lot of altcoin outside the top 50, however you should choose the potential altcoin and hope it will grow in the future. Or with $ 500 you should spend extra money to buy an ETH, this would be a long-term investment, and it will bring you profits in the future

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
OlinEmerson

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:01:47 AM

I suggest you should have to invest in BTC now.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:06:29 AM

With me $ 500 is not an amount too large, nor too small. With $ 500 it will be hard for you to make a profit at this time. With $ 500 you can buy a lot of altcoin outside the top 50, however you should choose the potential altcoin and hope it will grow in the future. Or with $ 500 you should spend extra money to buy an ETH, this would be a long-term investment, and it will bring you profits in the future
500$ is good amount to start with. I think this is a good time for investing in cryptocurrencies, with 500$ i would buy some litecoins and neo just to be sure in my profit, with next 500$ he can risk a bit more and invest in some sleeping giants like cardano, iota, ripple, and some other low value coins that can explode in couple years or faster.
Its good to have some safe investments that will bring maybe not high profit but they will be profitable, and in some coins that can bring really high profit in the future.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:07:49 AM

don't invest into a big coin, that's quite pointless in this type of bearmarket, perhaps you could double it in a few months if the market goes up again.
invest in a low coin, or an ICO(I suggest CoinMetro https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2993800.0)
either way just make sure you believe 100% in the coin you invest in, read everything you need to know to be certain.
that way you won't feel the need to sell at a loss incase the market drops further.

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:13:58 AM

The first coin to watch out for is ETHEREUM, not just because it is the work of Vitaliy Buterin, but a very dynamic project. RIPLLE, ZCASH, NXT, DASH, NAM are eligible, with $ 500 you can buy young coins as well who have good candidates in the future like MTH. this is my opinion
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:20:42 AM

you chose a good investment strategy. Analyze these coins, can that you choose in your portfolio. Take the news, take it where there will be some announcements in the near future.

ETH
DASH
XRP
XEM
NEO
IOTA
Zec
ETC

Waves
Strat
Dcr
Game
BTS
Wings
Gbyte
Sys
SC
Lun
Nav
QTUM
OMG

~AnonCoinMan~

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:22:43 AM

I'd save $50 for the KNT ICO in ten days (countdown ->>>> https://kora.network), they're ten cents per token but gona rise a lot right after ICO when it gets on exchanges
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:31:36 AM

It depends on how your preference. If you want a slow start but sure profit, I advise to invest in top coins. Bitcoin, ETH, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Cardano, EOS, NEO, Stellar and IOTA. For sure that your investment will not dump and will be gone forever. But if you want risk but more profit, you can choose an altcoins. You can search in google what coins is already in ICO, if you are luck and find an ICO that the value will rise more 100% after listed in exchange then it is a good profit.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:41:19 AM

You can diversify your capital half on bitcoin and choose 2 to 3 coin on the top 10 coins as it has high chances price will increase few months from now.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
OwenBurgess

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:41:40 AM

I perfer you to invest in ETH now.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:45:01 AM

If you only have $500 then you should be able to take on a lot more risks.

I would only look at coins that are rank #50+ because they have a much smaller market capitalization and therefore have a higher ceiling in terms of growth. Top 10 coins are more stable, but have a lot less potential to grow.

Make sure you do your research before you invest. I would actually also invest in tokens that do not have their platforms ready, such as EOS. Obviously they need to have a strong team and reputation, though. Vaporware is extremely risky but profitable.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:48:55 AM

If I were you I would pick a good cheap coin that is not in the top 10-100 coins who does have a good project that you may believe in, and just park your money there for a while.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:53:25 AM

I think you can diversificate in buy some more famous coins and also invest in few ICO.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:01:38 AM

Your strategy is good enough for me, mate. Putting your money on different coins will give you sure profit. Buying some blue chips first for secure return in the long term and choose a coin that you think will pump. Risk are always be there and with big risk will give you big profit.

EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:01:59 AM

Trying to diversify with such a small amount is probably going to just make you feel stretched beyond what is most beneficial. I would suggest picking a solid long-term coin to invest in and not throwing your few hundred dollars at a handful of coins that are more than likely to fail. This way you can feel comfortable riding the ups and downs of Bitcoin or ETH without the worries that come along with a newer ICO that doesn't offer any technological innovation or anything unique or meaningful for that matter.
Rkoshay

Activity: 96
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:19:26 AM

Maybe put 50% in a good safe coin like bitcoin or ethereum or litecoin, then with the other 50% pick one or two altcoins that have a good team and product but are new and really inexpensive, roll the dice and see if they moon.  Two that come to mind are Zilliqa (ZIL) and Nucleus Vision (NCASH).  Both have a good vision, strong teams and are inexpensive. 
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:24:51 AM

$ 500 for trading, if you are familiar with trading.
or if you dare to take a high risk. follow some ICOs, with $ 500 capital you can split into some ICOs, for example one ICO $ 50.
5p4nk_ (OP)

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:25:41 AM

Some of the alts I'm interested in are outside the top 25: AMB, ZIL, SNT, AE, PIVX, ETHOS, ENG, Ncash, CND.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: