Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:16:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $500 to invest today  (Read 4880 times)
Lzakaria

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:30:12 AM

i will not encourage you to invest your money on alt under 20   cuz it have a high risk although u have a small amount of money(500)
in my opinion pick up 3 or 4 coin from the first 20 coin and do ur search about them
if u ask me about my opinion i'll make an advice for u and i'm telling u to invest ur moeny in (cardano,IOTA,and ETH) i belive that those coin have a grt future cuz of the power of their technology that they come to us   
5p4nk_ (OP)

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:37:43 AM

neo or nem?
godless_toast

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:42:35 AM

ETH is always a good bet, esp now that the price has dropped. monero is a very good long term investment, the team is always improving the privacy of the coin. NANO is a new project that seems really promising, already in the top 25 or so
5p4nk_ (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:49:29 AM

tbh, i have everything all in Neo, i was able to grab just 8 lol for just under 550.. i'm just not comfortable just yet i wont be adding any more fiat till 2wks from today... idk what to do lol
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:51:38 AM

Invest your money on some different good coin. Don't put your money on one coin.
QuinlanDeclan

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:55:52 AM

What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
Idk man, i'm trying my hardest to figure this out. lol thank you for any help.
I recommend you  have to invest in NEO. cux it have a huge big profit in it for future.
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:02:11 AM

Invest your money on some different good coin. Don't put your money on one coin.

agree, as the saying goes, do not put eggs in one container. so it's best to buy a few different coins, of course with considering their potential. coins with the greatest potential get the largest purchase allocation.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
5p4nk_ (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:10:33 AM

agree, as the saying goes, do not put eggs in one container. so it's best to buy a few different coins, of course with considering their potential. coins with the greatest potential get the largest purchase allocation.
that's my problem everything seems like it has potential but i've been lurking in that "other" forum they fucked my head up made me feel like everything i asked about was a shitcoin.. it discourage me from buying anything but neo smh.. now i don't know what to do everything seems to good to be true. i just need a list a legit coins i should look into because i'm going to be making careless mistakes
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:33:42 AM

What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
I recommend you  have to invest in NEO. cux it have a huge big profit in it for future.
NEO is a very good choice for long term but you can also trade on NEO because NEO fluctuation range is around 20-30% per day. If you have the time and knowledge of candlestick chart technical analysis then you can get a lot of profit from NEO.
5p4nk_ (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:43:23 AM

NEO is a very good choice for long term but you can also trade on NEO because NEO fluctuation range is around 20-30% per day. If you have the time and knowledge of candlestick chart technical analysis then you can get a lot of profit from NEO.

i wish i known how, any vids i can learn from?
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:48:58 AM

I see the price of Bitcoin having a price change of about 2% in two days. If you have the same belief as me, you can choose Bitcoin to invest right now. At least for one week, your $ 500 will grow by about 10%.

chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:51:03 AM

Excellent advice. I think the merits of a well diversified portfolio are well known at this point. I try to incorporate a fractal mentality into my portfolio diversification.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Apex Investments

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:11:53 AM

I think the first thing to do is understand what your investment goals are before starting to make investments.  Do you want to grow your money and take it out in a few months or a year or grow this long term?  Your goals will influence your investment decisions

The second thing to understand is that huge price changes are not uncommon.  Even BTC can go down 10-15% in a day so you need to be emotionally prepared for that as well. 

Research the team, project, and other backers (Any high profile supporters?) before investing

I would put half in BTC and then put the other 50% in ALTs probably spread across 5 investments
Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:41:07 AM

Your intention is good, regardless of the capital you want to use to invest it is amazing. immediately do invest in bitcoin or ETH so that profits can be large. I myself just invested in bitcoin two days ago, because I am interested in the value of a large bitcoin.
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:46:38 AM

i strongly suggest to pick up your choice to those coins that listed on top 10, because they are already got name, and more investors too so they reached that on the top, or make a two options, 70% of you capital goes to your choice on top 10 coins and the rest is to alts that are in lowest top. but make sure that to review first the coins before to invest for more better result.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:57:40 AM

Look at the projects behind the coins not the rank of the coins. Your capital is not so big for investments, so probably buy masternode coins in ICO is the best way to grow your money faster. Or by simply buy bitcoin at low and sell when it price is pump, this is the safest way. I am not good in trading but at least it is good based on my experience.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:58:22 AM

for me i will advice you to invest some of the money in the coin which you know that the circulating supply is not high so that no matter how the  market is shaking your fund will always be safe for you. an example of such coin is CS credits which the circulating supply is 136,458,572 and market price is dropping their is every tendency that when the market gain back it strength it will rise with speed.  
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:01:26 AM

I think you should try spectre.ai with it's SXDT and SXUT tokens the team is good, applications and of course the idea of the project try to look at it yourself for you to figure out how safe your investment is. I got those tokens from bounty campaigns and it's worth it the team is actively working on the platform. By the way, dividends will be distributed by end of April so I think passive income is good too. Grin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vanester2014

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:13:23 AM

There are so many coins that already exist and you can try to check there project whether is good or not there are some good coins also that still on ICO today but you can see that there is a good potential coins and low prices since this os just only starting.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Fantina

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:16:51 AM

you need to take the first few coins , say 5 pieces, and equal portions to lay out the $ 100 and wait
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: