Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:26:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin change our world?  (Read 2724 times)
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:19:46 AM

Governments want to be able to inspect every aspect of your life. That's why we need decentralised system, they will prevent them from checking how much money you have, what you spend it on and so on. Bitcoin is partially anonymous. You don't have to worry that bank will block your transaction or accuse you of money laundering. Give Bitcoin some time, don't expect that everyone will use it tomorrow. Credit cards also needed a while to be widely adopted, didn't they?

dhoon5

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:35:46 AM

Although Bitcoin is still only an investment tool for us, I believe Bitcoin will become a global payment tool in the near future that can change the way we consume.
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:50:20 AM

In my opinion. bitcoin may change the world. because the digital currency that exists in the world and can be used to transact is bitcoin. therefore it can help the economy of a country more flexible, fast and accurate in terms of transactions. and digital currency is perfect for our future.
bddbd

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:57:54 AM

Yes, it is changing our world, especially in the business world, because Bitcoin can make business transactions worry-free and can increase the speed of transfer of money from one person to another. More convenient and faster.
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:15:03 AM

Yes, Bitcoin can change our world and it was actually created for the very purpose of creating a change in the transactions taking place. Currently to a certain extent, Bitcoin has a brought a change in the way of online transactions, an anonymous way of transaction, no interference of any third party during transactions. Bitcoin will sure bring many changes to the economy in the coming future.
Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:24:55 AM

Yes bitcoin can change the world, slowly maybe but still have an impact. It helps the people to transfer money easily from one person to another and help a transaction easier and faster. Also there is no need to do paperwork and just need to send or  receive bitcoin through bitcoin wallet program that make it easier for the people to gain a profit and help them to have an outcome in an easier way. And through the bitcoin it change the way people live in some cases and imagine if more people use the bitcoin. Greater change might happen.
Winderer

Activity: 411
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:27:10 AM

Bitcoin itself will not change the world. We will do it by using related technologies, apps, currencies.
kiwasmose

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:27:26 AM

Maybe bitcoin is not strong enough to change the whole world, but it is certain that bitcoin or other digital money will change our life. As long as block chain technology develops smoothly, block chain technology has broad prospects in many industries. It may serve us in a very short time and enrich our life. And bitcoin is the most direct carrier of this activity.
Downloadlink

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:29:01 AM

it is possible that many bitcoins can change our country so it is better to have bitcoin make our world and nation better than just bitcoin.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:30:48 AM

But what does that decentralized technology really do
To infer what the intrinsic value of bitcoin
I haven't been able to do it maybe somebody else can.

Can bitcoin change our world?I want to learn from your opinion.

certainly not for everyone, but especially for my own world. with the involvement of bitcoin and crypto greatly changed my own world, I am wiser now. because I am required to always check every market situation, and always try to analyze anything I would do in trade or investment. and this has an effect on my real life.
Rodon

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:36:42 AM

I don't see how Bitcoin could ever change the world. Yes it's a crypto, but at the end, it's just a currency among others.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:46:02 AM

I think cryptocurrency is a future.Bitcoin are too slow and too expensive in send for be future. Cryptocurrency is future, but not bitcoin by itself. Have a look at the great upcoming altcoin of ICO like Effect.AI, NEO-based coins, they are the future of currency and technology.
Cyril jay

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:47:39 AM

To change the world is not something easy to do and happen, and I'm sure bitcoin will be able to change the world with the advancement of Blockchain technology
Yes,  bitcoin can change our world because of the impact in our community.the more people interested and involved in investing the more bitcoin will get stronger and bigger, it brought a good benefits and profits in earning money.This currencies popular helps peoples live  to do business  by having investment.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:51:49 AM

Bitcoin has already changed our world. However, like the whole Internet. First of all, using crypto currency gives us financial independence. Allows you to make transactions quickly anonymously and with a minimum commission. Bitcoin is a profitable investment. Now bitkoyn is still very young and is at the initial stage of its development. There are still very few people who have information about it. In the future, bitcoin has a great potential and will be increasingly distributed.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:53:38 AM

Bitcoin has already changed the world and for the better. The introduction of a distributed ledger of transactions that cannot be faked or cheated is simply genius. The adoption of blockchain is just getting started and we have BTC to thank for it all. Onwards and upwards.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
reyport

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:56:03 AM

Yes it can, and yes it will. Bitcoin, build on the Blockchain technology, will bring democracy back to the people where it belongs. Bitcoin as an asset, and not as a global payment system, will have all time highs, where some of us dream off. Next to that, the economy bitcoin is creating based on the blockchain technology, is already life-changing, but just at the beginning. So in my opinion, bitcoin is here to stay, and on top of all.
Yes,  bitcoin can change the world of every people in the community, because bitcoin brought alot of opportunities  in helping the lives of everyone by involving  trading and investment.
AndreyBitTalk

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:57:02 AM

thus, as now the bitcoin system will not change anything) if the state makes its cryptocurrency that it will replace us with real money
teeevnglst

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:05:28 AM

it already change some traditional modes of payment like here in the philippines were you can use your bitcoin wallet to buy some online and pay train fees and also the most important is to send money through single tap only by doing so i can say that it already changed the way of life and hopefully it will be implemented on other countries to their way of life.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:14:37 AM

I think that is unlikely. Because you have to have time to change the whole system. But bitcoin can affect the world economy especially the world currency system. Bitcoins are becoming part of the world's digital money system.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:15:17 AM

Bitcoin already started doing change in the world and will contonue to make changes in the world of cryptocurrency. It will continue to bring changes in even in our world system as many embrace it. There are many things that bitcoin can do in many who are investing in it especially those who already established business through it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: