Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:36:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin change our world?  (Read 2724 times)
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 10:26:10 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 03:25:23 PM by Webberson

The innovation of bitcoin is a new one, with a new technology as well and thus, has an impact in the world. The notion behind the digital currency was actually for it to be of positive effect. But the change here, could either be positive or negative.

mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:35:43 AM

But what does that decentralized technology really do
To infer what the intrinsic value of bitcoin
I haven't been able to do it maybe somebody else can.

Can bitcoin change our world?I want to learn from your opinion.
Bitcoin can improve our lives, but it will be positive or negative. I think Bitcoin will negatively change the world, those who seize the opportunity will become rich, and the FOMOer will become slaves. It will not be a beautiful future because the gap between rich and poor in the future will be far.
Human_Copy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:41:15 AM

Bitcoin with its technology may change the world, but it is not as easy as imagined. Currently many countries do not legalize bitcoin. It is evident that they are afraid of the big changes that bitcoin can do.
Wedgrow

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:41:33 AM

I think bitcoin can change the world but not as it thinks because there are still many countries that also have not received bitcoin as digital currency will they fear if this happens because bitcoin can change everything.

jdkly

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:44:52 AM

Bitcoin has changed the world, transcending national borders. We are not only able to make bank transfers. My friends transferred to foreign countries have become so simple! This feeling is great! ! Smiley
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:50:08 AM

I believe it will gradually change the world. It inspires many companies and investors to make solutions and innovations with the application of blockchain technology for the future. It will be used as mode of payment for any transactions.

dhrazzen

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:53:52 AM

Bitcoin will change our world. It will upgrade our technology, the blockchain technology and all people will use digital money. Communication will also be upgraded, transaction will through connections. Bank accounts will be minimize. Many people will use digital wallet instead of pocket.  Money will be hold and it may pump along the way.
donmase

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:03:51 AM

Bitcoin has changed the world, transcending national borders. We are not only able to make bank transfers. My friends transferred to foreign countries have become so simple! This feeling is great! ! Smiley
Not only with that, Bitcoin change the whole investing world , there is no more unique investing in forex or stocks or golds anymore, you already had a new kind of investment, the fastest way to multilples your profits in the shortest time, it's Bitcoin and altcoins.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:07:25 AM

For me, bitcoin could not change the world, but bitcoin helps and develop economic world instantly, because the real problem is only beyond bitcoin situation, that only few people who really knows about bitcoin business. Hopefully, bitcoin management can provide total direct information to the public people, so that the percentage of bitcoin users would also increase. And if we try to count the bitcoin users today, maybe only five to ten percent are registered and knows about bitcoin because of lack on information, and if all people all over the world access bitcoin, maybe that's the time that our economic world would change.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:07:45 AM

every users here will be a better person so kf course the world too

Bitcoin give so much convenience in life that's why it continue to grow so it will spread all over the world if this will continue to grow like this

Another thing if this will not run anymore that's because we experience bad here so it will stay forever
zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:13:00 AM

Ya, Absolutely Bitcoin will change the world in the feature, Because Bitcoin Best option To send Payment to Friend and relatives and employees, I'm online worker I love bitcoin because it helped me to higher freelancers through Bitcoin Payment method they accept happily accept Bitcoin payment method.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:33:00 AM

Yes it can but not in the term of change fiat. blockchain is a book and bitcoin is a pen. every transaction made by bitcoin will be written in the book (blockchain). in blockchain any records that have occurred can not be replaced or edited or manipulated. and this record can be seen publicly and transparently.
nerove

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:33:47 AM

Bitcoin alraedy changing world but slowly, people who are here seek for freedom from bankers and dont want to depend on fiat in future.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:34:38 AM

I thought Bitcoin would change my life. I have no such idea anymore.

I made money by buying and selling. But the prices are very low. I lost money as an investor.

If prices go up and I make money, I say positive things for bitcoin.
newBIeT

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:49:17 AM

every single thing may change the world regardless whether it is for the better or for worst. but considering the turn of trends in the economy and market world by btc it has some impact on the world. such example is the view  of many country on cryptocurrency.
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:53:55 AM

Now this bitcoin has changed the world. many people feel helped by the presence of bitcoin. may be fore bicoin will also be able to help many people in terms of work
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:04:12 PM

Bitcoin is already changing the world with blockchain technology. Now with blockchain technology, most transactions and data are now decentralised and individuals have access to their own data or funds and can decide whether to share or not. This has improved privacy and comfort in people's lives.
Firbolko

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:06:49 PM

it's already changed our world. 10 years ago, no one heard about cryptocurrency
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:07:13 PM

Yes, bitcoin can change the world as this will bring new dimension in the business world through payment system with faster transactions with hassle free.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:10:25 AM

Bitcoin is already changing the world with blockchain technology. Now with blockchain technology, most transactions and data are now decentralised and individuals have access to their own data or funds and can decide whether to share or not. This has improved privacy and comfort in people's lives.

Yes bitcoin is already change the world with the blockchain technology but not the whole world. The transaction online, paying bill using the mobile phones and many people are becoming rich by bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: