Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:42:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had to put all of your money into only 1 crypto, which would it be?  (Read 1834 times)
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:03:16 PM

If i needed to deposit all my money into one coin definitely, that coin would definitely be ethereum. Since most investors say ethereum, it is a good reason to invest.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
lajtman

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:27:09 PM

It is strange for me and I can not recognise it but it seems to be BTC. It is the most reliabe and stable coin on the whole cryptomarket and its price does not have the end.
3x1t

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:51:03 AM

ETH will be my favorite in this situation. I believe in ETH and I hop that it will increase in future more and more, but its current price is quite promising as well.
nickolaileskov

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:57:18 AM

ETH will be my favorite in this situation. I believe in ETH and I hop that it will increase in future more and more, but its current price is quite promising as well.
Support. I am an ardent admirer of Ethereum myself. But still, if I had an impressive amount of free money. I would just buy bitcoin and forget about it. I'd still be living, working, paying my bills. And in 10 years I would have sold bitcoin.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:38:00 PM

Bitcoin, For long term and beyond. If you have atleast 1 bitcoin then price could be huge in the next couple of years, Get ready to be rich!
The next cryptocurrency that i really wanted to keep is Nem(XEM)
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:42:14 PM

I had experience when I sold bitcoin and bought promising in the opinion of many 4-5 altcoyins. After this decision, I lost 250%. As a result, I will not do more of these steps, and if only in 1 crypt, then only in bitcoin.
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:14:42 PM

If I have to put all my fund in a cryptocurrency then its going to be EOS. I love the technology behind EOS and I see it as the next big thing in the crypto world.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:24:40 PM

I won't rather take the other advices because i know that it is better to diversify all of your money when the time crypto starts to go down, you will have a back up already in case your other token missed the right price. I'd like the new token to hold but it is way to risky to hold since most of them are pump and dump token.
jeron31

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:26:00 PM

There are a lot of interesting and promising coins, but i had to choose only one, then i would say it is Bitcoin. Without this coin's progress crypto market has no chances to grow.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:37:36 PM

For me, the absolute leader among the coins is etherium, in many respects, if you invest in the long-term perspective, only eth.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 02:27:16 AM

Investing all money on one crypto is a foolish decision, an intelligent investor never invest in this way, one should keep some money for backup and for hard time which can be used afterward.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
dekabrin

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:13:18 AM

I like Monero a lot. It is favorite of some people because of unique feature it offers, it will grow for sure.
littleheart

Activity: 206

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:21:26 AM

I would pick Bitcoin. It is the most decentralized, it has the best engineers dealing with it, and it's appropriation is developing for a long time... There are even a few nations where individuals are having the capacity to purchase merchandise and enterprises utilizing just Bitcoin. I figure there isn't yet an altcoin that gives you that sort of advantage.
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:36:14 AM

I would pick Bitcoin. It is the most decentralized, it has the best engineers dealing with it, and it's appropriation is developing for a long time... There are even a few nations where individuals are having the capacity to purchase merchandise and enterprises utilizing just Bitcoin. I figure there isn't yet an altcoin that gives you that sort of advantage.

I would prefer to invest in bitcoin, in bitcoin I'm pretty sure that my investment can gain more profit on it. The value of the bitcoin are best among all altcoins and that's the reason why I choose bitcoin and invest on it for the sake of my money and I know bitcoin can gives me better life in the future.
zigfrider

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

ETH can give better returns than bitcoin in next 2-3 years. But, if you want more safety, go with bitcoins.
dashcollector

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:12:50 PM

I like Monero because it is really unique. There will always be demand of this coin in specific user group.
dekabrin

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:14:28 PM

Both ETH and monero are good choice in my opinion. You can also consider ripple as it is available for about halt a dollar currently.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:24:17 PM

If I had to but my money in one coin, I would go with Bitcoin, its the king of cryptocurrency and holds a large chunk of the coin market cap, I believe its relatively more stable and could be converted into fiat very quickly because of its popularity and wide market. Bitcoin has a greater probability to increase in value and I believe it has a better possibility for World wide adoption as a means of payment.
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:28:30 PM

To be sure that you will get a profit, I will choose traditional cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin or Ethereum.
But new projects may be really perspective. For example, Ontology can make investors rich, even if it is more risky.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:32:35 PM

Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738
It will depends on what you are looking for but I think that the most obvious answer is going to be bitcoin, not only is the first cryptocurrency ever created, it also has the support from the community and has the best developers and most of money in the market, those factors make it one of the best coins to hold for the long term, now there are some other very god coins like dash, waves, eos, lisk or monero that I really like and I will have no problem investing all my money in them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: