Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:40:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had to put all of your money into only 1 crypto, which would it be?  (Read 1829 times)
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:07:37 PM

I guess Icon, based on current price and potential.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:55:16 PM

It will never take long for me to focus on just clearly asking where I want to put all my money into it, but if I have chosen one of them, I will choose bitcoin and etherum, for me, this coin where growth and spread around the world and my use. I believe. The contract idea is not so much developed, if you are truly 100% sure of just one coin, take a stable option like Bitcoin.
In my opinion, most of them will choose them. Every time the market comes back, they are the fastest rising prices.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:43:42 PM

No doubt I would still give a vote of confidence to bitcoin for different reasons. It would be very difficult for me to describe in a few words the multiple reasons why I still think that it is really worth to bet on bitcoin in the long term, but perhaps the most important of all is that in a market as full of uncertainty as this one, all potential investor will need a reference in which he can verify that the market has some degree of resilience in the face of the most adverse situations, and bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that has been able to overcome all the hard challenges to which it has been subjected by many years.

In addition, all other cryptocurrencies are strongly influenced by the behavior of bitcoin to determine its commercial value, regardless of whether their technologies are supposedly superior to the blockchain, so it is demonstrated that the market relies more on credibility than on the technical advantages of any coin.
pendong101

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:52:08 PM

If i were to put all my egg in to one basket then i would choose bitcoin even though i wouldn't do such thing but just to answer your question
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:56:55 PM

of course for me, that is bitcoin, because it can be proven in real terms the prospects that can be obtained from investing in bitcoin that is so big and undoubted.
I have had many benefits from holding bitcoin from the beginning to the present, because I am a trader.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:01:04 PM

I completely agree with the previous opinion, and I prefer bitokoyn. Bitcoin is the world's first decentralized digital crypto currency, on which the prices of the remaining crypto-currencies depend.
cryptokingKG

Activity: 254

Bitsler.com

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:18:19 PM

If i had a choice to spend my all money in one single coin I will definitely spend it on BTC as it is more established and has some great movement in past. And its community is also supporting it to an extent.

Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:21:17 PM

Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738

If you are talking about putting all your money on one exchange or invest in single cryptocurrency? I think a lot of exchanges are good to use for crypto trading and as a storage of your crypto wealth. However if you want to do this make it sure that you don't put all your money on one crypto exchange because it is quite not good. because we noticed that several news of hacking activities that occurs on crypto exchanges so for me it is not good idea to put your all money in a single market or crypto wallet.
diedvw96

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:22:53 PM

I think that bitcoin, year after year has proven to be a safe investment and the queen of the market, whenever the volumes of bitcoin move the other alts are affected, so I don't think anything will happen in the market, without bitcoin feeling it first. So that's your safest bet in this crazy market
HyperLup

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:27:47 PM

Putting all the money in a single crypto is not a good choice, I don't prefer it. I would choose Bitcoin if i had to choose it necessarily.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:28:27 PM

Putting money in one cryptocurrency to me is not a good idea. I believe in diversifying one's investment. Although, if one is under compulsion to choose just a coin, i would go for bitcoin, because i believe it is the most established coin in the space.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:28:57 PM

Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738
Ofcourse I'm gonna put my all investment in just bitcoin because bitcoin is very popular and indemand and the price of it was to high and many adoption was always happening aside from that they adopt bitcoin as another way of payment and use it now in some other country adoption is more became indemand.
suzanogbomo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:33:08 PM

if i were to put all my money in a particular crypto-currency,the choice would be bitcoin, bitcoin controls the market,if bitcoin goes down,every other coin or tokens even with larger proportion. I am sure which other coin will sand the test of time other than bitcoin,bitcoin is also the most decentralized of all cryptos
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1492
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:35:49 PM

Bitcoin.

I don't think I need to explain my answer. Altcoins are fun to play with, but they are all yet unproven. Bitcoin has been resilient in the face of a myriad challenges. Most altcoins are just basing their value on their trade with bitcoin.

If the bitcoin to real world value interface didn't exist, most altcoins would go to very close to 0.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:36:04 PM

First of all I will never keep my all investment at one platform if it is only condition than I would prefer to invest in Bitcoin only.i prefer to buy btc with all as all market depend on btc.
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:37:58 PM

The very simple answer is: "No one"
For me the most important rule of all is never put all your eggs in one basket. I will never invest all my money on crypto and never ever will put all of my money in one coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:43:50 PM

The very simple answer is: "No one"
For me the most important rule of all is never put all your eggs in one basket. I will never invest all my money on crypto and never ever will put all of my money in one coin.

Yes, I agree, saving all the money in crypto becomes very risky, especially if you save it in just one coin, the risk of being doubled. Investing in crypto is indeed promising profit but there is no need to save all the money in crypto, only partially. Investing in a few coins is a wise choice.
TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:56:25 PM

since its too risky to put my money only in 1 crypto, i will tend to choose bitcoin as my main option to invest. i will not take more risk by buying altcoin except ethereum, because you will not earn easy profit at current market situation by only put your money in one basket. Besides, i used to invest in cryptocurrency with long term hold strategy, and bitcoin or ethereum will lasts for long term period with minimum risk (undervalue) and will bring you very promising profit to hold.

Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:49:04 PM

If I would put all my money in one crypto, I would definitely choose to put it in Bitcoin because even if its price will fo down, it would still be the highest price among all coins. And I am definitely sure that I cannot go wrong if I choose bitcoin.
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:01:08 PM

I don't agree on putting all of your money into 1 crypto because it would be risky knowing that all cryptos are volatile and consistency when it comes on their value are lacking. It would be much better to invest on a couple of coins so that if one falls, the remaining has a chance to give you profit still.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: