Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:33:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency  (Read 5048 times)
predictors

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:08:54 PM

With the level of awareness increasing on a daily basis, people are getting involve in this field with the help of bitcoin so no doubt that people will priority will accept Bitcoin payment instead of fiat because bitcoin is that option of payment where they will don't think about the another thing which are not helping them to make earnings , so surely they will give priority to the bitcoin to use. And here I am 100% sure that in the coming years, bitcoin will be an option for everyone to accept as a payment from one country to another country legally without any restriction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:09:23 PM

Of course, Bitcoin can be a world currency. However, Bitcoin is not valid in all countries. But seeing the popularity of Bitcoin,it will be the world currency for a time.Only the bitcoin has been known in all the countries, which could not make any other coins.Everywhere they are Bitcoin,world Currency Will be.

I agree. Although, right now, it doesn't have the capacity to be one. I think that it has a very big potential to be a global currency because of the fact that there are so many users of it all around the world. At least, if it can reach a level where more and more people would trust it and be comfortable with using it as a means of investment and payment, then I would say that that can open a lot of doors for cryptocurrencies to be recognized as a probable candidate as a global currency. Maybe not by as a currency that would replace some traditional country-based currency, but at least, a type of currency that could be used  around the world.

warkop121

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:01:10 PM

Linking current technology with philosophy is like asking an atheist to believe in God's existence only because the convincing party is theist. Bitcoin appears in the picture is not appropriate to cover the shortcomings in the current monetary system, but to make it very safe and easily accessible even though it is online-based. increasingly sophisticated and digital money in the world like this will become a new foundation of life for the existence of spending in the global market, public interest in cryptocurrency is increasing and with the bitcoin process will be the number one and only bitcoin currency that can compete in the market, My thinking starts to be different
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:15:51 PM

It is difficult to know in advance what will happen in the future. There are already many companies that have accepted Bitcoin in their payments. In my opinion, Bitcoin is likely to become a payment instrument in the future. It may not be the main currency, but it will be used in parallel with the current paper money.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:31:40 PM

It is difficult to know in advance what will happen in the future. There are already many companies that have accepted Bitcoin in their payments. In my opinion, Bitcoin is likely to become a payment instrument in the future. It may not be the main currency, but it will be used in parallel with the current paper money.
exactly as you say, Bitcoin is not playing currency as long as bitcoin still cannot be managed by the government, the value of bitcoin will remain static and has no value that considers bitcoin as a currency

Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:42:52 PM

Of course, Bitcoin can be a world currency. However, Bitcoin is not valid in all countries. But seeing the popularity of Bitcoin,it will be the world currency for a time.Only the bitcoin has been known in all the countries, which could not make any other coins.Everywhere they are Bitcoin,world Currency Will be.

Do not agree if the terms of the world currency. because each country has its own regulations in terms of their main currency or financial things that are most likely and I believe can happen. btc be playing digital currency for any digital transactions using BTC ..
Alifal

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:26:57 AM

Bitcoin day by day eran more to more popularity. so we can hope Of course, Bitcoin can be a world currency. However, Bitcoin is not valid in all countries. But seeing the popularity of Bitcoin,it will be the world currency for a time.Only the bitcoin has been known in all the countries, which could not make any other coins.Everywhere they are Bitcoin,world Currency Will be.
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:34:00 AM

Although at present, the use of bitcoin is still constrained by volatility or prices that are easy to rise and fall, especially due to advertising bans on several platforms and denials in some countries. The ease of transaction and availability of usage also becomes a major challenge for cryptocurrency or virtual currency. I think that after bitcoin becomes a currency that can make transactions simpler, then service providers and products start to accept it, then finally cyptocurrency will likely become more stable.
nayeel

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:48:58 AM

I think that if the terms of the world currency. because each country has its own regulations in terms of their main currency or financial things that are most likely. That time you will see the bitcoin has been adopted by the many countries dude.
Arwinkim

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 01:03:58 AM

Your explanation is reasonable and making sense. Bitcoin by its nature seems barely become a world currency because it don't have static value like fiat. Personally, I think even though Bitcoin is a decentralized currency but it needs to be controlled by the government to protect us from scam, fraud and money laundering. Solution I can offer here, the government should create their own decentralized currency that they control by adopting blockchain technology.
bp.comp69

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:08:12 AM

Technology believers believe that bitcoin is the mission of decentralization, the future of the world currency.

BTC just need, relative scarcity and the manufacturing cost, nature has the price, the price is the fluctuation, as long as access to the securitization in the human history of human use of the most profound institutional invention, the currency is likely to generate huge profits.

You have a lot of money and you have followers. With followers there is a crowd. The masses will naturally divide.

With differentiation, there is naturally a blank majority. Naturally, there are evil men who have been swindled. Nature has its center and leadership.

This is the history of bitcoin's journey along the way, which is why the BTC creator went to the center to turn the government against the pursuit of liberalism.

But on a philosophical basis, technologists are wrong.

The beginning of human birth is said to be monkeys. No government, no center. No money, no inflation. Government is not the product of power, but the government itself is the product of liberalism.

Because freedom must be evil, freedom itself creates chaos, and chaos leads to the pursuit of order, thus freedom produces power and bad power transition to good power.

In the world of BTC, new centralization has begun:

Global mining is concentrated in the hands of a few. The maintenance and development of bitcoin is concentrated in the hands of few digital farmers. The influence of virtual currency is concentrated in the hands of a few big v.

They are the new army, the new bureaucracy, the new emperor. Are these people trustworthy?

The emergence of BTC is a technological advance in the history of human currency. It makes up for the deficiency of the existing monetary system and should also promote the reform of the existing monetary system.

Like insurrection, it is either extinguished or assimilated into the long river of history.

bitcoin is a distributed peer-to-peer bookkeeping system used to store and transfer ownership of bitcoin (currency). Bitcoin is issued by the system, regulated by a mathematical algorithm, and secured by cryptography. so it could be that in the future bitcoin will become a global currency
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:16:15 AM

Actually per the time being for now we can not be perfectly convinced that btc can be global currency but i hope with respect to time we will be accelerating whereby btc will be a global currency. I personally hope that even if not globally accepted as currency it might fulfill and replace some digital currencies.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 01:34:46 AM

yes, because human nature is not satisfied, there are only some people who take advantage of the nature of BTC which is actually decentralized, to be monopolized with the aim of seeking individual benefits
Don't ever expect Bitcoin to be perfect in your eyes, because you don't know who the BTC owner is
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:47:51 AM

Internet is still not everywhere. Bitcoin is still not in ATMs and banks. So, we have a lot of stuff to do...
You are also right. Different countries defferent area has no internet connection. So they havn't any knowledge about bitcoin. Even few country still not accepted bitcoin officially. So I think it is impossible.
NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:48:16 AM

As of now it cannot be a global currency because there are a lot of countries which do not like to accept cryptocurrency in their country but there are also some country who are adopting cryptocurrency in their country, so by the time all nations will accept cryptocurrency then it is the time for crypto to be a global currency.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:58:47 AM

Technology believers believe that bitcoin is the mission of decentralization, the future of the world currency.

BTC just need, relative scarcity and the manufacturing cost, nature has the price, the price is the fluctuation, as long as access to the securitization in the human history of human use of the most profound institutional invention, the currency is likely to generate huge profits.

You have a lot of money and you have followers. With followers there is a crowd. The masses will naturally divide.

With differentiation, there is naturally a blank majority. Naturally, there are evil men who have been swindled. Nature has its center and leadership.

This is the history of bitcoin's journey along the way, which is why the BTC creator went to the center to turn the government against the pursuit of liberalism.

But on a philosophical basis, technologists are wrong.

The beginning of human birth is said to be monkeys. No government, no center. No money, no inflation. Government is not the product of power, but the government itself is the product of liberalism.

Because freedom must be evil, freedom itself creates chaos, and chaos leads to the pursuit of order, thus freedom produces power and bad power transition to good power.

In the world of BTC, new centralization has begun:

Global mining is concentrated in the hands of a few. The maintenance and development of bitcoin is concentrated in the hands of few digital farmers. The influence of virtual currency is concentrated in the hands of a few big v.

They are the new army, the new bureaucracy, the new emperor. Are these people trustworthy?

The emergence of BTC is a technological advance in the history of human currency. It makes up for the deficiency of the existing monetary system and should also promote the reform of the existing monetary system.

Like insurrection, it is either extinguished or assimilated into the long river of history.

As of now it seems impossible. But in my opinion, I believe it may happen. Though it will take a long time. Due to its volatility and illegal issues involved, it blocks the way for the cryptocurrency to be accepted  wordwide. I believe we users should be the one who helps bitcoin to be accepted by all countries. Well again this is a matter of perception. More forums and making part of the schools curriculum helps bitcoin taking its steps towards future.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:10:24 AM

Indeed, Bitcoin cannot be a global currency, why is it like that? the answer is because the state sitap already has different currency values, so bitcoin will not be a global currency. continue not all countries legalize bitcoin.
nagatomo89

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:27:11 AM

yes maybe now it can't be global currency because some countries still haven't legalized bitcoin. maybe slowly some countries will start implementing digital money in the future. we never know what will happen in the future.

exactly. I agree with you. Although bitcoin is not considered a global currency yet, many countries still do not accept bitcoin. But in the future there are many things we can not predict
iotarocket

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:35:49 AM

I think bitcoin is already a global currency, and it's only a matter of time before central banks start accumulating it for national security reasons. Mining centralization is certainly am issue that will hopefully be addressed by the community and developers.
Kasliono

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:41:38 AM

In my view, the bitcoin will be the world currency depending on how many Country which accept the bitcoin as a payment. So, it means that it depends on the community or Us. You can imagine when all of people in the world accepting bitcoin as a currency, so we don't need Money exchanger when we go traveling, and also we don't need bank to store our Money with a fee every month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: