Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Blue Fury Support Thread.  (Read 89532 times)
kabopar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:19:51 PM

I have 50 running at 90Gh/s total. Two throw tons of hardware errors. Shares found on same two are very low even though hashrate is reported normal.

These things run very cool. Begging to to overclocked. Hoping to be able to tweak in the future.
Pictures?  Grin I posted above how it is possible to hardware overclock. Firmware over clocking might be available in the future I just don't want to cause more issues that would then need to be fixed.

I went back and reread this whole thread.  Maybe I'm just blind, but could you help out with a link to where you have the OC info?

Back in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=319419.msg3486886#msg3486886 you wrote "Edit. It is possible to overclock the units and push them to potentially 2.7 by replacing the 22k resistor with a 10k one."
but a little more info would be helpful...

BTW: I'm currently running 7 (thanks ssinc)  with w7x64, cgminer 3.7.2; 10 port cheap powered hub with max of 4 units in each hub
RESULTS: avg 2.3 per unit

~nh

Anyone that *should* be over-clocking these, would have the knowledge to look at the board and see which resistors are 10k; However, with that being said there are two resistors on the board at 10k, R8 & R11 (R8 next to PRG button, R11 next to RST button), so I'm assuming by Beastlymac's statement that both 10k resistors would need to be swapped out to 22k, but would like confirmation that it would be both, if not both which, R8 or R11?

EDIT:
Also, you would be replacing it with a SMD 1206 22k ohm 1/8w resistor (Beastlymac, correct me if I'm wrong please), which seem to be pricey at DigiKey at the moment due to stock shortages it looks like. However Mouser does have a good amount in stock at the moment and are much cheaper than DigiKey.
Beastlymac said "replacing the 22k resistor with a 10k one", you are suggesting "that both 10k resistors would need to be swapped out to 22k" - didn't you get 'your resistors crossed'?
BitBlitz

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

Turning money into heat since 2011.

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:24:27 PM

I seem to have one dud, running >80% errors under BFGminer 3.5.1/Win32.  The rest are running ~2.5GH and 3-4% errors.

Is there a fix/reflash, or a replacement process for this?

I see the value of Bitcoin, so I don't worry about the price...
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:25:46 PM

are you going thru a hub? If so find a USB port directly on your tower that's not being used and give that a try
It should recognize a new device install a driver and be a fresh port

also post your command line

Yeah I'm going through a rosewell 10 port hub atm

Main problem is that once I launch the BAT file it say the program stopped working and I either have to debug the program or close it.

post your command line

Holy balls ok! LOL!

Bitter I just loooked at the other post where you plopped YOUR command line in. Shit now works like a charm! I noticed what my inputs that were wrong were!

I could kiss you right now if I swung that way lol Cheesy

glad I could help

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
XenoCypher

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:31:53 PM

Funny enough - the part I was missing was pretty simple and a pretty derp moment one at that lol

:x --disable-gpu
zyk0

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:51:59 PM

Twice now I have ended up with 5 of 6 BF sticks showing either 'Sick' or 'Dead' after an hour of hashing. Running in BFGminer on Win 7.

I ended up waking up this morning to find one stick that had been operating at 2.2GH/s showing 0.29GH average speed, apparently locking up hours ago.  Hopefully I won't have to end up rewiring the reset line to a relay controlled by the serial port to manage these things remotely - but with all the problems with these things, It's seeming plausible.
tk1337

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:54:32 PM

I have 50 running at 90Gh/s total. Two throw tons of hardware errors. Shares found on same two are very low even though hashrate is reported normal.

These things run very cool. Begging to to overclocked. Hoping to be able to tweak in the future.
Pictures?  Grin I posted above how it is possible to hardware overclock. Firmware over clocking might be available in the future I just don't want to cause more issues that would then need to be fixed.

I went back and reread this whole thread.  Maybe I'm just blind, but could you help out with a link to where you have the OC info?

Back in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=319419.msg3486886#msg3486886 you wrote "Edit. It is possible to overclock the units and push them to potentially 2.7 by replacing the 22k resistor with a 10k one."

BTW: I'm currently running 7 (thanks ssinc)  with w7x64, cgminer 3.7.2; 10 port cheap powered hub with max of 4 units in each hub

~nh

Anyone that *should* be over-clocking these, would have the knowledge to look at the board and see which resistors are 10k; However, with that being said there are two resistors on the board at 10k, R8 & R11 (R8 next to PRG button, R11 next to RST button), so I'm assuming by Beastlymac's statement that both 10k resistors would need to be swapped out to 22k, but would like confirmation that it would be both, if not both which, R8 or R11?

EDIT:
Also, you would be replacing it with a SMD 1206 22k ohm 1/8w resistor (Beastlymac, correct me if I'm wrong please), which seem to be pricey at DigiKey at the moment due to stock shortages it looks like. However Mouser does have a good amount in stock at the moment and are much cheaper than DigiKey.
Beastlymac said "replacing the 22k resistor with a 10k one", you are suggesting "that both 10k resistors would need to be swapped out to 22k" - didn't you get 'your resistors crossed'?

yup, I did... so, R15

how I reversed that... no fking clue...
NorbyTheGeek

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:34:55 PM

Finally got my first Blue Fury today.  (I've got a second one on order from another reseller)

My set up is 6 x USB Block Erupters, 2 x BFL Jalapenos, and the new Blue Fury.  Running on Windows 7 x64 with bfgminer 3.5.1.

The initial set up for bfgminer was a pain, but I only had to construct the command line once.  I specified each fury and erupter separately and then let bfgminer scan for the Jallys:

Code:
bfgminer -c bfgminer.conf -S bigpic:\\.\COM19 -S erupter:\\.\COM4 -S erupter:\\.\COM13 -S erupter:\\.\COM14 -S erupter:\\.\COM15 -S erupter:\\.\COM16 -S erupter:\\.\COM17 -S BFL:all

The result seems to be as good as any other reports on this thread.  I just hope my 2nd unit performs as well.

Code:
 bfgminer version 3.5.1 - Started: [2013-11-07 17:08:42] - [  0 days 00:19:17]
 [M]anage devices [P]ool management [S]ettings [D]isplay options  [H]elp [Q]uit
 Connected to stratum-lb-usa48.btcguild.com diff 8 with stratum as user NorbyThe
 Block: ...26c0bf72 #268459  Diff:511M ( 3.66Ph/s)  Started: [17:13:25]
 ST:12  F:0  NB:2  AS:0  BW:[ 65/ 71 B/s]  E:66.48  I:  788uBTC/hr  BS:47.4k
 9/10   52.0C | 20.75/19.33/18.83Gh/s | A:647 R:1+0(.15%) HW:28/.55%
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 BES 0:       | 333.3/331.4/274.5Mh/s | A: 10 R:0+0(none) HW: 0/none
 BES 1:       | 333.3/331.4/337.6Mh/s | A: 15 R:0+0(none) HW: 0/none
 BES 2:       | 333.2/331.4/315.3Mh/s | A: 10 R:0+0(none) HW: 0/none
 BES 3:       | 333.1/331.5/307.9Mh/s | A: 16 R:0+0(none) HW: 1/1.2%
 BES 4:       | 333.3/331.4/333.9Mh/s | A:  8 R:0+0(none) HW: 0/none
 BES 5:       | 333.4/331.4/341.3Mh/s | A: 11 R:0+0(none) HW: 0/none
 BPM 0:       |  2.31/ 2.30/ 2.30Gh/s | A: 88 R:1+0(1.1%) HW:23/3.5%
 BFL 0: 52.0C |  8.17/ 8.21/ 7.90Gh/s | A:252 R:0+0(none) HW: 2/.09%
 BFL 1: 45.0C |  7.01/ 6.99/ 6.89Gh/s | A:237 R:0+0(none) HW: 2/.11%
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 [2013-11-07 17:27:45] Stratum from pool 0 requested work update
 [2013-11-07 17:27:45] Accepted 0393ee8d BFL 0  pool 0 Diff 71/8
 [2013-11-07 17:27:45] Accepted 0518bb18 BFL 0  pool 0 Diff 50/8
 [2013-11-07 17:27:52] Accepted 05ed7d07 BFL 1h pool 0 Diff 43/8
 [2013-11-07 17:27:53] Accepted 1d1cd167 BFL 0  pool 0 Diff 8/8
 [2013-11-07 17:27:56] Accepted 1bef6a21 BFL 1d pool 0 Diff 9/8
 [2013-11-07 17:27:57] Accepted 1d014b05 BES 0  pool 0 Diff 8/8
 [2013-11-07 17:27:58] Accepted 0381acf2 BFL 1h pool 0 Diff 73/8

Cryptsy:  All new look - USD Trading coming soon!
Learn why Bitcoin is NOT a bubble... | Are you an "expert" bitcoin trader?
BTC: 1NorbyPiNPEFBXJ7GVKsMCkfAW4p8j5cTs | 42: 4KjFuqfESkdXWDHMK8rnaxc84NqMpxu9t8
OleOle

Activity: 532

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:00:22 AM

Well, thanks to the help of people on this forum, I've managed to get the Blue Furies running alongside the Block Erupters:

This is the miners which have been hashing now for over seven hours:

There's a couple of things to point out, first, many thanks to kabopar who nailed the target strings required in this post:

For those of you that want to run both BE's and BF on same pc (Win 7):

BE's (Block Eruptors) running under an instance of bfgminer 3.2.1, with the following shortcut (text in Target field of shortcut)
C:\temp\bfgminer-3.2.0-win64\bfgminer.exe -o [pool url] -u [user name] -p [password] -G -S erupter:all --icarus-options 115200:1:1 --icarus-timing 3.0=100

(change to suit the location of your executable)

Once the BE's are running, run a separate instance of bfgminer for BF.  I used
either bfgminer 3.2.0 ('special', with the BF driver installed per the support thread)
using bfgminer32 ver 3.2.0 and the batch file of the style
bfgminer.exe -S "BF1:all" -o [pool url] -u [user name] -p [password] 
(this works ok w/o H errors)

or 3.5.1, using a batch file with the content:
bfgminer.exe -S bigpic:all -o [pool url] -u [user name] -p [password]
(works ok but with increasing H errors)

Had both running on the same old laptop for a few days now (with BF going on and off for different tests and s/w configurations).

Cheers

Now for the record I'm using Win7x32 and the first part of the post above, using BFGMiner 3.2.1 was spot on, the key point here perhaps being that you might have to change your existing target string to -S erupter:all as this was critical for me as my previous -S all did work with all the BE's but it wouldn't allow the second instance of BFGMiner to run and separately recognise the Furies.  If you take a look at the screenshot, the miner on the left of the pic is BFGMiner 3.2.1 and it runs normally with the BE's with very low hardware errors, under 1%.

I couldn't get the second part of kabopar's instructions to play out properly, I downloaded BFGMiner 3.2.0 but for some reason it just would not recognise any of the Furies, no matter what I did. A point worth mentioning is that thanks to these comments below, I was able to ensure that I had the right driver installed for BFGMiner:

Zadig doesn't install drivers.  It associates drivers with devices.  When you run Zadig, you're binding the USB device with USB drivers. 

In brief, if the device shows up as a USB device, it's probably configured for CGMiner.  If it shows up as a COM port, it's probably configured for BFGMiner.  I switch between them quite often for testing. 

that access denied your getting is because the driver file is set to encrypted... see post #46 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=319419.msg3467670#msg3467670

In short, I had problems with the encrypted nature of the drivers linked to on the OP, so this link above from tk1337 allows you to download the files to work with BFGMiner.

This Zadig download link provided by ssinc should, we assume, help with CGMiner:

Epinnoia identified that I was incorrectly using the Zadig drivers, which, as mentioned are more likely to be for CGMiner. So check your devices, you do need to have them show up as COM ports if you're planning to run BFGMiner, using the unencrypted driver link from tk1337 is far easier and then install them individually per Fury device.

For the second instance of BFGMiner, I could only get 3.5.1 to work and even then it was a bit temperamental so you might have to switch on and off your hubs and/or restart the BFGMiner to get the Furies to be recognised.

A strange thing happened, with the 3.2.1 running the BE's, I couldn't get 3.5.1 to recognise the BF's but then when I opened a second instance of 3.5.1 (even although the first instance of 3.5.1 failed to recognise the Furies) the second instance of 3.5.1 did successfully recognise the Furies.  So try that if you're getting no-where: Three windows of BFGMiner, first 3.2.1 for the BE's working, then 3.5.1 for the BF's failed, then 3.5.1 for the BF's succeeded. No idea why and at 1.30am after messing around with these dang things for fourteen hours, I really didn't care.

So taking another look at the screenshot above, the BFGMiner on the right is 3.5.1 and as you can see BPM 4 probably requires to be replaced or reflashed as it has the same problem that other people have mentioned hashing only at around 0.5GH/s. Another thing I will check is the psu as I've some of the original 4A bricks but also bought 5A bricks after the original 4A bricks burnt out, so it could be that there's not enough power being supplied to that particular BF, but I'd have thought that three of them (as I have three BF's per hub) would display the same reduced hashing but maybe not. I'll move things around and see if I can increase its capacity.

The other point worth mentioning is that most of the BF's are struggling to get to the lower end of the anticipated 2.2 - 2.7 GH/s and one of the big selling points for me was the reported ability to reflash the units and do some software overclocking, that's needed more than ever now to boost their performance. Some brave folks have talked about hardware overclocking, changing resisters and so on, but that's not something that interests me at this point in time, I'd like the product as advertised to deliver on the promised performance specifications, so with some luck there will be progress made in that direction.

Things have to be kept in perspective though and I'd like to thank BPMC for all their hard work in producing the Blue Furies. Even running at 2.1ish GH/s it's still miles better than 333 MH/s that the Block Erupters hash at and although the delivery date was stretched somewhat past their anticipated 'first or second week in October', the units have been delivered, they are hashing and full credit must be given to a pre-order pretty well-executed all said and done. Yes, there could have been more FAQ or Q&A assistance however from what I can gather BPMC were working flat out to deliver the units and I think all of us would prefer to have some teething problems with the units delivered in hand, than a shiney website with no units delivered. So thanks guys, big tick for Big Pic Wink

-----

Summary:

First run BFGMiner 3.2.1 with this target string to start your Block Erupters:

D:\[your file path]\bfgminer-3.2.1-win32\bfgminer.exe -o [your pool and port] -u [your username] -p [your password] -G -S erupter:all --icarus-options 115200:1:1 --icarus-timing 3.0=100

When the Block Erupters are hashing, run BFGMiner 3.5.1 with this target string for your Blue Furies:

D:\[your file path]\bfgminer-3.5.1-win32\bfgminer-3.5.1-win32\bfgminer.exe -o [your pool and port] -u [your username] -p [your password] -G -S bigpic:all --icarus-options 115200:1:1 --icarus-timing 3.0=100

You may have to reboot, turn hubs on and off or even open a second instance of 3.5.1 (keeping the first instance of 3.5.1 open).

-----

Thanks to everyone who has helped make this happen, all at BPMC, Dabs for handling the group buy and FedExing them like a champ, Luke-Jr for rushing out 3.5.1, you guys for all your comments on this thread and a special thanks must go to kabopar for providing the breakthrough info Smiley 

Now... I only have to work on getting that error rate down... later for that though, it's time to sit back and enjoy the light show  Cheesy

Good luck everyone.

Smiley

Beastlymac (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:15:38 AM

~nh

EDIT:
from what the EE told me you want to replace the 22K resistor with a 10K one.

Message me if you have any problems
tk1337

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 01:00:27 AM

from what the EE told me you want to replace the 22K resistor with a 10K one.

Yea, apparently I became dyslexic when I read that, it's R15, that's the only 22k one I saw on the board.
madpoet

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 01:31:18 AM

When I try this:

D:\[your file path]\bfgminer-3.5.1-win32\bfgminer-3.5.1-win32\bfgminer.exe -o [your pool and port] -u [your username] -p [your password] -G -S bigpic:all --icarus-options 115200:1:1 --icarus-timing 3.0=100''

I get "All devices disabled, cannot mine!"  My Bitfury shows correctly as COM5.  Bit lost.  My Erupter is working fine.
jdkackley

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Just a guy

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:16:20 AM

When I try this:

D:\[your file path]\bfgminer-3.5.1-win32\bfgminer-3.5.1-win32\bfgminer.exe -o [your pool and port] -u [your username] -p [your password] -G -S bigpic:all --icarus-options 115200:1:1 --icarus-timing 3.0=100''

I get "All devices disabled, cannot mine!"  My Bitfury shows correctly as COM5.  Bit lost.  My Erupter is working fine.

Do not run icarus options with your bf1

D:\[your file path]\bfgminer-3.5.1-win32\bfgminer-3.5.1-win32\bfgminer.exe -o [your pool and port] -u [your username] -p [your password] -G -S bigpic:\\,\comN -S erupter:\\.\comN

Where N=the com port number

You can not run any instance of -S all or -S bigpic:all

I run

Code:
bfgminer.exe -o Stratum+tcp://nl1.ghash.io:3333 -u WhoFlippinCares.1 -p 12345 -G -S bigpic:\\.\com118 -S erupter:\\.\com3 -S erupter:\\.\com119 -S erupter:\\.\com120 -S erupter:\\.\com121 -S erupter:\\.\com122 -S erupter:\\.\com123 -S erupter:\\.\com124 -S erupter:\\.\com125 -S erupter:\\.\com127 -S erupter:\\.\com128 -S erupter:\\.\com129 -S erupter:\\.\com130 -S erupter:\\.\com131 -S erupter:\\.\com132 -S erupter:\\.\com133 -S erupter:\\.\com134 -S erupter:\\.\com135 -S erupter:\\.\com136 -S erupter:\\.\com137 -S erupter:\\.\com138 -S erupter:\\.\com139 -S erupter:\\.\com140 -S erupter:\\.\com141 -S erupter:\\.\com142 -S erupter:\\.\com143 -S erupter:\\.\com144 -S erupter:\\.\com145 -S erupter:\\.\com146 -S erupter:\\.\com147 -S erupter:\\.\com148 -S erupter:\\.\com149 

this makes it possible to run a single instance of bfgminer with erupters and fury's running side by side......Good Luck!
loumatrix

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:21:11 AM

Hi all,

I am running Windows 8.1 x64 and bfgminer 3.5.1 but I cannot get the computer to install the driver. I have included screenshots.

I followed the directions at the beginning of this thread. Can anyone provide me with any assistance?

It is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

https://i.imgur.com/3makriW.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/m0ZA67E.jpg
jdkackley

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Just a guy

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:24:18 AM

Hi all,

I am running Windows 8.1 x64 and bfgminer 3.5.1 but I cannot get the computer to install the driver. I have included screenshots.

I followed the directions at the beginning of this thread. Can anyone provide me with any assistance?

Thanks.

It looks like the computer recognizes them. I dont see the yellow triangle. Do they say what com port they are on? If not watch the video on how to install the drivers.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUtcah8iSNE
loumatrix

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:37:48 AM

Hi all,

Thanks.

https://i.imgur.com/3makriW.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/m0ZA67E.jpg

It looks like the computer recognizes them. I dont see the yellow triangle. Do they say what com port they are on? If not watch the video on how to install the drivers.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUtcah8iSNE

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I did watch that video and I can't get past the digital signature error. I don't think it is installed it doesn't have a driver nor a COM port assigned. I have attached additional Screenshots.

Also here is the code I am using.
<bfgminer-3.5.1-win64\bfgminer.exe -o http://stratum.xxxx -u xxxx -p xxxx -G -S "BF1:all">

https://i.imgur.com/DC3094n.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/EUEiwK1.jpg
zyk0

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:57:12 AM

Hi all,

Thanks.

Since Vista SP1 Windows x64 requires drivers to be signed and you cannot permanently set testing mode.  If reinstalling some other OS isn't an option I'd use VirtualBox and pass the USB devices through to either some linux distro or a 32bit windows guest OS.
FrontLineFodder

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 06:05:52 AM

Since Vista SP1 Windows x64 requires drivers to be signed and you cannot permanently set testing mode.  If reinstalling some other OS isn't an option I'd use VirtualBox and pass the USB devices through to either some linux distro or a 32bit windows guest OS.

I use VirtualBox a bit, I have never tried passing these devices though, does it really work ?
kabopar

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 06:38:25 AM

Hi all,

Thanks.

Since Vista SP1 Windows x64 requires drivers to be signed and you cannot permanently set testing mode.  If reinstalling some other OS isn't an option I'd use VirtualBox and pass the USB devices through to either some linux distro or a 32bit windows guest OS.

Question though. People with Windows 7 are able to install it i'm seeing. Is there something that can be done to disable the driver signing check or is there more advance driver check mechanisms in place in Windows8.1?

Thanks.
I don't have Win8, however a web search shows that it should be possible to install unsigned drivers see http://windows8-drivers.com/windows-8-help-2/how-to-install-unsigned-drivers-in-windows-8/
kabopar

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:15:27 AM

When I try this:

I get "All devices disabled, cannot mine!"  My Bitfury shows correctly as COM5.  Bit lost.  My Erupter is working fine.

Do not run icarus options with your bf1

D:\[your file path]\bfgminer-3.5.1-win32\bfgminer-3.5.1-win32\bfgminer.exe -o [your pool and port] -u [your username] -p [your password] -G -S bigpic:\\,\comN -S erupter:\\.\comN

Where N=the com port number

You can not run any instance of -S all or -S bigpic:all

I run

Code:
bfgminer.exe -o Stratum+tcp://nl1.ghash.io:3333 -u WhoFlippinCares.1 -p 12345 -G -S bigpic:\\.\com118 -S erupter:\\.\com3 -S erupter:\\.\com119 -S erupter:\\.\com120 -S erupter:\\.\com121 -S erupter:\\.\com122 -S erupter:\\.\com123 -S erupter:\\.\com124 -S erupter:\\.\com125 -S erupter:\\.\com127 -S erupter:\\.\com128 -S erupter:\\.\com129 -S erupter:\\.\com130 -S erupter:\\.\com131 -S erupter:\\.\com132 -S erupter:\\.\com133 -S erupter:\\.\com134 -S erupter:\\.\com135 -S erupter:\\.\com136 -S erupter:\\.\com137 -S erupter:\\.\com138 -S erupter:\\.\com139 -S erupter:\\.\com140 -S erupter:\\.\com141 -S erupter:\\.\com142 -S erupter:\\.\com143 -S erupter:\\.\com144 -S erupter:\\.\com145 -S erupter:\\.\com146 -S erupter:\\.\com147 -S erupter:\\.\com148 -S erupter:\\.\com149 

this makes it possible to run a single instance of bfgminer with erupters and fury's running side by side......Good Luck!

I disagree in regard to running -S bigpic:all.  I am running my single BF with bfgminer 3.5.1, with the 'alfa driver' provided by Beastlymac, through a batch file called #MINE.bat on Win7 64, the content of this batch file is
bfgminer.exe -S bigpic:all -o [pool url] -u [user name] -p [password]

Agree that there is no need for Icarus options for the BF.

Cheers
Zammo

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 01:03:30 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 07:36:37 PM by Zammo

My Bluefury's finally arrived today and I have spent the last 2 hours trying to set them up.

I have gone through every post here, tried every solution offered... bfgminer 3.5.1, bfgminer 3.2.1, bigpic:all, BF1:all... My drivers were installed (I right clicked on the bf1.ini and installed weeks ago in anticipation) all the Bluefury's I was plugging in were being recognised without any driver errors... I tried the .bat but nothing would work.

I am using the 10port Anker hubs which are USB 3, on Windows 7 x64.

Then I tried a Blue in the tower usb socket which is USB 2. BFGMiner detected the Blue and it began hashing @ 2.3GHs. I plugged my hubs into USB 2 sockets and now all Blues are happily hashing. For some reason, the Blues are not being detected by BFGMiner when they are in USB 3

I got it working with the version of BFGMiner given here by bitterdog.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: