Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:09:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 401462 times)
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 08:50:57 AM

I am sorry, it should be "rounded off" and not "rounded up". I shall correct this on the website. So any number below 0.5 will be rounded down to 0.

hmmm so that probability to get "10000" should be just 0.005%. Tongue

Yes, because that is what is feasible to pay out. You gotta remember though that there is no other faucet or free bitcoin websites (that I know of) which gives you the chance to even win that much and that too using a provably fair system.

delhi

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:54:51 PM

why it ask login twice ?  Huh
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 03:01:24 PM

why it ask login twice ?  Huh

do you have cookies and javascript enabled ?

FFrost

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:38:04 PM

Keeps on saying "session expired" everytime I fill in the captcha.
mezmerizer9

Activity: 782
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:47:09 AM

So is there any martingale script for freedoge.co.in?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 06:04:35 AM

Keeps on saying "session expired" everytime I fill in the captcha.

Do you have javascript enabled ?

Mayuyu48

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

ask about manual withdraw feature
it said that feature need 48 hours to process withdrawal
example :
1. i create manual withdraw for 0.002 BTC yesterday
2. i create manual withdraw again for 0.0005 BTC today
when will i get my withdrawal (0.0025 BTC)? tomorrow or the day after tomorrow?

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 05:40:07 PM

ask about manual withdraw feature
it said that feature need 48 hours to process withdrawal
example :
1. i create manual withdraw for 0.002 BTC yesterday
2. i create manual withdraw again for 0.0005 BTC today
when will i get my withdrawal (0.0025 BTC)? tomorrow or the day after tomorrow?

It is upto 48 hours since the first payment request so you will get it tommorrow in your example unless the first payment has already been sent by the time you make your 2nd request. It is upto 48 hours but payments are usually sent every 24 hours (depends on the number of pending payments as they are sent in multiples of 200).

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 07:42:01 AM

Auto-Betting is now available in the MULTIPLY BTC page!

Let me know if you run into any bugs or have any suggestions to improve it.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 09:49:30 AM

Two things obviously have to be implemented in the auto-bet, i.e. number of rolls cast, and consequently number of rolls remaining... Cool

saif92

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:35:16 AM

Its very good feature and thanks for this now going to check and give feedback here about this soon

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 10:37:57 AM

Two things obviously have to be implemented in the auto-bet, i.e. number of rolls cast, and consequently number of rolls remaining... Cool

done! you will need to reload the page to see it.

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 10:45:26 AM

I've run almost out of coins earned by clicking and referrals. If you credit my account with some decent amount, I would keep on testing, lol. After all, it was my idea with auto-betting... Grin

onlinepro

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:47:13 AM

I've almost run out of coins earned by clicking and referrals. If you credit my account with some decent amount, I would keep on testing, lol. After all, it was my idea with auto-betting... Grin

Only bet what you can afford to lose Grin

MoneyGod

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:56:24 AM

I've run almost out of coins earned by clicking and referrals. If you credit my account with some decent amount, I would keep on testing, lol. After all, it was my idea with auto-betting... Grin
Op is not going to give you any bonus now you have to wait for some time and then try this feature good luck Cheesy

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 11:05:28 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 11:20:48 AM by deisik

Op is not going to give you any bonus now you have to wait for some time and then try this feature good luck Cheesy

I have some coins left. The auto-bet didn't let me lose all, though this option can be useful, i.e. bet remaining funds as a last ditch effort... Wink

Also, I've noticed a sudden slow-down after a number of very fast first auto-rolls (which are fun to see), up to the point that it was unbearable to watch. Too many users testing this feature? Cool

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 11:23:24 AM

I have some coins left. The auto-bet didn't let me lose all, though this option can be useful, i.e. bet remaining funds as a last ditch effort... Wink

Also, I've noticed a sudden slow-down after a number of very fast first auto-rolls (which are fun to see), up to the point that it was unbearable to watch. Too many users testing this feature? Cool

I currently throttle bets after a certain amount but I am watching the server loads to see if this amount can be increased. Your bets should have only been delayed by 1 second per bet, did it seem like it was more than that ?

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 01:16:23 PM

I currently throttle bets after a certain amount but I am watching the server loads to see if this amount can be increased. Your bets should have only been delayed by 1 second per bet, did it seem like it was more than that ?

It seems that initially they are running much faster (around 3 bets per second, and that's fun to see stakes piling up), then all of a sudden slowing down to 1 second per bet or even slower. Local CPU load is not high, so it is evidently not a client-side issue... Roll Eyes

Personally, I would opt for even higher bet speed (the speed limit could be set through an option)! Grin

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 01:54:02 PM

It seems that initially they are running much faster (around 3 bets per second, and that's fun to see stakes piling up), then all of a sudden slowing down to 1 second per bet or even slower. Local CPU load is not high, so it is evidently not a client-side issue... Roll Eyes

Personally, I would opt for even higher bet speed (the speed limit could be set through an option)! Grin

Problem is that there are a lot of bots which hammer the website constantly so increasing the limit makes the server load spike up. At the moment, a delay of 1 second is added for every 5,000 bets made in a day and I shall bring that up to 7,500 which should be good enough for most users I feel.

I shall also look into implementing partial second delays at smaller intervals so that the 1 second delay doesn't feel like a big jump.

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 01:57:37 PM

Problem is that there are a lot of bots which hammer the website constantly so increasing the limit makes the server load spike up. At the moment, a delay of 1 second is added for every 5,000 bets made in a day and I shall bring that up to 7,500 which should be good enough for most users I feel.

I shall also look into implementing partial second delays at smaller intervals so that the 1 second delay doesn't feel like a big jump.

Other sites implement white lists. 5,000 bets per day (or even 7,500) run at full throttle is surely not enough for auto-betting... Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 458 »
  Print  

Jump to: