Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy or Sell...???  (Read 4842 times)
StImelda

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:49:22 AM

Ethereum at 412$, Bitcoin at 5800$, litecoin at 57$ and a total market cap of about 235 Billion USD.That spells a market in distress for me and therefore a good time to buy some tokens

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:51:00 AM

Not a good time to sell our coins. Wait for 2019.
I have invested in Ripple, but now the market is in grave. But for us crypto investors, we know the future of crypto is bright.
The crypto revolution is coming.... so keep calm and watch.
Happy weekend to all.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:54:37 AM

I followed and researched the cryptographic market. Therefore, I will not rush to sell my favorite currency at this time. I will keep them, if I can balance my personal finances, I will continue to buy them. I am sure that in the future, I will make a big profit from these coins.
StImelda

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:55:55 AM

Seems like I’m watching most coins dying of a slow death..... but everyday I tell myself...... any moment now it’ll shoot back up! Clutching at straws but we all have a glimmer hope!
That glimmer of hope is what we should latch on to if you already bought at the highs.As the director  of Circle (Claire Wells) said; "bitcoin price rise is inevitable"
https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/06/bitcoin-price-rise-inevitable-says-circle-director-claire-wells/
ultrastructure

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:07:49 AM

Now is not a good idea to sell coins, at the moment I think it's a good time to buy coins because the market is down, so I suggest buying coins immediately before the price goes up, buy it now and hold it in the next few months. Now the market is in grave. But for us crypto investors, we know the future of crypto is bright.

So for now I prefer to make a purchase rather than sell because the current coin price is very much that has decreased in price so if you are selling at this time it will probably only get a loss.
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:15:42 AM

personal opinion
I prefer to buy cryptocurrencies when the market falls, because the funds invested here are more valuable. I don't understand why many people like to buy coins in bull markets. At that time, the prices of all cryptocurrencies are so high!

ryanpargoz

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:21:45 AM

Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.

Buy more coin its  a good idea , because market is down and the price is so cheap
buy now ! hold .
its not a good time to sell your coin.
but before you but some coin
do research first .
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:27:02 AM

It is a very difficult task to select the crypto that is in the downtrend. using technical analysis can at least help us in trying to get a rough idea of the exact moment to buy Bitcoin.
As we know today almost all crypto is experiencing a very drastic decline, the effect is not only because the price of bitcoin fell sharply in recent days ditabah again with unpleasant isue.

Most of the people don't know what time to buy and sell. People will be lean the information of all coin price list.  All coin is any time to up and down. So people easy to choose the best coin and price information. So people wait for the price down. If price will be go down that time buy. Then wait for the price increase. If price will be increas sell on time. Don't wast for that time. It any time to down. So time to acct. So check the market price then plan to work. It good opportunity for future saving and future growth.
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 12:07:31 AM

I wouldn't sell, guys, that is what the whales want from us. They want our money to fill their orders here. I believe this is how the things are going. The growth can be near, do the same thing as whales - learn and understand how other thinking about the market! And if you understand it better then most - you will profit from it.

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:15:10 AM

I wouldn't sell, guys, that is what the whales want from us. They want our money to fill their orders here. I believe this is how the things are going. The growth can be near, do the same thing as whales - learn and understand how other thinking about the market! And if you understand it better then most - you will profit from it.

Well, my opinion is that it is better to buy coin as of the moment rather than selling it since the price is still very low compared last year. Also in buying coin make sure you have done some research and market analysis so that you can gain more profit in the future.
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:16:25 AM

If you're a trader, then it makes sense to trade these crazy Bitcoin/altcoin swings but if you don't know what you're doing you'll likely loose out in the end.  If you're a holder... then look at your original thesis behind your purchase.  You should only sell if your thesis changes.

I agree with you. Always keep in check your drive or the reason why you bought those coins in the first place. I am a holder and I believe in etherium and ripple. I am just going to keep holding to these and hope that by end of the year, things will get better.
Ian11

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:23:18 AM

Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
For me,  first of all we have different choices and decisions in life, and it depends if we buy  or sell it. But for me i want to buy  it if the price is up under its normal price, and sell it if the price is  down under its normal price. Lastly our decisions is important, the market price is not stable.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:42:17 AM

At this time, as the cryptos rate is rising, investments in cryptos are not encouraged because of the large potential after the investment, the exchange rate will increase. So this time you should watch the cryptos rates and wait until the exchange rate decreases to invest instead of investing when the exchange rate is increasing hour by day, the risk rate will be very high.

UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:49:59 AM

I also ask this question. Long suffered and could not make a decision. In the end, I decided to put everything on hold and go on vacation.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:01:29 PM

For me, First, It would be better to buy coins now while the market price is low and then invest. Because the more you invest the better the profit you will receive.

baby25

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:15:18 PM

it is nice to do both especially now that the price is low, you can buy some altcoins and hold it till the market rises and its value become stable in that way you can earn profit a lot
yorannic

Activity: 317

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:16:19 PM

I think that you better hold your coins to the point when the course on them will increase. it will not oblige you to anything: you will be less nervous, you do not have to pay attention to the course jumps, monitor and analyze the graphics round the clock and so on. in this strategy, I personally see only advantages. I advise you to choose for yourself a certain threshold at which you will be satisfied with the potential profit, and keep up to this mark.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:19:05 PM

It is good to buy altcoins right now because all price is too cheap and sell it when the price rise up so that you can gain more profits.
Tom Shelby

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:44:04 PM

Prices are very low and I also recommend investing in crypto currency. this week he himself bought a $ 5,000 crypto asset.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:48:45 PM

At this moment, I think holding and buying would be more profitablr in the future. Given that the market value of most cryptos are dipping, the market prices are now low, making it more convinient to invest. once the market starts to recover, profit will follow. Just be patient and wait. Selling will just result to loss of profit given that the price of the cryptos are falling. Avoid selling due to panic because it will just make the situation worse.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: