Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:05:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy or Sell...???  (Read 4842 times)
Zykexia

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 03:37:29 PM

if the market goes down in the main time, then you should be buying some alts that are cheaper and sell them if the market recovers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Feranhum

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:02:06 PM

In case you're a merchant, at that point it bodes well to exchange these insane Bitcoin/altcoin swings yet in the event that you don't recognize what you're doing you'll likely free out at last. In case you're a holder... at that point take a gander at your unique postulation behind your buy. You should just offer if your postulation changes.
KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:51:45 AM

in my opinion, we just enjoy the period where bitcoin value goes down, if you have more money you can buy it. Do not be too imposed to wait for high bitcoin numbers to sell, if you need them, please sell some of your bitcoin.
The currency of bitcoin varies over a period of time. The best thing to do is to hold your money and wait until the currency rise up again. Maybe it takes a lot of time but this is worth waiting for. However it is a matter of patience because it talks about time. If you need the money immediately you can sell it so that you can provide what you need.
Bluex4

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:09:26 PM

At the moment Bitcoin price is$8280 and ETH value is $470 you just wait one or two days or now buy more coins this is the good chance of buy many coins altcoins values are less condition so buy more and hold it will make huge profits.
riptv

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:12:22 PM

For this time sell , but after 2 weeks I would say buy , and wait till the marketprice of crypto will increase , so for this time I say sell, and make money for the next days , There will be good things in the future....
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:55:57 AM

some coins have increased although it is rather slow to make a purchase for some potentially long-term coins
Charlotte1337

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:12:37 AM

I think Buying and selling is the most and fundamental strategy to be applied to the alts. Buy alts when it is cheaper than the original price and sell them when the price increase.
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:31:40 AM

Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.
all depends on your own disobeying others, if you want long-term help you hold for a long time, but do not you force it if you need money just sell some of your coins. and keep in mind the important thing is not until you lose
for now, it's better you hold your altcoin and wait for altcoin prices to recover because if you want to buy altcoin also get the risk so better you hold your altcoin and wait for everything to stabilize again because the crypto market is also not yet stable and still up and down prices

aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 11:33:30 AM

Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.

Well I strongly agree, there's no need to panic-sell your tokens if you're seeing its price is sliding down. Actually in the crypto-world volatility is quite normal. So just keep calm and wait for your token's price to rise up before you sell it to avoid such loss.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:37:01 AM

Well I strongly agree, there's no need to panic-sell your tokens if you're seeing its price is sliding down. Actually in the crypto-world volatility is quite normal. So just keep calm and wait for your token's price to rise up before you sell it to avoid such loss.
With patience then we can get much better results. Nowadays more and more people are frightened and panicked when they get the results of the bounty, they are forced to end up selling tokens at a low price. But if more patient then most likely they can get bigger results. This can be said as a strategy, therefore let's think far more intelligently and also do everything based on analysis.
Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:45:33 AM

With patience then we can get much better results. Nowadays more and more people are frightened and panicked when they get the results of the bounty, they are forced to end up selling tokens at a low price. But if more patient then most likely they can get bigger results. This can be said as a strategy, therefore let's think far more intelligently and also do everything based on analysis.
Sometimes I also think to sell these lines will not give you anything but if you succeed in defending you, I think you can at least restore your losses in the expected increase in the coming days and stay patient.
thovig26

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:52:30 AM

Do not buy and sell, wait.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:59:00 AM

Do not buy and sell, wait.
I think it's not the right time to buy or sell such coins. We must know that here in cryptocurrency world, we need a lot of patient that will lead us to be successful on what we are doing right now. Just wait until the market prices growing up too good! Don't rush on buying or selling coins.

Y U MAD AT ME
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

True if the price is down the better we stay calm and do not panic,
because if we panic then the condition will certainly get worse,
so most importantly we have to be calm and patient to wait for the price to go up again

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:08:19 PM

It really depends on your strategies put in place before investing initially, I mean obviously, most people do not come in with strategies and they end up loosing their initial investments if they are not lucky. Although as time goes on, people with get to know the space better anad will in turn put up a strategy to succeed in this space. Another thing is your coins, are they profitable enough for you to sell? if yes, go ahead and sell if you have made 50x gains that is if it is in line with your plans.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:12:27 PM

It is a very difficult task to select the crypto that is in the downtrend. using technical analysis can at least help us in trying to get a rough idea of the exact moment to buy Bitcoin.
As we know today almost all crypto is experiencing a very drastic decline, the effect is not only because the price of bitcoin fell sharply in recent days ditabah again with unpleasant isue.

At this time this is our opportunity to buy more coin because the price of the market goes down.it is our chance to more of that to save for the future but it depends upon our descession if we need to sell coin but if you think the price will 30x go ahead its better you sell your coin to continue your plan and continuing enjoy life.
Gimblaz

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:06:49 PM

just make a purchase I guess it's best to see market conditions that are not as stable as they are today but by choosing some potential coins
SashaVeg

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:38:47 PM

I think now is the best opportunity to enter the crypto currency market! The best prices for Altcoins, better than last year!
hieusupper89

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:29:08 AM

The time you opened the topic, I think you should sell.
With the current situation, I sincerely advise you not to sell anymore but instead you can gather capital and buy coin such as BTC and ETH.
Ziltoid

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:54:04 AM

Several months have passed, and the market is still falling. That's why I believe that the forecasts for the stock market is very dangerous. It is better to come up with a strategy and stick to it, and not hope that the market will suddenly begin to grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: