Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:14:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy or Sell...???  (Read 4842 times)
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 06:18:19 PM

I believe to hold and not sell. CRYPTOCURRENCY market is going on from a long ago with lot of fluctuations and this one too is a temporary decline. So keep trusting and patient wait for a good profit.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:23:17 PM

I believe to hold and not sell. CRYPTOCURRENCY market is going on from a long ago with lot of fluctuations and this one too is a temporary decline. So keep trusting and patient wait for a good profit.
if you want a big profit in crypto then you are indeed required to wait for the market to recover. in crypto, the price decrease is me, so we don't need to worry too much because the market will definitely rise again and only need time.
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:09:23 PM

Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.
If you have coins then just watch the market. Do not sell, just keep for a long time. If you do not have coins, now is the time to think about buying them. This fall gives many opportunities that they were previously denied.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:35:39 PM

Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
It depends on the situation whether you highly needed the money or its just an emergency. It also depends on the market if it is good to sell or to buy some coins.
  We use to make decision according to the situation and the market so if the value and price in your place is high and you think your money has grown well only then you sell other wise you need to be patient and wait. It is much better to save some money that you can use at the time of need so that you will not have you sell your coin in emergency.
Santri

Activity: 1092

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 08:01:16 PM

selling coins when market is bad, in my opinion is step for people who are ignorant and don't understand cryptocurrency, but for those who have a lot of money this is great opportunity to buy more and get lot of future profits

Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:09:20 PM

I think right now buy time season. Because all altcoins and bitcoin very cheacp my opinion. If i will invest crypto excatly will be buy right now. And I do what I say. you should consider buying. 24 January bakkt exchange will be opened. from him to get late may be late.
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:30:15 PM

Of course now it is better to buy than sell , I myself try to buy more coins that I bought a long time to reduce their losses and reach breakeven , I think soon we will have a bullish trend!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:31:20 PM

Well answering this question is more of like in two sessions because as for investors you would argue for them to buy into solid projects. However for day traders in cryptocurrencies they would do both at the same time as and when the crypto market fluctuates.In my best opinion this is not the right time to sell any tokens unless you are not sure of its bouncing back when the crypto market rises. It's better to invest more only if you can afford to  lose the principle money.

Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:36:10 PM

I make hard choices every day. I try to buy promising coins cheaper and sell them as quickly as possible at a bargain price. To store coins for a long time now at a loss basically.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:04:01 PM

You can still risk to sell but not all of it maybe a few the present market condition is not nice or interesting at all so wait or risk selling little and hold and its also the perfect time to buy and save for the rainy day
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:53:47 PM

At the moment I'm waiting for this correction to end. Next week, prices will have to fall and grow again. I think that Bitcoin will fall to 3800 and then start to grow again to 4300.

LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:03:43 PM

in the world of cryptocurrency market HOLD is not too bad its a good step for its fore. because the current cryptocurrency market is stabilizing the price of bitcoin with its other altcoin. because at that time bitcoin plummeted and altcoin also follow-up due to G20 issue but many countries that claim bitcoin and his friends were approved in some countries.

and it's a very good move because all the big and small investors are happy to hear that it's likely that many investors are reinvesting their funds into the cryptocurrency market so if it's called this time it's good to reinvest if there's more capital, or hold if reinvested in price up from now.

his fore would back up the bitcoin and altcoin
I strongly agree with what you say in your opinion, we must know the risks of investing with crypto currencies and in situations like now it requires confidence and patience in investing.
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:21:23 AM

I think now is the time for selling if you bought them on last week before it started to green.
Now the market condition is regaining their green price slowly.
But if you didn't buy the dips, maybe buying some coins with this price still will be profitable later.

Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:27:34 AM

don't sell if you don't want to lose. the market is in the recovery phase, you have to hold the coin that you hold now. while if there is a lot of money, it is better to buy another altcoin before the crypto price in the market rises.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
hielgarax457

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:20:30 AM

don't sell if you don't want to lose. the market is in the recovery phase, you have to hold the coin that you hold now. while if there is a lot of money, it is better to buy another altcoin before the crypto price in the market rises.
I agree with you, if you sell you will lose a lot so you have to hold it first. now the green market hopefully this can be a good sign for Crypto so you have to invest your coins because the market will move better. if you want to buy at the right time because of the potential for coins at this time the price is low and you can buy a lot with not much capital.
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:06:50 AM

Each of us would like to know exactly how the situation will develop in the future. It is simply impossible to say exactly how the situation will develop in the future. But for the time being I continue to buy good coins that have the potential for development - now their prices are at a minimum.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:48:30 AM

We must make good decisions because of market conditions in depression. I will decide to invest because I can buy coins at cheap prices. And maybe this is a good opportunity to collect the best coins before the price of Bitcoin and all Altcoin increases.

bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:23:44 AM

In my opinion we should buy at this time because there is a lot of coins as of now are in low in prices, pick the right coins that have a potential to increase there prices anytime. I think by the end of this year the massive bull run will happen just like what happen before in 2017.
I am in opinion with you, even though the average price drops we need to review from all fields before buying it, I suggest that I select coins that are already widely available in various markets and many communities so that the coin is fast developing especially in terms of price.
For increments like that there won't be a constant as you say all that needs to be a process and a stage, you see the price of bitcoin in recent days continues to increase but it's not in large numbers. So that's what I say.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:54:09 PM

We must make good decisions because of market conditions in depression. I will decide to invest because I can buy coins at cheap prices. And maybe this is a good opportunity to collect the best coins before the price of Bitcoin and all Altcoin increases.

Be careful if you want to buy now cause we're at the descending triangle of the bearish trend. This growth is just a slight correction which is possible before another lower downfall of BTC! Have a good luck!

UniversityCoin

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:58:00 PM

Now prices have begun to rise and it is quite possible that we will grow slowly and for a long time. I already bought some new coins. I follow the situation and wait for what will happen next.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: