Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:12:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy or Sell...???  (Read 4842 times)
Nikolya

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:06:55 PM

In any case, you never need to sell on the bottom, as well as on the fall. After the fall, there will always be a rebound upward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
other_slides

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:00:05 PM

How did people get bored with this question. Determine for yourself each, like you crypto currency or not, if you like then do not sell, and if you do not like why you then came to the crypto currency market.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:02:12 PM

How did people get bored with this question. Determine for yourself each, like you crypto currency or not, if you like then do not sell, and if you do not like why you then came to the crypto currency market.
Here, even more it is necessary to look not at that like or it is not pleasant, and on that you trust in the industry a crypt or not. Personally, I believe that the ICO that is being held now stores the technology of the future so I do not sell anything.
parlament9

Activity: 154

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:39:49 PM

I agree that time to buy. the truth if to watch a situation TODAY, I wouldn't begin to risk since after $6800-7100 it is very probable that we can fall even below and take all who haven't managed to get on this magnificent train which was going to go to the moon)

babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:44:06 PM

For me buying is the right choice for the market situation the we have,and hold them until the price go up and earn profit.
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:36:33 PM

Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.

Right words! I want to add that you shouldn't hurry. We can always make money. Be careful: always check all the information several times and invest small amounts of money in various assets at different prices cause the market can fall below!
ordeath

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:17:18 AM

Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
Last few months of 2018 are really so uncertain and unstable,  but I think that this is the wrong attitude to be on the boat opposite sides and making decision to sell or to hold. You should always be analysing the market instead of thinking what could I sell or what can I buy.
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:04:00 PM

For me to have a lot of investment is good and also the best option for you i think for now you need to buy some coins and hodl them for a long term before you sell it.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

For me to have a lot of investment is good and also the best option for you i think for now you need to buy some coins and hodl them for a long term before you sell it.
I do both, but before i do buying or selling I'll make sure that i know the situation of the market, so i know what to do. Like what happen now that its good to buy now because the market is dropping, then im going to sel it when market increase. Do buying or selling is depend what the situation of the market so you can avoid to get lose money or profit. But if you dont really need money then its better to hold it than sell because there's possibility it will grow more.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:20:10 PM

I do both, but before i do buying or selling I'll make sure that i know the situation of the market, so i know what to do. Like what happen now that its good to buy now because the market is dropping, then im going to sel it when market increase. Do buying or selling is depend what the situation of the market so you can avoid to get lose money or profit. But if you dont really need money then its better to hold it than sell because there's possibility it will grow more.
I certainly agree that before investing to any kind of business we should make sure how the market runs. As of now i have also seen that the market in crypto currency is dropping, this just mean that its not good to sell our coins. Meanwhile, you can take this moment to invest or buy coins because its cheap and you can really afford, time will come that the market will rise then you can already sell it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:47:47 AM

At this moment, I think holding and buying would be more profitablr in the future. Given that the market value of most cryptos are dipping, the market prices are now low, making it more convinient to invest. once the market starts to recover, profit will follow. Just be patient and wait. Selling will just result to loss of profit given that the price of the cryptos are falling. Avoid selling due to panic because it will just make the situation worse.
Even if I think you are giving the right advice very few people are going to follow it, when you are outside the market it very easy to say what you will do, but when you are in the market and you are losing money, each day you hold in which you are still losing money becomes more difficult, this is why the market does not recover because each day new people get disappointed and sell their coins.
a123uxcz888

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:58:26 PM

Now the market is down so this is the right time to buy some coins, you can use this moment to earn big profits in the future, so I suggest to buy potential coins and keep them in the next few months.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:31:55 AM

I think it's time to buy Altcoin because you know now that altcoin prices still have not gone up and so nowadays many people after buying altcoin then hold it until altcoin price goes up so from now on it's better you hold altcoin and wait for it back

Herry toer

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:45:54 AM

I think it's time to buy Altcoin because you know now that altcoin prices still have not gone up and so nowadays many people after buying altcoin then hold it until altcoin price goes up so from now on it's better you hold altcoin and wait for it back

yes, I agree with you now the price of all coins is still not fully recovered so in my opinion this is a good opportunity to buy altcoin, I will choose a trusted altcoin like Ethereum, NEO, EOS or Litecoin to hold in a few months.
phas129nnn

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:38:40 PM

With this situation right now when the market is red, the best way is to buy many cryptos and hold it. The market will rise again it's a matter of time. Don't sell it or cut loss it. Just hold and be patient, the storm will stop and the sunshine will appear.
usd.dev

Activity: 266

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:41:50 PM

You have to sell if you really need money, and the task is to make a profit in this troubled market. If you can wait, then it's better to wait for changes in the mood on the market. I see no reason for panic moods especially now.

deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:50:10 PM

I do not sell or buy coins. I just focus on adding coins by continuing to hunt bounty and hold my coins until the price goes up.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Mrliberty

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:51:57 PM

I buy for now because the price is still affordable.......... Buy and sell later when the market has turn green
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:57:03 PM

Now it is very risky to make big purchases, the market trend is not known, and it is difficult to predict what will happen next. While the market is quiet and it scares ....

SHawk

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:01:36 PM

Yes, I agree with you because it is not a very good time to sell any of your coin but rather hold and wait patiently for the market to recover so you cam make profit then selling now when the price is low. You can even buy as much more coin as you want and also hold them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: