Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:28:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy or Sell...???  (Read 4842 times)
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:48:48 PM

Now is the time to buy coins at a low price, the market is now in a clamped state, like a spring that is ready to shoot, and technical analysis suggests that the shot will be up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:23:03 PM

Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.
I'm definitely against selling of cryptocurrencies. I am sure that crypto will show great results in future. And many of us will become richer than we are now. It would be nice experience for all of us.
CoinCollect

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:12:26 PM

I don't think it's worth selling your coins right now. The market at the moment seems stable and so it is now possible to start buying, soon I think it will begin to grow.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:53:44 AM

This is more less concern to me because I trade almost everyday and holding is not a choice but I only make sure this time holding is more than investing so at this time it brings more profit.
Sometime we are afraid if we sell early our coins because of low price in the market.
But for me if the coins we receive comes from bounty must better to sell it early and they are have a time can going down quickly.
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:55:52 AM

i  think  that  if  you  would  sell  now  you  are  going  to make  a  big  mistake  since  the  prices  are very low  and  lots  of  researches  shows  that  by the end  of this year market  will  be  incredible so just  hold for now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
triasel

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:57:14 AM

This is more less concern to me because I trade almost everyday and holding is not a choice but I only make sure this time holding is more than investing so at this time it brings more profit.
Sometime we are afraid if we sell early our coins because of low price in the market.
But for me if the coins we receive comes from bounty must better to sell it early and they are have a time can going down quickly.
It would be better to buy a lot more coins. by having more coins will be able to generate more profits in the future which allows it to become the main source of profit who can afford to continue to rise again in the future.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:21:20 AM

The best thing that I know when the current value of all currency in the market is low is to buy more instead of selling your holding currency you may lose some amount in doing it. And if you buy more I am sure when the time comes that the value will increase in the market this coming months you won't regret it.
YMaverik

Activity: 934
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:25:08 AM

what's the point of selling at a loss now? we need to survive this time of General decline, be patient and wait. after a while, everything will be fine.
ninokh

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:26:25 AM

in my opinion, we just enjoy the period where bitcoin value goes down, if you have more money you can buy it. Do not be too imposed to wait for high bitcoin numbers to sell, if you need them, please sell some of your bitcoin.
right I agree with you when market conditions like this survive and hodl is the best solution. but if we are in need of money selling coins is a good decision. selling or buying all depends on our financial condition. if we have money then buy coins at low prices.
then be patient and sell it at high prices

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
SimonJones

Activity: 485

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:48:59 AM

Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.

I will suggest everyone to buy instead of selling. You may not meet loss by selling now but you may debarred yourself from receiving high profit.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:52:32 AM

Right now the market is not really in a good situation so selling is not applicable at the moment especially if your coin doesn't have a good potential at all so the best strategy right now is buying then hold it because most of the coin prices right now is low. 
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:55:56 AM

If the price goes dip wait for the price to go dipper then buy for more coins that has good potential in the future. There are lots of crypto coin that is good to buy and hold. Just make a research about the project and you will decide what to buy.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:02:08 AM

I am waiting for bitcoin to go under 6400 usd and continue buying more bitcoin for holding. Bitcoin price will not pump soon so sell when it reach 6800 usd again Smiley
team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:04:04 AM

Basically buying is more difficult than selling. We can buy when there is more money or money. Then what if you want to buy and there is no money ??  Huh Speaking of selling, it's an easy thing. when there is an item (crypto) that you want to sell, we can sell it at any time. By looking at the price and market situation.
This is the fact. Lips sealed
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:17:13 AM

I am waiting for bitcoin to go under 6400 usd and continue buying more bitcoin for holding. Bitcoin price will not pump soon so sell when it reach 6800 usd again Smiley
Well if we were to put basis on the price i think we need to buy this time. Because this dip is really a good way to earn through buying more coin and hold. I think the market now is slowly recovering and anytime the price may rise or maybe bull run occur or take its place. So then before its too late we need to buy more and hold.

JonnPilok
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:58:50 PM

I think wait and enjoy will take a very long time! If we analyze the cryptocurrency market, then we can come to the conclusion that the rise in the price of cryptocurrency will not be until next spring!

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
icex999

Activity: 137
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:17:53 AM

Do not sell when the market price are down.
You can try to buy more good coins.
selling when the market are down will not give you any profit.
just hold and wait.
sell when the market are going up again.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:26:08 AM

There is a time and season in everything in life. In cryptocurrency at this time, this is the time to  buy an keep on buying. Those that dligently buy and hold will the winners tommorow in cryptocurrency market!
Oldman53

Activity: 457

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:26:56 AM

I haven't sold too much in the last bull run, noob Cheesy I have fix my profit a bit in May green market. Accumulate good projects during Summer-September. And now I am in HODL mod. Only patience will bring u biggest profit on this market.
adicewe

Activity: 188

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:29:26 AM

buy buy buy, it's time to buy
the price is very cheap, and this is the perfect time to do it.
don't sell assets because that will make the price go down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: