Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:46:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy or Sell...???  (Read 4842 times)
Zigerffff

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:53:37 AM

Today it is better to buy good and promising coins at an affordable price. I prefer to make my choice when the cost is attractive and stable. The coins are already stable. Well maybe a little bit today fell. I think this is an accident.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:11:58 PM

I prefer to sell than to buy but in other hand i also want to buy because coins are in low price and it's good to invest but it has risk.
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:33:35 PM

If you believe in bitcoin and have money you can buy bitcoin and hold it until time will come that price in the market will rise  but if you need it badly you can sell some of your bitcoin but i suggest better hold it.

Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:49:38 PM

Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.
I believe in crypto thats why I always prefer buying and holding it for the mean time. As the price becomes cheaper we can buy more coins and thats good because someday when the price is in a good condition , we can sell it.

Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:25:55 PM

initially i was buying at every dip but now i do not have money for investment so i am not buying any more also there is no point of selling at this market condition. so neither i am buying nor selling. i am just holding my portfolio.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 07:34:23 PM

I believe that now is really a very good time to invest in cryptocurrency. The market has been in a downtrend for a long time, but it will end sooner or later and all the people who have not sold the cryptocurrency will get an excellent profit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
GeorgeGriffin
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:45:20 PM

I think now do not need to sell and do not need to buy. Now we need to watch and wait for the prices for cryptocurrency to start rising. But it seems to me the price of cryptocurrency will not grow until next spring.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

JrMembers

❤   humancoin   ❤
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █

Code:
❤   humancoin   ❤
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █

Report to moderator
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:47:41 PM

for now, of course buy is the best choose.
we can buy every coin in market because all coin in the market is so low and this is the best time to start invest in cryptocurrency.
but for sell is bad bad time, if you want to sell that is bad idea.
we need to be patient and wait until market back to normal again.
LiteNight

Activity: 378
Merit: 30

♠☠♠

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:57:14 PM

When the market grows all hit. When falls are afraid to buy. The mind does not rule the market! The market is driven by fear and greed. Fudametal factors are not interesting to most, but only HYIP.

▬▬▬▬ Биoничecкиe pyки пo дeшeвкe ✭✭✭✭███████      \""""""""""""""\      ❰●☠●❱\        GALAGA     Star Wars     /✭_     ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ _Кyдa paзгpyжaть?___             
▬▬▬▬ Ключ  ................ - ◆═╦╗       ✭✭✭✭███████          \ ████████\        █☠☠☠● ▬      ❱❱❱    ❱❱❱               ▬ ✭    ███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Этo флaг CШA! Уpa!)))         ███████████▌             \░░░░░░░░\    ❰●☠●❱/                                           ✭  \     ▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@) (@ )
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:03:54 PM

Now I think it is better to buy, because the market is now in a recession and in the near future it will grow, so this is the best choice

louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:10:13 PM

For now you should buy Bitcoin and other types of Altcoin that have great potential because prices are experiencing a very bad decline at this time. This is the right time.

Yes. Now it is best to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum because they have fallen very much in price and they have prospects for growth. I did just that.

shadow123

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:24:56 PM

You can do both mates. If you have some money you can start to trade the coins. If not at the current market conditions please don't try to sell out and make the usdt. Because we will have a bull run in near future.
drawoh14

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:34:31 PM

Whenever market is red it is the best time to buy cheap coins and wait for a few days or weeks to rise up and that will be your profit. Be happy and contented at red conditions

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:57:48 PM

Anything can be dome, depending on what suites you. I still go about the normal process of buying and selling. So whether the market is good or no, i can still make my profit.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:02:52 AM

If I tend to buy as many altcoins as possible because market conditions will not go down continuously so I am optimistic that by holding assets for a relatively long duration can provide opportunities in creating success later.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:05:23 AM

Market has almost flatlined for last month or two. It is getting ready for the next big move that should be up so it is time to buy some more and hold your positions.
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:36:21 AM

Seeing from the crypto situation which continues to decline as it is now, I will hold the coins that I have. I will also begin to buy and hunt for some promising coins for the future or for the present. I can get good quality coins that are very affordable, and he also has good potential for future value development if I buy them now. when prices are low.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:38:53 AM

You can do both mates. If you have some money you can start to trade the coins. If not at the current market conditions please don't try to sell out and make the usdt. Because we will have a bull run in near future.
Selling coins feels much more satisfying than buying coins because I like to sell them more than the coins buying price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
suman mark

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:55:55 AM

when the coins price is low buy Altcoins and hold the coins until the coin price increase at that time we can sell our coins it is the profit for us
cannondadd

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:04:57 AM

Now is good timing to buy in if you have extra money and hold it, bull market will come soon Smiley...always buy low
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: