Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:25:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy or Sell...???  (Read 4842 times)
ekoyulio20

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:31:38 AM

yes maybe your opinion is correct, I might strongly agree with your opinion because I think maybe this is the right time to invest because maybe the next few months the market will increase and that is the thing that I have waited until now. it happened and I really hope this year will exceed the previous year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kriptosan797

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:38:44 AM

Now is the most favorable time for long-term investments,it is a good method to earn on future price growth,I think that now it is necessary to buy and wait for growth.
denbagoes

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:40:54 AM

Currently, Cryptocurrency prices are experiencing a price decline.
If you really intend to invest then this is the right time for you to buy coins.
But I am worried that the Cryptocurrency price will be lower because currently the Cryptocurrency price is not stable so there is a possibility that the price will drop from the price when you buy Cryptocurrency.
Monitor coins before you buy because that is a very important thing before buying a Cryptocurrency coin.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
takana212

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:59:47 AM

that's true as you said,  because seeing the very cheap price of bitcoin/altcoin shows now is the right time to invest our capital in the crypto world, and if we run out of capital, we better see crypto market movements until the selling price rises as we expected.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:02:03 AM

I agree with you , it's not time to sell all coin ,now  we should observe the market and enjoy this time with our my family .
Now you just need to wait a little time when the bull market appears , it will be  time to sell all of them .
bazar111

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:03:33 AM

I think there is no point in selling altcoins or BTC now because prices are really very low. We just can wait for better times, maybe in this or next year and will sell our coins for higher prices.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:06:22 AM

Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.

Holding is currently the best option, get rid of the mind to sell when the price falls. I'm sure the next few months crypto prices can go up and we can benefit.
yes I agree because I think in a situation like today many people are confused whether buying and selling an altcoin is the right time because the altcoin prices and market prices are not good, so now is the right time to wait for everything to stabilize.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
learntonoob
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

FinanceX Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 09:08:29 AM

The important thing is that you need to know which area you should cut loss. Dont wait until it's broken.

WiiD

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:45:50 AM

Now is the time to invest, because the market is at the bottom. Many coins with a good project cost very little and they will definitely grow.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:59:14 AM

yes that's true, with the current market conditions, if you haven't got a profit then it's better to keep holding the coins you have and wait until the price rises again and you've got a profit, or you can take this opportunity to buy again
mahdie88

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

All I can do as of now is HODL guys, in the current conditions of the market for people like me that don't know how to trade and a possibility of losses is to stay away and save your breath. But its also a good news to buy more and select altcoins that you would like to invest and HODL again. Buy more from deep and sleep again.

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:11:37 PM

For now you should buy Bitcoin and other types of Altcoin that have great potential because prices are experiencing a very bad decline at this time. This is the right time.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:13:55 PM

Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
I am waiting for bitcoin to go under 6400 usd and continue buying more bitcoin for holding. Bitcoin price will not pump soon so sell when it reach 6800 usd again Smiley

did you bought it on these levels, you are looking for small difference, lower than 10%, what are you buy/sell margins? where do you trade?
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:21:25 PM

Selling or holding is depend on your financial situation since you are the one who knows if you gain something or nothing. I'll suggest to keep the coins especially the Bitcoin and sell it in the time that market will be stable and the price would be much higher.
heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:21:43 PM

These days is not the best time to deal in the market in selling your hodl tokens and what I think is you must buy some more investments to make more earnings when the market staryted to increase. If you sell it right now I am sure you may lose some amount of your investments.

Dolapoemmanuel
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 09:31:03 PM

I think with the market view as at the present moment, investment could be the best option that is buying of altcoins and token during this type of market.
Buying at a very low price and holding patiently till the market will booms

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:10:57 AM

I think the current market for cryptocurrency is still not stable. If you have tokens, I suggest you keep holding them.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:18:17 AM

I think with the market view as at the present moment, investment could be the best option that is buying of altcoins and token during this type of market.
Buying at a very low price and holding patiently till the market will booms
The market is currently experiencing a decline in prices and I think it is very good if we can invest. but still with the portion that you specify because the possibility to go down the market still exists so be careful
Antony97

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:42:30 AM

Maybe It can be true.You are  say good but I think It is not safe.According to me,People who wants to invesment should hold after November.I will sell december and ı am waitind next year I think this market is a developing slowly.Of course,Last move is yours.Good Luck my friends.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Kumeco

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:52:15 AM

Maybe It can be true.You are  say good but I think It is not safe.According to me,People who wants to invesment should hold after November.I will sell december and ı am waitind next year I think this market is a developing slowly.Of course,Last move is yours.Good Luck my friends.
sometimes what we think is right is not always true in the minds of others. At present the market is still unstable, often going up and down, you better hold your coin and wait until the price is really stable and rising high. believe the market will rise again even though it is uncertain when it will rise. use this opportunity because now the price is very low, it's better to use the time now to double the coin because it will be profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: