Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:21:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy or Sell...???  (Read 4842 times)
GameOfBit

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:05:21 AM

If you have enough money to buy coins, then buy as much as possible and wait for the market to grow. There will be a day when the market will take big steps forward. Then we understand that buying now is the best option at the moment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 10:07:47 AM

Currently there are many opportunities to buy coin need to evaluate them. The market is currently giving good opportunities. Good investments can be achieved by following them well.
posiandu

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:29:27 AM

If there is something to buy - it is better to buy. Otherwise - hold! We have just pierced the bottom and there will be no more bottom updates. So either buy or wait. We do not sell for anything.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

Prices are down so this is the time to buy. We all came into this market so we can make money and we are not going to do that if we are selling our coins when prices are down. There is a time to buy and there is a time to sell, now is the time to buy because the  market is in the red. The time to sell your coins is during a bull market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:59:52 AM

Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.
Its the best time to buy more coins and invest it. Well I can say that it depends on you if you want to buy or sell. But I know that most of us in here will choose to buy more and then hold it for the mean time. The decision is on you but I suggest to you to buy and hold.

hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:01:49 PM

I have already bought what I wanted, and now I see if the price still falls, then I will buy a little more.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:14:44 PM

beginning to put enormous in this time is without a doubt a decent choice. Nonetheless, a few people still have questions and dread that will at present have a major decay will occur in some an opportunity to come. In spite of the fact that there will be nobody knows however observed some time back regularly happens to fall in value then they will be anxious on the grounds that in light of it.
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:17:17 PM

If there is something to buy - it is better to buy. Otherwise - hold! We have just pierced the bottom and there will be no more bottom updates. So either buy or wait. We do not sell for anything.

interesting..how could u know the right bottom? buying power is going down last days. all are waiting for move, but its impossible to predict the side.
kapoygyud

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

I recommend grabbing an opportunity to buy now and sell later I do hoarding the market is experiencing a crisis sell your coin when the market recovers the great price.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Maryshka91

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:03:37 PM

You can only sell if you are sure that the price will go even lower, but you can not know for sure

██████
██████████
██████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████ ██████  ██████████████
█████████     ████     ███████████████
█████████         ████       ███████  ████████
█████████             ████         ██████    █████████
█████████             ████             ██████    █████████
██████                ████               ██████      █████
█████                 ████                ███████    █████
█████               ██████        ████████████████   █████
█████               █████   ██████████████   ██████  █████
█████               ████████████████          █████  █████
█████             ██████████                   █████ █████
█████           ██████                          ██████████
█████         ██████                             █████████
█████       ██████                                ████████
█████     ██████                                  ████████
█████   ██████                                     ███████
█████ ██████                                        ██████
██████████                                          ██████
████████                                            ██████
██████                                              ██████
███████                                            ███████
█████████                                    █████████
█████████                                █████████
█████████                        █████████
█████████                █████████
█████████        █████████
█████████    █████████
██████████████
██████
BISTOX
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD
WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER

██████████
  ████      ████
████  ▄▄▄▄    ████
██   ██▀▀▀      ██
██  ██          ██
██              ██
████          ████
  ████      ████
    ██████████    ██
                ██████
                  ██████
                    ████
TRANSPARENT
                ██▄
            █████▀▀██
          ████      ██▄
        ████        ████
      ████         ▄██
    ██████  ▄████████▀
  ████  ██ ▄██    ██
████    █████   ███▄
██      ▀▀▀       ██
██              ███▄
██                ██
██████████████████▀
CUSTOMER FRIENDLY

▄███▄
██   ██
▀█████▀
███████████
████       ████
████    ██     ████
██      ██       ██
██      ████████ ██
██               ██
████           ████
████       ████
███████████
FAST
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:19:31 PM

Don't buy any altcoins easily, it's safest to put your bitcoin. This time the bear market may last a long time, most altcoins will die, so if you don't want to lose your money in vain, then do nothing.
Egenen

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:24:15 PM

I do not know really about the buy but one thing I am sure that it is not the sell time. for buying you need to have funds which I do not have now. So I prefer to hold only.
I am only holding coins. I do not really sell coins unless I want to purchase something on the side.

gorkin0606

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:43:09 PM

Only billionaires who operate all market can answer this question. We do not know it is necessary to buy or sell. Most of people buy cryptocurrency having only hope

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
pebreely
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:50:48 AM

Now I definitely prefer to buy cryptocurrency. Prices in the cryptocurrency market contribute to my opinion. Bitcoins purchased first. Now I buy top altcoins. I plan on a good profit from these investments.

Purwodadi717

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:14:45 AM

Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.

I think the decision to buy and sell is lies in confidence and confidence, but it's good to learn and examine before making a decision, because a moment of panic will only bring ugliness, we must make a lot of consideration for the decision taken is not wrong, see the growth of altcoin you have, if you feel you have a profit then there is no harm sold, but if the price is far and does not give you profit then hold because altcoin prices can not be predicted. hopefully you can make a decision calmly.
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:15:34 PM

Well, if you ask me, I do not think that now is a very good time to sell your coins, unless of course you have carefully studied the market position of the coin, and you are convinced it would only be for your own good to sell the coin. I think that now is more like the best time to buy coins and store them up, for the bull days.
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:18:00 PM

I think at the moment a good time to buy some coins for long-term storage. Most likely at the moment the cryptocurrency market is on the verge of growth.

Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:28:42 PM

I also think that now is the right time to invest your money because the market will only grow in the future

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
atrmill

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:30:20 PM

The market has become very stable and has lost its volatility. But I think that this is a sign that a big move to the top will soon begin.

AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:42:21 PM

The market has become very stable and has lost its volatility. But I think that this is a sign that a big move to the top will soon begin.
Today, of course, a very good chance to buy cheap coins, but in order to minimize the risk. To make a mistake, you are better off investing in the highest rated coins. Then you will have more confidence in the prospects of your investment.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: