Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:47:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy or Sell...???  (Read 4842 times)
polemdolah0

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:02:07 AM

I think for now I prefer to make a purchase rather than sell at a cheap price, because the price of coins today is very much that decline in price so if we want to sell at this time will probably only get bigger losses, but we must dare to making it a long-term investment for future profits.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:23:13 PM

I don't see any reason why you would want to sell your coins in a bear market. It is not a good decision, the only thing that you should be doing in a market that is low like this is buying coins for cheap prices. If you are not a trader then what you should be doing is holding the coins that you have now, in wait for the next bull. DO NOT SELL YOUR COINS, YOU WILL END UP REGRETTING IT.
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:27:25 PM

Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.

At this point in time the best decision you will ever make in your life is to buy more of the crypto currencies. We are currently on an upward scale in the market. Though it's still possible to experience dropping of the market, as of the moment we are still expecting positive movements on the market. Not unless some whales sell their coins.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:29:15 PM

Buy or sell are the very common and basic question especially to the new one. And basically the good answer is buy during cheap price and selling in a high price. But this are all depend on the holder and be at the right and perfect time.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:30:14 PM

Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.

I totally agree with you. In my opinion, selling at such low levels on the market is not a good option. On the contrary, now is the time to invest. I would personally wait for what time is needed if I want to sell one of my coins, at least at the price of which I bought it, but not less.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:37:23 PM

for the present time it is the right thing to buy and hold it, want bitcoin
or any other coin because with high confidence all digital currencies will
definitely have a very high value by the end of this year, and the right time to invest in the middle of this year.
rhabdoid02

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:43:43 PM

I think the time of high prices has passed and we will need to wait a long time until the big pump comes once again, meanwhile you can take advantage of the low prices and buy while you can, the cryptocurrency market is still promising and could give you a good amount of profits too.
RioVlad001

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:48:15 PM

HOld =))))
And be ready to DCA =)) Buy more when it go down to the next support level
aurelino

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:12:28 PM

I think the decision to buy and sell is lies in confidence and confidence, but it's good to learn and examine before making a decision, because a moment of panic will only bring ugliness, we must make a lot of consideration for the decision taken is not wrong, see the growth of altcoin you have, if you feel you have a profit then there is no harm sold, but if the price is far and does not give you profit then hold because altcoin prices can not be predicted. hopefully you can make a decision calmly.
ArgentZykov84

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:45:35 PM

I think that traders who are still new. Now you must start investing in altcoin. You can start a long-term investment as a workout. You can learn to rest more and be patient.
Hendramuliadi

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:33:22 PM

I agree with your opinion, which is the price reduction of bitcoin or cryptocurrency is a habit in the Crypto market, we know that crypto has fluctuating or speculative properties, so I think this price drop will have an impact on future price increases, probably in early 2019, so be patient and do not sell your coins and this is a chance to buy altcoin or Ethereum.
sorca

Activity: 194
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:45:34 PM

Sell in a falling market at a loss - this is not the best idea. Now it's better to buy, but only those coins in which you are sure. I think not all coins will survive a long fall. Many of them will remain below.
gioangelofelix

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:12:05 AM

starting to invest big in this time is indeed a good decision. However, some people still have doubts and fear that will still have a big decline will happen in some time to come. Although there will be no one knows but saw some time ago very often happens to fall in price then they will be afraid because based on it. However, it is current and if buying a dresser for a long time is a great decision and deserves to do.
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:44:49 AM

I see the current market conditions I think it's a good time to buy coins because the market is down, so this is a chance to buy coins at a cheap price and sell them later when the market starts to recover, I suggest to buy potential coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO or EOS .
dwiady

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:48:03 AM

exactly, at the end of the second quarter of 2018 it will start changing down trend to up trend, I also hope so
2start

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:51:58 AM

For now you better buy because the price is down, maybe because a lot of hacking site exchange, we can take 2 attitudes,
1. Panic and sell our assets.
2. Take advantage of this opportunity, when the price is low we buy it.

The choice is in your hand.
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:56:07 AM

For now, this is the right time for you to buy some coins because the market is Red.
If you have some money, i suggest you to buy or invest more coin and you can sell it when the market is increasing.
Yes,which I see now better we buy Altcoin because I know now many people are buying altcoin because altcoin prices have not been back then from now on I prefer to buy altcoin and do not want to sell altcoin because that there we will only get a loss and will not benefit
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:32:38 AM

for me in investing is how the investors in taking or taking advantage of opportunities that exist in every time to gain profit of course with the confidence and patience required in the investment
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:36:00 AM

I think the market is currently rising but that is only a small part and will rise drastically at the end of the year so I suggest to buy coin at this time and hold until the end of the year.
Gerandoong

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:39:59 AM

personally, I think if you will most likely regret it if you sell all your coins now because I think the whole crypto market is in the market phase. I would say hold your crypto. I advise you to keep in the long run when the price will start up again then you can sell your coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: