Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:38:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy or Sell...???  (Read 4842 times)
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:25:54 AM

its the right time to buy ethereum or bitcoins. because it is in low price and it is good to invest because market is making his way to rise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:53:47 AM

If the market going dropping ill myself first first to bonding to my friends and my family but on when this be in high prices ill just focus of it and selling some of my coins that ill have in my wallet or have a time also ill working to buying and selling.
pedpedped

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:23:50 AM

This is more less concern to me because I trade almost everyday and holding is not a choice but I only make sure this time holding is more than investing so at this time it brings more profit.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:39:08 AM

This is more less concern to me because I trade almost everyday and holding is not a choice but I only make sure this time holding is more than investing so at this time it brings more profit.
holding this time is indeed a good thing because we ourselves will get an advantage. because of the falling prices and also we can benefit from holding back if later the price will return to normal
Vicky624

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:40:00 AM

I think this is the best time to buy bitcoins or ethereum, selling is not the best option for now, there is every possibility that the appreciation of coins  start at any time, so the price of the coins to sell will appreciate. But going ahead to sell now I think it is a great loss
Mark X

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:46:38 AM

I think it depends on the market situation at that time. If the market price is falling, it is better for us to buy as many coins as we will get a lot of coins without spending a lot of money. But if the market is up then we better sell all the coins we have so we get a big profit. And don't be detained too long later the market will fall again.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:59:21 AM

Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.
If we look at the market today most of the coins are green which a good indication for us to buy more coins as this is now the start for the market to rise so instead of selling we shoud keep on holding.
leonard852

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:05:59 AM

Don't rush to decide whether to sell or buy more coins. Always look at the market and analyze it. If you think it's possible to add coins, you can buy them and wait until the coins increase substantially. If your coins don't grow, you can sell them to reduce losses and invest them back into more potential coins.
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:17:20 AM

For now it is good to do buy and sell.
the market is in pain and everything is not good.
but there are some tokens who will shine in a day or 2 then some will exist like that.
it is better to hold and buy to deep but has great potential.
anad do buy and sell to some coins with good updates.
there are two decisions there selling or buying. if the market price goes up again we can sell all of our bitcoin to meet your economic needs. and if we buy when the market price goes down we have to buy bitcoin to sell it if the price of bitcoin goes up.
Abuchi2

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:14:29 AM

Yeso think it's the best time for me to take that risk by buying a lot of coins that are low since we are in bear market when it goes up i think i will be making a lot of profit from them.
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:28:50 PM

Honestly, I'm very worried about this, because I did not expect such a development. I bought the Eterum at 700-800 dollars, now my bank sank more than 4 times, is this normal? But I wait and try to believe ...
Greenparkzhiv

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:30:59 PM

To date, it's hard to say what is best to do. Buy or sell. Everything depends on you and what goals you set for yourself.
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:50:11 AM

This isn't a time to be selling your coins to be honest. Not to sound harsh or anything, but if you sell your coins at this  minuite, you are only going to regret it, and wish that you didn't do so. Why? because the market isn't going to remain like this forever, and soon, it will be back up, and people who were patiend enough and held their coins would rejoice in their decisions.
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:33:21 AM

In conditions of a price now crypto is currently experiencing a downturn. Hold the coin is a very good strategy and you don't panic with a situation like that. And if you still have the money you can invest more in coins. I am sure that in the future this coin crypto will experience price increases is very high. So you have to stay patient because of long-term investment will be better.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:52:03 AM

It depends on the personal preference of the investors. Yes you're right, the market is still down very deep and its been a long time now. Actually its ok to sell your tokens when the market is down to prevent further loses. But there is a catch, what if the market recovers?. If you think this situation is just temporary, then you should hold on to your coins.
pogicute1234

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:40:47 AM

it really depends on you how you handle your earnings if you think that its the best time to sell then go for it . always remember that buying and selling is like a gambling you always take risk.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:36:29 AM

Watch market conditions now is indeed very difficult to trade. Many of the coins that are experiencing a downturn and the price is also not stable. But this thing is common in Commerce, so you don't need to panic. And keep hold of your coins as this is the best possible way. Long-term investment strategy will give you an advantage in the future. And I believe by holding a coin that has a very good future.
YMaverik

Activity: 934
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:55:48 AM

if you believe in the idea of cryptocurrency, you need to keep the coins for several years. only it is necessary to choose really working projects with a working product and a reputable team.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:35:54 AM

I think the best decision to do in the first months of this year is just sell. Unfortunately, I only sold few of my altcoins because I was very optimistic that in the 3rd or 4th quarter, things will go green again so it's not recommended to sell at this point.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:04:59 AM

It depends on the personal preference of the investors. Yes you're right, the market is still down very deep and its been a long time now. Actually its ok to sell your tokens when the market is down to prevent further loses. But there is a catch, what if the market recovers?. If you think this situation is just temporary, then you should hold on to your coins.

As I see, despite the fact that altcoins and Bitcoin are down, some people sell their cryptocurrencies. I do not know what motivates them to do it but I am going to hold the crypto until it gains well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: