Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:52:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: felling depressed for holding bitcoin :/  (Read 1880 times)
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:53:38 PM

i have 0.5 btc on my hand
but the problem is btc is falling day by day
its hits me in my heart like a spike
cs i buy this btc on 12000$
 now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???
It depends on you, im myself still holding all of my coins cause i still believe the coins that im hold is a good one and all of them have a good future all of coin are dying right now but i believe somehow it will eventually recover from this stage. So i recommend you to hold on and keep your coin for right now and wait the annoucement of regulation by g20 that i believe will happen on near june or july.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:25:47 PM

yes keep it until the price of bitcoin increase, you don't want to loss your money right? then keep holding, why don't you buy another bitcoin the price is now $7500 and then sell it when bitcoin touch $10,000. 
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:28:21 PM

I advise you to hold your bitcoin until bitcoin prices recover. bitcoi prices definitely go up but do not know when the price will rise again. now we just be patient in order not to get big loss if we sell it at this moment. bitcoin prices at the moment are very sad because people who have bought bitcoins at expensive prices they now only have 2 options that are holding longer to earn profits and selling now at a cheap price to reduce more losses.

Sapphire9

Activity: 298
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:49:31 PM

I think you should definately hold your BTC. One day it can make you rich) Stop panic, prices will improve crucially. Just believe and wait!

LanzCoinPress1994

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 02:54:00 PM

Hi!

If you consider the past behavior of bitcoin,When price goes down that was able to became better than previous value. Any market can not raise continuously. Their will be up and down.Also That can not be continuously down. My opinion is that just wait until it reach more than 12000$ for receive profit.Because it is not a big task for bitcoin. Many countries now legalized bitcoin and background of bTC is better than past.Hence keep your bitcoin. BTC have better future. No need to depressed for holding it.      

Thanks

◈ ZEROSTATE ◈
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:03:37 PM

I have a friend that tackles me about bitcoin she was very eager to convince me to join. after i joined in i didn't know that she was into investing (coming from her earnings) she didn't participated with signature campaigns or anything that she can earn with she just focuses on trading and investing. now she is depressed with the fluctuation of the coins.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:11:33 PM

now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???

Yes, I think the best option would be if you hold everything that you have without selling. Even now is a very good option to invest in more if you have this opportunity.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:18:14 PM

Even though i dont have any bitcoin for now, be patient because you will never know when the time will come to sell your coin. The value is falling hence you cant gain profit at this time and if you sell you will lose everything but if you choose to hold there's a possibility to gain profit just have guts and dont be discourage. Bitcoin price has been fallen down a lot and we are the small holding people losing strength and getting afraid of this situation but I have a strong belief that Bitcoin price will go up.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:23:19 PM

now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???
I do not have bitcoin, but I have other coins that have also fallen dramatically in value. All users are in the same situation, only someone panics and sells, and thereby loses money, and someone on the contrary-buys and waits, when prices again go up. So, do not be on the side where people panic!

mktpromp

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:34:49 PM

As the price of bitcoin is low now you will lose money if you sell your bitcoin now. To avoid losing I will suggest you not to sell it and rather hold it for some more time. Hopefully soon the price of bitcoin will rise up and you can profit then.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

What should you do? You wont be able to break even at this price, if you sold your 0.5 Bitcoin you'll be in negative so since we are talking about Bitcoin and looking at the history of Bitcoin it is better for you to keep Holding it but while you are keeping those coin in your wallet do something that will make you forget crypto for a while better if you check every month.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:55:56 PM

This is where hodling is essentially observed. Don't panic sell your bitcoin because it will eventually rise again. It may look so tough and hopeless today, but if you will just hodl it, you will at least sell it at a higher price.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:11:23 PM

now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???
I can comprehend your moment of despair when you see the cost going down and I would state that you entered the market when there was vulnerability in regards to direction and you ought to have sat tight for the market to settle before investing the main arrangement now is to hold on to your coins for the long term we will see a rally it may take a year or an a long time from now however holding your coins is the best arrangement.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:13:48 PM

Well then just sell it and take the loss, don't stress it out, it won't have good effect on you in the long term.
I understand how it truly feels, but the way you respond to this kind of situation is what matters the most. Any pieces of advice will help but it's only you who can make the final decision and final say. To deal with it is to be patient, and wise enough to determine the best time to sell and gain huge returns. Just relax and play the game smartly.
I think selling is the last option if you have no other way out. I think selling or doing cutlose will certainly give effect for long term dude. because what you should get is profit if you want to be patient but what you produce is a loss. I also feel the same stress because I still hold my bitcoin but my advice is better be patient. it's just about time. bitcoin price will definitely return to pump. just waiting for the right time so be calm
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:40:07 PM

You should've asked yourself about what to do during a bloodbath a long time ago before you bought BTC. Do you need the money you have invested in BTC now like an emergency? If yes, then it is fine to sell your BTC then buy back again if you still wanted to be in crypto world. If you don't need the money yet, then let it be and never panic sell. Patience is a virtue.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:30:10 PM

Yes, there are somewhat that I am worried about holding my bitcoin because it is dropping even more day by day and we all don't know if bitcoin will still going to recover in the future. Hopefully, bitcoin will recover after Months and start proving again itself to us.
In the market of the bitcoin, please remember the fact that the more you stay in the market the more you are going to get the profit, another thing is that the more you put in your best, the more you are going to get the profit. There will come the times when there will be no moving in the market and for weeks there wont be generous profit, but still just trust in the bitcoin and it is going to give you back the profit you deserve in the end.

lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:44:51 PM

Why you are thinking negatively? Crypto currencies price are not fixed, So sometimes price will go up & sometimes may be go down. It's not a big deal. You can also observe it's previous history & there is a big hope. I believe that if you continue to hold your bitcoin it will definitely give you big profits within a year. So just calm your mind & wait for proper time.
supremo1988

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:55:15 PM

now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???

You must learned BTC first before you panic or think why you bought BTC at the first place don't panic because you lose. Think wisely what is your next step to make profit.
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:03:16 PM

now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???
It very painful to see your investment going down day by day. I also share the same views with you; but the most important thing right now is to thoroughly examine the market before thinking of holding or selling. If you have identify any altcoin which has a potential of bringing good returns then i suggest you sell. However, if you have not identified yet; then hold for long time because the price would definitely rise again
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:16:30 AM

now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???
It very painful to see your investment going down day by day. I also share the same views with you; but the most important thing right now is to thoroughly examine the market before thinking of holding or selling. If you have identify any altcoin which has a potential of bringing good returns then i suggest you sell. However, if you have not identified yet; then hold for long time because the price would definitely rise again

I feel where you're coming from because it is your hard earned money that you risk thinking that in the future you will be able to grow it big. However it's not the end of the line yet because as we can see bitcoin is growing and the situition that we had right now is just temporary, this too shall pass. Believe in yourself and worry no more, the more you think negatively the more it'll pull you down and it's not advisable as well because you can't think right anymore. Always remember to think positively because it will bring you on. The moment bitcoin will be able to pass this hard times I believe that price will rise bigger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: