Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: felling depressed for holding bitcoin :/  (Read 1880 times)
obinine

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

You don't need to feel depressed,  maybe you are feeling depressed because of the mindset you used in entering the crypto space. The person who invited you I to crypto only told you that if you invest now,  you will get alot of returns in just few month,  he or she never told you about the risk involved,  the volatility of crypto and also the reason why crypto currency came into existence.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

I think everyone does not want to lose, if you sell it the same as you burn your own money, the best solution is to hold your bitcoin, but maybe you should be patient because usually the bitcoin price will start to rise in the middle of the year.

No, nobody wants to lose. I like our Forum as we can support each other and give at least the smallest advice. Please, try to stay patient and wait - BTC price must go up.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1187

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:44:07 PM

Stay strong because price isn't everything about bitcoin so just hold because bitcoin always recover stronger than before but it takes time. Also make sure you keep some strong alts for the next bull run wich is not coming soon so everyone has time to grab cryptos.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:58:27 PM

yeah man it really deppresed when holding for a long time
but still this is the challange to win, by controling your emotion to it
and still have a long time to the moon

MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:20:11 AM

Except for lifer or death situations,I'm not selling!
Patience is the most important thing which you must need to have in your personality at time when you are there in the world of the crypto currencies and that you need to keep on controlling your nerves at tough times so that you can make some better results. Other than this, you need to hold your coins and that this is the only thing which can help you in having something good after some time.
dvmd catona

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:24:26 AM

I think your other bitcoin holders are pretty much bouncing on hold but other bitcoin holders just calm down even if the bitcoin price is low because bitcoin is a longterm investment so you just hold it for many years
chirst adam94

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:25:13 AM

It is a sure feeling to feel depress in such a way, for holding bitcoin and likewise some other cryptocurrencies, most especially now that the market seem to be going further down and no sign of an upward movement. Regardless, one should snap out of it, with the mindset of the currency coming back up.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:08:42 PM

Its really normal to feeling depressed. But don't worry. Bitcoin will raise again. So just hold it. Don't sell it at this time. It will be loose for sure. So hold up is the best option.

andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:33:38 AM

i have 0.5 btc on my hand
but the problem is btc is falling day by day
its hits me in my heart like a spike
cs i buy this btc on 12000$
 now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???
The sad part of having bitcoin and risking it by holding and waiting for the time that the price is when, instead of the price to go up, in contrast it will fall down.But then dont worry, we just again have to wait for the price to become stable, but the waiting time cant be predicted how much long, patience is needed.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:42:08 AM

It is true that in addition to miners waiting for the old miners are also worried bitcoin continues to weaken because the market does not recover and how to solve it?
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 11:14:05 PM

now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???

dude, bitcoin works for long term. if you hope to get profit for short term, dont choose bitcoin. try another alts that still profitable. but i assume if you choose bitcoin and even you've invest 0.5 btc. that was a big stuff.

dont lose your faith in bitcoin or you will get more depressed.

Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:11:03 AM

now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???

Keep it, don't worry you're not alone, I am also buy bitcoin at the highest price and now it hurts me that I see my lose, but the best thing here is we learned to our experience, don't lose hope because bitcoin will increase soon, so just keep on holding now.
dvillier

Merit: 57

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:08:57 AM

Ever Bitcoin speculator is feeling discouraged nowadays. This is on the grounds that there has been a gigantic fall in the cost and it is still falling. Investors must choose between limited options as opposed to holding their Bitcoin's. They can't stand to offer in light of the fact that in the event that they will offer at this specific rate then they will confront colossal loses. I will exhortation you have confidence in Bitcoin and to continue holding your BTC's. Bitcoin has a capacity to recover from this drop and to achieve new statures again. So be positive. Bitcoin will without a doubt rise again higher than ever and will give you a chance to acquire gigantic profits.Just be quiet and hold.
dvillier

Merit: 57

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:15:36 AM

Unwind and be understanding. You need to go without taking a gander at the estimation of bitcoin on the grounds that you are simply harming yourself step by step. What you have to do is define your objective toward the finish of the year. Around then have a go at taking a gander at the estimation of bitcoin. In the event that it rises then you get a benefit for pausing, if not then sit tight for one more year. Simply don't offer it yet in the event that it is underneath your contributed esteem.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:19:46 AM

Don't feel depressed, the price would go up again in a few months time. So, in the meantime, hold your coins don't sell it. Some time the market would go up and some time it would go down, it is normal.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:28:16 AM

It is best to hold Bitcoin, since the price of 12,000 dollars will definitely return. Bitcoin can grow even more. I think this year we will see bitcoin for 25,000 dollars.

Yes btc possible could return back the price of Ath this year. Good to hold for long time even price is depressing at this moment we should not losing hope we can earn.

Regardless, one must change his attitude, with the mindset of the rising currency. It is a definite feeling to feel depressed in such a way, to hold bitcoin as well as some other cryptocurrency
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:00:45 AM

Friend you haven't lost any many since you have never sold you bitcoins don't you check the price in USD. You still jave the same amount of BTC wait until the price goes up and it will and then sell when you make profit.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:57:28 AM

I understand if you feel like that, but don't loss hope and don't give up on that situation. You need to think always in a positive way because this will bring you in a positive things and life. Wait and hold until the price recover then if it is happens you can sell it to get easily profit.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:34:31 PM

Be calm and be patient. Nothing will be okay when you are panic. In this case, many people are staring the coin market and see their coins time to time. But, don't you know that the price of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin is always changing? The price is unpredictable. Now, you may lose around 5000$. But, if you can make a better strategy and be patient, you can wait for it until the market recovery. It may lead you to get double profits. And see, now the market just green. However, be wise, Never be panic to sell your coin at this time. Always analyze and research the market to know when is the best time to sell your bitcoin.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

idgaf007

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:48:43 PM

Just keep it and have a long term mindset, remember rome was not build within a day amd you should probably not invest something you are afraid to lose. I know it hurts when cryptocurrencies bleed but that is the risk with this kind of investment. Just buy amd forget about it for 1-2 years and you will be okay. Good luck buddy.

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: