Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:24:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: felling depressed for holding bitcoin :/  (Read 1876 times)
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:58:49 AM

You only have .5 BTC and now you're depressed while others have more than you have and they lost more than you lost. Thats why it is a huge risk when you try to invest in crypto. And this tag line is always be remembered, invest what you can afford to lose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:00:48 AM

You still not attain such lost if you would let your bitcoin stay in your wallet, If you would move it out or convert it with other currency then it will be a total lost for you, Just keeps on hodling because as the day goes by bitcoin value might go pump and increase even if it is not fast enough it can make a big come back I am pretty sure of it because we are still on the Month of March and have a lot of month for the price to surely increase.
michael shikany

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:07:23 AM

I think what you need to do is just hold.
Because the bottom of bitcoin is coming soon, you should relax and wait for the bull market to come.

evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:09:10 AM

i have 0.5 btc on my hand
but the problem is btc is falling day by day
its hits me in my heart like a spike
cs i buy this btc on 12000$
 now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???
if you have only 0.5 btc, it means you are in loss 2500$  Grin
I think what should you do is depend what are you thinking about btc. In the future, destiny of btc still certainly. You need learn about AF and AT, and if you want trading with them, choose with long term or short term.
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:13:01 AM

now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???

You only lose money when you sell. You have to remember that, to prevent you from losing money in the future. If the price goes up to $20 000, later this year, then you might say that you made a profit of $8000. <Once again if you sold it>

Unfortunately we cannot tell you what to do with your investment. A lot of people was in the same position last year, because they bought coins when the price was high and then they held on to those coins and was rewarded with a 800% profit on their investment.

You have to decide, Sell now and lose money or hodl and possibly make a huge profit. 

Correct, don't cut your lose unless and you will not lose your money. Its value may have been crashing lately and tremendously to note but its potential to recover and earn even more is still there. Just remain calm and firm to hold throughout this year, its not like your in a hurry right? Be patient my friend think of this as a test of faith that will hit you so hard if you failed.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:15:42 AM

You're feeling depressed for holding 0,5 btc?? So how about other who hold more than that?? Do you even realized that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is a high risk investment and if you're blinded by your greed from the first time then its your fault. The solution is either you sold all of them and quit thinking what makes you depressed or patiently wait without keep grumbling everyday about how the price drop and everything didn't going according to your plan.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:26:39 AM

If you still did not need the money then much better to hold it, who knows this coming 3rd quarter of this year is the start of bitcoin's price recovery. Many of us buy the bitcoin at a higher particular last november to december 2017 where it goes upto 20k and now after 3 months the price where cut more than half and many are so worried about that price, if you sell it today then you will more depressed but if you hold it for another 6 months again then you will have some profit, the only key here is profit.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:30:26 AM

Mate, don't be too depressed for this down fall of bitcoin. You're not the only one who actually totally in lose of bitcoin some had bought btc at more than $12k. If you will sell now think of the huge lose you can have. I have more than 1btc and I decided to hold it for long until it reach my profitable price.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:31:23 AM

Today our magazes make big sales.
Peoples who buy gpu from amazon now sell it for lose.
Not only btc holders depressed

Missterio

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:32:14 AM

Big players want you to sell your bitcoin. if you believe in bitcoin you have to endure and wait.
kokowannabe

Activity: 945
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:35:24 AM

just do what you wanna do, because this is your investment and i give you a little sugesstion just hold your bitcoin rightnow   Smiley
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:37:50 AM

It's all too much of a reality that financial markets, stocks, forex and crypto alike can really prey on the vulnerable mentally. Often times many people invest more than they can afford to lose and that leads to this scenario. At some point you have to make a decision as to what is more important out of your finances and your mental stability and happiness. This market is not for everyone, there is no shame in that.

Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:42:40 AM

now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???
You should still keep it, because that downfall is only temporary, it always happen throughout the year, the only thing ypu can do is either trade or hold it until the recession is gone. Patience is the key, there are good things that await for those who wait.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:44:31 AM

now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???

first i know what you feel,because i also hold some coin too and see them loss their value day by day.
but there is 2 option if dont wanna just see your asset decrease.
first trade it...sell loss and buy back at lower price so u can gain a little bit profit to cover your loss.
second use your btc to buy altcoin and hold it.u can gain more btc when altcoin up.

cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:47:11 AM

No pain no gain
You are loosing 5000$ now if you sell,  but if you can wait for at least 6 months from now you will laugh at your own message. Bitcoin is volatile. May be it will be down for another 1000$ but once it will start moving upward you will not only recover your money but will also be rewarded. Be patient, wait and watch.
He is not losing 5K anyway because he's not holding 1bitcoin but only half 0.5 so by calculations if he did buy bitcoin at 12 K then he is losing only 2500 $ if we consider that the price is 7000 $ which he is not , any way as I said before , investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies is taking a risk from the start , if you can not handle your emotions then you are not good enough for this field  .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:49:36 AM

You should hold you bitcoin for now because you will actually lose money if you sold it right now. Better hold for it and wait for the price to go up again you should be aware of the situation right now. If you join panic selling you won't help bitcoin with that as well as you will not get back or earn more of what you are holding forever.

babycute123

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

If you are not knowledgeable about graphs and trade then your best bet is to hold. If you have the courage to sell it right now or wait for it to go down, it's time to sell it again before it goes down again. This is based on my graph analysis.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:52:22 AM

It is your decision to sell or not,no one want to  run into loss in business but if you have choose to burn or throw your money into the trash bin it is up to you,throw it to the whales.
LinAliza

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:56:06 AM

You will never be lost if you don't do any action i suggest to hold it.Just wait for the perfect timing for the bitcoin to reach its highest peak then grab that opportunity to sell it to your fiat currency. For you not to be that hurt I suggest bot to look at the bitcoin value daily maybe check on it monthly or maybe biweekly.
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:57:04 AM

now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???

I always say that it is up to you. It is your hard earned money. Anyways you are a winner if it reaches 1 million.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: