Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:41:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: felling depressed for holding bitcoin :/  (Read 1880 times)
bakekang008

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:28:09 AM

i have 0.5 btc on my hand
but the problem is btc is falling day by day
its hits me in my heart like a spike
cs i buy this btc on 12000$
 now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???
Their are people now feeling depress because of bitcoin that they hold. So for me my advice of holding bitcoins is stay calm and wait because in near future bitcoin is became stable and double the price or value.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
james23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:36:32 AM

now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???
I m not felling any depression when I'm holding bitcoin i just keep it hold  and wait for the right and perfect time of selling
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:48:29 AM

now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???

it is unfortunately indeed for you because the current market is worsening.
well, if you believe in bitcoin, you can keep holding.
but are you brave enough to lose your dollars if bitcoin price not increase back ?
Do not be depressed, just be brave and trust bitcoin. It may fall this time but soon it will increase again. Just keep holding. Do not panic you may regret it if you give up. Do not let your emotion control you. Believe to the power of bitcoin, it was normal to fall because its one characteristic of bitcoin, that was being volatile.
There's no reason to be depressed just because of what is happening to bitcoin. We must focus on the good side instead of dwelling on the bad. It will not solve the problem at all and will just add on it. Don't worry for holding bitcoin because the time will come that its value will get high again.
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:49:58 AM

Sometimes I realized I can't stand for it but later on Bitcoin gives light into my darkest side. It realied that it is possible to be one of the millioner if you have patience in doing your job. As of today my feelings is in the highest point to reach for the right and to hold for the future. I am positive enough to do what is right.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:52:26 AM

now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???
Keep it mate, it's part of volatility. When the bitcoin enthusiasm get higher then the price will easily increase. Please look at the chart, there are also some fluctuations in price  every day. I don't suggest you to do trading but if you want get your money back immediately then you should take this risk. But I absolutely suggest you to just hold it.

rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:55:09 AM

now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???
Keep it mate just believe in bitcoins potential to pump up again,there were really times that price will go down but don't get stressed this might cause you depression or heart attack,stay calm and think positive.Keep yourself busy in something you could win.As of now bitcoin is still fighting the battle of all this hindrances that can make bitcoin successful again.Votality is cryptocurrencies nature of business just be open minded to every circumstances.Have a strong heart to face your fears and a strong hands to handle and keep your coins.

5hoursaday

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:27:30 AM

It is not easy. I suggest you stop looking at the market and the price charts, close your wallet and go live your normal life and only check two to three times in a week.
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:43:57 AM

I understand you. It is quite frustrating to see the market going deeper and deeper but right now it is the worse time to sell
cryptoandFOREX

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:47:02 AM

now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???

This might be a good read for you.

https://dollardestruction.com/2018/04/06/the-game-isnt-over-yet-for-bitcoin-ethereum-ripple-and-litecoin/
Polkeins
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1463

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:45:11 AM

now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???
Well I don't think that my advice can fix something I just hope that you did not borrow money for that. That it was your money and it's much more simple to hold it in that way. Anaway you should focus on some techincal aspects : read books, this forum you should read more and BTC in general what changed lately, what is lightening network is and why it's so important. Now you have time for that because I think you can't trade now so you'll back when you'll be ready. Read about wallets. Exodus and MEW would be good to start. MAybe you change you mind and change bitcoin to alcoins or something. Your mind should work. Worth thing in that situations is looking to price and wait when it will grow again! That's very depressing believe me. Better share your knowledge here to some new people in crypto. Wish you luckand hard work  to your mind it would be stronger after that

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:51:34 AM

now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???
I can really understand that it is a depressing situation for anyone. But being a trader in this market, you have to be ready for all this. And it is quite normal for you to feel like that. It's not your fault...actually this year 2k18 is not the YEAR for bitcoin. From the very beginning, the price has slumped badly and such a situation has depressed everyone. So it's your decision whether to continue with your investment, or sell. Because the situation right now is quite confusing, we can't tell the next move. Because of the new events popping up the scene right now state a very dubious state for the crypto market. Just take your decision wisely!
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:56:41 AM

now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???
Do you want to lose your money?  If yes sell it. But if not keep it, for sure you don't want to lose your money, all we need to have in crypto world is patient, if we don't know how to wait it will be easy to us to lose our money.  Don't be depressed just stay calm.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 11:44:31 AM

As it is recommended continuously, one should never invest more than his losing capacity so if you can not afford to lose any further amount then it doesn't make any sense to keep going but I am assuming that you had a proper research and expectations while investing in it so if you and your research are on the same page then I would advice you to keep going with it and have faith. Don't get yourself in a panic situation which is most likely to happen in such scenarios.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251