Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:56:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: felling depressed for holding bitcoin :/  (Read 1880 times)
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:31:42 PM

Yes you must hold your 0.5 btc and be patient because now the price of bitcoin is 8126$ and i think this price will be more than 15000$ in few month
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:35:24 PM

It is going up right now. so I hope you didn't sell it. Also since you have half of bitcoin, it is better to hold for long term.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:46:11 PM

If you don't want to lose your investment and if you want to get profit then you should keep it and wait until the price will increase again. Just think positive and keep on believing that bitcoin price will increase again.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:12:16 PM

It is going up right now. so I hope you didn't sell it. Also since you have half of bitcoin, it is better to hold for long term.

I don't think that holding too long is a good idea at this very moment. Many altcoins have been moving and retracing their losses. Moving forward, be less aggressive and set lower targets just to be sure in taking quick profits just in case Bitcoin continue to dump. As long as BTC doesn't trade above $10k comfortably we are still in the zone to safely hold.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:18:39 PM

I do understand how you feel at the moment. But really, with the understanding of the market trend at the moment, I will advise you HODL; keep your mind and eyes off the bitcoins for the next 6months if possible. Another rule you should have for yourself is never to sell at a loss in the Cryptocurrency world! Do HODL for now as you will regain your Bitcoin value soon. Cheers!
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:00:39 PM

I'm still optimistic that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, so I suggest to be patient and optimistic to hold bitcoin, if we are patient to hold at least up to 8 more months then we will get big profit like last year.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
MoonWhale

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:01:41 PM

If it's not your last money, then it's better to wait. Nobody  know how much bitcoin will cost tomorrow, but judging by the last news, his price will reach $ 50,000 in the next couple years...
bellakrstna

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:02:00 PM

In my opinion if bitcoin was reached USD 19K, then it will reach again someday at that point.
So, i recommend you to keep your bitcoin for now.
van jones2594

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:24:11 PM

If price of bitcoin is really falling don’t be depressed it will increase surely, so you can wait. And I’m not sure that the price is too low. It could be for time being.
3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:42:57 PM

Stay alert always,no need to worry here because everything will come to it's time.2018 will be the year in which coins will reach upto $50k,so what really matters is on how we hold and be patience in waiting,if you want to win the game, don't quit as tantamount to say that don't feel depressed because BTC will be the same yesterday,today and in the future.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:49:28 PM

There is nothing to get depressed of having bitcoin in the wallet. The price variations were the one that makes the user feel worse of having bitcoin. One who have the good understanding about the true reason of the fluctuations with time will make use of the volatility.
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:49:39 PM

Have you invested all of your money? Well just do not look at the price of bitcoin every now and then, just check it at least once a week or twice a month
Bitcoin will surely recover buddy no worries
Remember that bitcoin can grow more than what you expected, stay positive!!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:53:26 PM

You know what its true it is quit depressing if you 5ink that you've hold your Bitcoin for a long period of time...  Because of the volatility of the prices and value of bitcoin...  But its okay to wait even it takes time... Because atleast you are sure about the  status of your coin... Though its hard to wait but always think that the best success is those who is has as sweat ending...  Wait until tha price of btc become stable again...
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:15:19 PM

i have 0.5 btc on my hand
but the problem is btc is falling day by day
its hits me in my heart like a spike
cs i buy this btc on 12000$
 now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???
Well its all part of the game. You should've set yourself ready for this as the value rises over the roof last year. For me, it is already expected that bitcoin's value will go down since the pump that occured is not that firm yet. Just keep on holding and believe that bitcoin's value will sooner once again get back or get higher than what you are expecting.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:18:22 PM

i have 0.5 btc on my hand
but the problem is btc is falling day by day
its hits me in my heart like a spike
cs i buy this btc on 12000$
 now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???
We all feel bad about the sudden decrease of bitcoin's value since many of us has a lot of holding here. The value we are holding on will surely go down as the dumps happen. We can't do anything about it but to trust and believe that the sudden dump that occured last year will happen once again and we will gain more benefit from it.

Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:20:55 PM

I think everyone does not want to lose, if you sell it the same as you burn your own money, the best solution is to hold your bitcoin, but maybe you should be patient because usually the bitcoin price will start to rise in the middle of the year.

I agree with that, we are here to earn not to throw everything that we have been through, but this is cryptocurrency, we should be aware that from time to time the price may dump, and the only thing that we can do is to wait for it to rise again, we should not be dependent to this currency, better to have stable job so you will not be in the scenario of being frustrated cause you dont have money anymore.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:42:42 PM

I think everyone does not want to lose, if you sell it the same as you burn your own money, the best solution is to hold your bitcoin, but maybe you should be patient because usually the bitcoin price will start to rise in the middle of the year.

I agree with that, we are here to earn not to throw everything that we have been through, but this is cryptocurrency, we should be aware that from time to time the price may dump, and the only thing that we can do is to wait for it to rise again, we should not be dependent to this currency, better to have stable job so you will not be in the scenario of being frustrated cause you dont have money anymore.
Do you mean feeling not felling cause maybe I will misinterpret the info. Actually,I don't feel depressed for holding bitcoin because I don't have the guts to make the price stabilized or fixed. One thing is for sure acceptance is the easiest way to make everything smooth and less worries so that I will not think any deeper and to avoid depression of waiting. I am just a normal being with simple hopes for my future so as much as possible I have to kill my depression and stay calm as always.
SGToken

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:47:26 PM

I advise you to hold your bitcoin until bitcoin prices recover. bitcoi prices definitely go up but do not know when the price will rise again. now we just be patient in order not to get big loss if we sell it at this moment. bitcoin prices at the moment are very sad because people who have bought bitcoins at expensive prices they now only have 2 options that are holding longer to earn profits and selling now at a cheap price to reduce more losses
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:53:35 PM

yes there is possibility but we should not loose hope and get depressed so i think we should have hardwork and patience to wait and holding bitcoin, we know that bitcoin price now is getting higher so i think you would not depressed and bitcoin price is starting to rise.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 339

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:22:10 AM

Oh please, don't be. If ever bitcoin's price is still down, you should have high hopes of being able to sell it in a high price in the future. Hold it for now, and you'll get the fruit of your labor once the price goes up and you'll sell it on that amount. Don't worry, it is very natural for bitcoin to experience that, just be patient enough and keep holding those coins until the time comes that you can sell it in a good price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: