Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:23:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67655 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:51:03 PM

I read whole project very carefully and it's looks like very promising. I also participated into the bounty programme and i also suggest you to join ut beacause the bounty reward is very good. And for more updates i suggest you to join the official telegram group.
We can get to know the updated announcements of the project also to meet the need of all stake holders, it is necessary to transition the traditional financial instruments to block chain technology.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:59:34 PM

I read whole project very carefully and it's looks like very promising. I also participated into the bounty programme and i also suggest you to join ut beacause the bounty reward is very good. And for more updates i suggest you to join the official telegram group.
Well as official Telegram channel is active and we can get updated there very soon. As far as a Project goes I'm really impressed by the idea of the project and I think they will surely be successful.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:25:28 PM

Yes, I already saw their prototype, I really liked it, I hope that the developers of the final version will do very similar to the prototype.
lets hope for a more improved version of it and i really hope with more investors we will have more users on it that will help move things more

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:32:14 PM

The developers are working just fine, and I think they have every chance to implement the idea, most likely.

Yup, they can do it. They just need time and also fundings to continue the operation of the development.
hopefully the markleting campaign takes care of that part it will be good to see how all-stock finally takes care of their operations
They need to prove early that the project is capable of doing all the things they have stated that will be the features of ALL-STOCKS, even if there will be some problem, by showing how the team will work hard is  a good thing to see.
Dev team was very attentive and immediately identifying the bugs, analyzing the issues, understanding the root causes and figuring out the resolutions which is helping to run the operations in a smooth manner.
Have a lot of thing to do for improve the big project like All-Stock even they have prototype platform.
Yes, I already saw their prototype, I really liked it, I hope that the developers of the final version will do very similar to the prototype.
If you tested, you can tell some features of this platform in what it prevails over other similar stocks exchanges? Why it is worth using this platform for exchange of the cryptocurrencies?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:36:07 PM

The developers are working just fine, and I think they have every chance to implement the idea, most likely.

Yup, they can do it. They just need time and also fundings to continue the operation of the development.
hopefully the markleting campaign takes care of that part it will be good to see how all-stock finally takes care of their operations
They need to prove early that the project is capable of doing all the things they have stated that will be the features of ALL-STOCKS, even if there will be some problem, by showing how the team will work hard is  a good thing to see.
Dev team was very attentive and immediately identifying the bugs, analyzing the issues, understanding the root causes and figuring out the resolutions which is helping to run the operations in a smooth manner.
Have a lot of thing to do for improve the big project like All-Stock even they have prototype platform.
It's just only prototype and its very excellent how much more if they launched the real project. Developers realy did a good the job. They made it very much similar and alike with the real one.

The prototype is looking good and I'm sure that is justa a small part of what the platform is going to be capable of doing.

You are right, and this prototype will give an idea to the people who wants to discover more about the platform. Knowing what the dev and the team are capable of what they can do, I am sure their final platform will be more easy to use and have a better features that will be so useful to the traders.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
aquestar

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:15:25 PM

Where can I find a list of your advisors?
Hyneutli

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:15:43 PM

I guess when it comes to getting in as many people as possible, ICO's can definitely be the way to go.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:26:59 PM

It's actually in their website, https://all-stocks.net/#team
If you are new, checking a project's website will always help you before asking question.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:37:16 PM

It's just only prototype and its very excellent how much more if they launched the real project. Developers realy did a good the job. They made it very much similar and alike with the real one.

This is to make their platform to be totally understand and in this way people will gain an interest to read more about the platform. Having this wonderful idea can increase the number of participants who are willing to support the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:49:36 PM

Hi, how much funds have been already raised? Thnx

They didn't show token sale progress on website, however, you can check contract address to track sale progress.  https://etherscan.io/token/0xE77f30e108543372f405D2c0f95029c97a8622AD
It seems that there is only few contribution because token has been sent for only 5 address.
Is it really? I don't think this transaction is for sales progress. I really hope the team can give us a clearly answer.

It's their smart contract dude ! if you don't know how read smart contract, you just easily look at token holders and see how many address hold their token, because when someone sends ether to smart contract, he receives token in return, therefore, number of token holder shows how many people buy their token.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:02:07 PM

For a good outcome assetbacked tokens have to be minted with the backing of the actual assets that they represent, asset backed tokens can thus be used to denote traditional currencies and commodities.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:11:45 PM

If you are new, checking a project's website will always help you before asking question.
Thank for your information. Actually, sometimes we will have someone like he is, don't make any research and only ask, ask, ask.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:22:24 PM

Great reminder to the community Arvilaine, they must really look first to the website or the whitepaper. Because they may already find the answer of some of their obvious questions there. But, it's still okay to ask here to have an assurance of the information needed.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:35:20 PM

Yes, a lot of people have appreciate All-Stock team because this point. I myself like All-Stock because not only prototype but also their active team.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:59:47 PM

Hello All Stocks team,

as we can see in your smart contract token address, the raised funds are not looking enough to reach the softcap in ICO time. May you need professional help. Please do not hesitate to contact me.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:42:17 AM

For a good outcome assetbacked tokens have to be minted with the backing of the actual assets that they represent, asset backed tokens can thus be used to denote traditional currencies and commodities.
Good offer. Asset support is very important for all investors who are going to invest in the project. I am sure that they know what they are doing and will take the right step so that future investors like it very much and could add more users to support the project.
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:12:15 AM

Will you guys be doing in house testing, or a beta of the platform before launch?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:32:29 AM

Any news about the project?
I am waiting alsonfor an update about the project. Maybe the devs is a bit busy and I think they will release an updsate sooner. I hope they can send us already some news.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:32:09 AM

Not always, a lot of projects either don't show their team members or just use the most obvious stock photos for their team members more or less
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:37:14 AM

Hey, did anybody else see this on an article about Allstocks in Business Insider: "there are several investment firms that already expressed their interest in the project."

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/all-stocks-net-began-its-initial-coin-offering-ico-this-week-1022303710

Did anybody else hear about this?

Wow investment firms interested in the ICO can really have a huge impact on the entire project and investors. I would really like to hear more about it if anybody has any knowledge about it.
I agree bud investment firms can surely increase the sales of ico projects hopefully it will also encourage other businesses to partner with allstocks.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: