Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:52:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67655 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:44:09 AM

Hi, how much funds have been already raised? Thnx

They didn't show token sale progress on website, however, you can check contract address to track sale progress.  https://etherscan.io/token/0xE77f30e108543372f405D2c0f95029c97a8622AD
It seems that there is only few contribution because token has been sent for only 5 address.
Is it really? I don't think this transaction is for sales progress. I really hope the team can give us a clearly answer.

It's their smart contract dude ! if you don't know how read smart contract, you just easily look at token holders and see how many address hold their token, because when someone sends ether to smart contract, he receives token in return, therefore, number of token holder shows how many people buy their token.
It is the simplest and transparent algorithm and I am surprised that still someone doesn't know it who is fond of studying of ICO also in principle is familiar with ethereum blockchain and its following tokens.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:54:57 AM

For a good outcome assetbacked tokens have to be minted with the backing of the actual assets that they represent, asset backed tokens can thus be used to denote traditional currencies and commodities.
Good offer. Asset support is very important for all investors who are going to invest in the project. I am sure that they know what they are doing and will take the right step so that future investors like it very much and could add more users to support the project.
Yes, Property support is very important for those who have invested in this project. I think they will like it and they will be very attractive from them. This will add more investor to this project.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:49:03 AM

Hey, did anybody else see this on an article about Allstocks in Business Insider: "there are several investment firms that already expressed their interest in the project."

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/all-stocks-net-began-its-initial-coin-offering-ico-this-week-1022303710

Did anybody else hear about this?

Wow investment firms interested in the ICO can really have a huge impact on the entire project and investors. I would really like to hear more about it if anybody has any knowledge about it.

It seems that this will be their big chance to be able to get a stronger partner and I am pretty sure investment firms will like the platform. Allstocks team probably are now in process of negotiating this potential investment firms which I am now also curious to know what will be the outcome of this negotiation IMO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:06:13 AM

For a good outcome assetbacked tokens have to be minted with the backing of the actual assets that they represent, asset backed tokens can thus be used to denote traditional currencies and commodities.
Good offer. Asset support is very important for all investors who are going to invest in the project. I am sure that they know what they are doing and will take the right step so that future investors like it very much and could add more users to support the project.
Yes, Property support is very important for those who have invested in this project. I think they will like it and they will be very attractive from them. This will add more investor to this project.

You are right, I am just wondering now how about all-stock find a partnership from a successful project or company? If it happens soon then reaching hard cap will be easy for them.

Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:27:17 AM

Hey, did anybody else see this on an article about Allstocks in Business Insider: "there are several investment firms that already expressed their interest in the project."

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/all-stocks-net-began-its-initial-coin-offering-ico-this-week-1022303710

Wow investment firms interested in the ICO can really have a huge impact on the entire project and investors. I would really like to hear more about it if anybody has any knowledge about it.

It seems that this will be their big chance to be able to get a stronger partner and I am pretty sure investment firms will like the platform. Allstocks team probably are now in process of negotiating this potential investment firms which I am now also curious to know what will be the outcome of this negotiation IMO.
Probably, this is the big shot waiting for the team ALLSTOCKS because having this kind of partnerships will surely have a bigger chance to succeed. And if ever this will be going to happen, I'm pretty sure investors will going to invest big amounts to this project because they have a concrete assurance that this platform will become good investments someday.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:04:03 PM

You are right, I am just wondering now how about all-stock find a partnership from a successful project or company? If it happens soon then reaching hard cap will be easy for them.
I'm sure that the project team will easily collect a hard cap, because there are quite a few companies that are interested in the development of the All stocks project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:32:33 PM

I'm sure that the project team will easily collect a hard cap, because there are quite a few companies that are interested in the development of the All stocks project.

Well, it will be good for the project if team will have partnership to some known business names in the cryptocurrency world. I will look forward to finally announce this news from the dev.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:46:58 PM

Well, it will be good for the project if team will have partnership with some known business names in the cryptocurrency world. I will look forward to finally announce this news from the dev.
Yes, I completely agree with you, having a partnership with big well-known companies will definitely help the project to achieve their goal very soon. And many companies are looking forward to tie up with the all stock. This partnership will definitely help both of them for their growth.

richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:07:23 PM

Does the team planning to tap investing firms to invest on the project? If you guys do, what's your strategy on tapping that market.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

Probably, this is the big shot waiting for the team ALLSTOCKS because having this kind of partnerships will surely have a bigger chance to succeed. And if ever this will be going to happen, I'm pretty sure investors will going to invest big amounts to this project because they have a concrete assurance that this platform will become good investments someday.
Yes I think this is the opportunity that all stocks project should take advantage. Hopefully they can make a deal with the investment firms to get thier interest with this project.

Knowing this news is somehow an interesting to follow because investment firms companies seems to be a big opportunity for the team. If one of these will be their partner then I am sure Allstocks will be having a brighter future ahead.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:50:33 PM

Does the team planning to tap investing firms to invest on the project? If you guys do, what's your strategy on tapping that market.

I think this needs more planning and studying what will be the strategies to negotiate with the investing firms. At first it will be hard but I believe that the team can make it successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:09:10 PM

You're right mate, basically we need to know further updates of this project. Also, we can suggest to the team on the possible additonal.possible strategy to help the community. I also admire the concept on this project as it can benefited by everybody globally.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:23:09 PM

They are aiming high as we observe they are releasing their generic API Interface mainly for the tools and apps they are giving developers a greater capacity, hedging and carrying out the transactions using ALLSTOCK tokens.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:38:32 PM

The developers are working just fine, and I think they have every chance to implement the idea, most likely.

Yup, they can do it. They just need time and also fundings to continue the operation of the development.
hopefully the markleting campaign takes care of that part it will be good to see how all-stock finally takes care of their operations
They need to prove early that the project is capable of doing all the things they have stated that will be the features of ALL-STOCKS, even if there will be some problem, by showing how the team will work hard is  a good thing to see.
Dev team was very attentive and immediately identifying the bugs, analyzing the issues, understanding the root causes and figuring out the resolutions which is helping to run the operations in a smooth manner.
Have a lot of thing to do for improve the big project like All-Stock even they have prototype platform.
Yes, I already saw their prototype, I really liked it, I hope that the developers of the final version will do very similar to the prototype.
It's just only prototype and its very excellent how much more if they launched the real project. Developers realy did a good the job. They made it very much similar and alike with the real one.

Yes of course it's just a prototype, but how it looks great, and how for me such projects are needed for the development of the crypt.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:50:35 PM

I think this needs more planning and studying what will be the strategies to negotiate with the investing firms. At first it will be hard but I believe that the team can make it successful.

I think if their is no further action and announcements. You are right mate the team need to study and analyze all the necessary information and resources need to do such acts. Yes their is always a first time but I am positive that team will not bring as down.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:08:36 PM

A grandiose project, I think that all investments in it are justified and it will really be right to justify the expectations of the invetors

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:46:55 PM

Hi, how much funds have been already raised? Thnx

I visited their site recently and trying to find where is the link or page on how much they have raised in the ICO stage as of now. But sadly they didn't update it yet. You can try to send support from their site. Surely they will respond from your quires.
Hi its not good to hear about your statement. I will be visiting the site soon to know about you information. I hope team will be aware about this issue and will be addressed soon. I am still positive for teams valid explanation regarding this mater.

Well, I think the team is busy with the bounty campaigns and development from their platform? But we can assume that the team is doing their best to provide good service and information for the people and also for the investors.

Probably they are too busy in improving the platform that's why they can't be here on this thread to give new updates regarding the current situation of ALLSTOCK project. But I think we can still raise our concerns and questions of this project thru their telegram channel where the admin is actively answering the issues and status of the platform.
Agreed. I think they are still (too) busy oh this thread, but they are very happy to answer all your concerns and questions in their telegram. However, I wonder if how many investor firms that currently interested to invest?
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:56:34 PM

I like the design of the project. In fact, colors and color design play a big role on the psyche and can lead to any decision
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:42:46 PM

I like the design of the project. In fact, colors and color design play a big role on the psyche and can lead to any decision
With all stocks network, organizations that are exposed to crypto currency's fluctuations can better protect their capital through more stabilized assets.
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:22:08 PM

The big and professional team of developers, designers, experts of UX works at the platform of exchange AllStocks, I am confident in the fastest future will provide us an excellent product!
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: