Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:28:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67655 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:57:21 PM

I was very interested in your project, but what kind of experience do developers have in this area? It's important that they have at least some experience.
I think everything is experienced we do not have to worry, we just have to support this project continuously without our support this project could have failed.
There are a number of investors who do actively support this project so i think that this project can really have some great profits and also this project would come out with the best output. Hope that several investors truely get into this project.
if there are already some investors coming in and supporting this project it is certain that this project is very good and has the potential to succeed.
Actually there are a number of investors who are readily supporting this project and i am sure that this is a good sign of a profitable future ahead so more and more investors wil lsurely invest into the project.
Everyone believe in All-Stock, but how much percent people at here will invest at here? And how much All-Stocks collect at this time?
Well, I think that if they collect enough investors, then the project can justify itself and even become popular.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:24:40 PM

Developers will face a lot of competition, but I hope that they have ready-made solutions that can overcome difficulties with dignity
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:12:10 PM

Developers will face a lot of competition, but I hope that they have ready-made solutions that can overcome difficulties with dignity
For sure such kind of projects have a number of competitors but it is not an issue untill the project is potential to have some intresting profits ahead. I think that this project really needs some special attention from the investors and it will rock ahead.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:33:42 PM

For sure such kind of projects have a number of competitors but it is not an issue untill the project is potential to have some intresting profits ahead. I think that this project really needs some special attention from the investors and it will rock ahead.
This project is unique i thought because i have not yet sawn such kind of project and also i think that several investors who think like me too might be having this project a unique one and can invest into it.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:46:29 PM

This project is unique i thought because i have not yet sawn such kind of project and also i think that several investors who think like me too might be having this project a unique one and can invest into it.
Actually there are some more ongoing projects similar to this one and each project is going well so this project really has  good competitors but i think that this project can survive from it.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:53:37 PM

I would like to know what are your plans to be popular globally, you guys have several competitors that are doing good so how will you encourage clients to join?
As well as any other website-exchange, the platform will be used by many users, someone will just decide to try something new, and someone consciously here will pass in a type of the pleasant features.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:19:29 PM

I was very interested in your project, but what kind of experience do developers have in this area? It's important that they have at least some experience.
I think everything is experienced we do not have to worry, we just have to support this project continuously without our support this project could have failed.
There are a number of investors who do actively support this project so i think that this project can really have some great profits and also this project would come out with the best output. Hope that several investors truely get into this project.
if there are already some investors coming in and supporting this project it is certain that this project is very good and has the potential to succeed.
Actually there are a number of investors who are readily supporting this project and i am sure that this is a good sign of a profitable future ahead so more and more investors wil lsurely invest into the project.
what next will it be if the project is able to compete and be able to achieve something of success with the hard work that they will do.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:46:30 PM

Everyone believe in All-Stock, but how much percent people at here will invest at here? And how much All-Stocks collect at this time?
Well, I think that if they collect enough investors, then the project can justify itself and even become popular.
Yes, the project has great abilities to become successful. But still project is new and it needs more investors to make the project successful. If they promote the project on the various platform then the project will become much more popular. And it helps to platform for its growth.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:03:10 PM

Yes, the project has great abilities to become successful. But still project is new and it needs more investors to make the project successful. If they promote the project on the various platform then the project will become much more popular. And it helps to platform for its growth.
We can easily liquefy the tokens which is interesting also it is better to bring this opportunity sharing and spreading to all the friends in various social channels where many can utilize this opportunity.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:11:56 PM

I would like to know what are your plans to be popular globally, you guys have several competitors that are doing good so how will you encourage clients to join?
Yes, i have the same question of you, what All-Stock will do for make more different and attractive? I myself believe in All-Stock, but it not mean others will be, too. So i really want someone show me some advantage point of All-Stock.

joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:55:41 PM

As well as any other website-exchange, the platform will be used by many users, someone will just decide to try something new, and someone consciously here will pass in a type of the pleasant features.
All Stocks platform will dominate the other competitors as it has many advanced features which other platform cannot provide to its users and they also have some expert people working with them which can predict good profits in the market and give its investors a good returns.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:30:40 PM

Yeah, reviews and feedbacks are amazing, ALL-STOCKS really  doing great. The team shows brilliant  ideas. Also, they should  entertain  the possible consequences especially security capability, we are not just  talking small amount of money here, in which millions of dollar to be have it in the future. I will wait for some progression of this project.

Yes, have a lot of good signal for All-Stock and their team still keep hard working to improve their platform.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:42:56 PM

Yeah, reviews and feedbacks are amazing, ALL-STOCKS really  doing great. The team shows brilliant  ideas. Also, they should  entertain  the possible consequences especially security capability, we are not just  talking small amount of money here, in which millions of dollar to be have it in the future. I will wait for some progression of this project.

Yes, have a lot of good signal for All-Stock and their team still keep hard working to improve their platform.
It is all the team dedication and active involvement behind where they are more focussed on the assigned tasks for them and they are working with the instructions keenly where they need to be accountable at the end.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:39:02 PM

All Stocks platform will dominate the other competitors as it has many advanced features which other platform cannot provide to its users and they also have some expert people working with them which can predict good profits in the market and give its investors a good returns.
This courage of challenging is really expected to compete with the competitors that will add the counter value for project potential and enriched individual standards and trust for choosing All Stocks platform.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:45:25 PM

Although it looks like a good concept; the lack of advertisement campaign do not let this project to be known in a majoraty area of crypto traders. In my opinion they have to organize a better bounty campaign and work with international press media services together.

There many project that are working on the concept of tokenizing real asset like polymath, in other work, backing token by real asset. So in first place you don't know if ICO will succeed 100% since it's something new and doing advertisement campaign and promoting the project in press is cost a lot of money, therefore do it in cheap way like a bounty on bitcointalk is much safe, otherwise, they could end up losing a lot of money with raising money.

Taking a big risk also means big profit to be expected. This is why some real asset decide to tokenized it because of its volatile features. Also, crypto is becoming more useful due to its services that can give and the ability to earned huge amount of money with just a short period of time.

Yeah, this is the reason why so many investors preferred to join ico of new projects because they already know that there is always a huge potential of earning a lot from this.

Though in like 99/100 ICOs you'll lose money in the long run, and it's rare to actually make money unless you dump it right after a pump on listing
i really doubt man why are investors still investing if what you say is really true it can be maybe 50 but 99 is a huge number

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:56:55 PM

Although it looks like a good concept; the lack of advertisement campaign do not let this project to be known in a majoraty area of crypto traders. In my opinion they have to organize a better bounty campaign and work with international press media services together.

There many project that are working on the concept of tokenizing real asset like polymath, in other work, backing token by real asset. So in first place you don't know if ICO will succeed 100% since it's something new and doing advertisement campaign and promoting the project in press is cost a lot of money, therefore do it in cheap way like a bounty on bitcointalk is much safe, otherwise, they could end up losing a lot of money on marketing without any good result.

Taking a big risk also means big profit to be expected. This is why some real asset decide to tokenized it because of its volatile features. Also, crypto is becoming more useful due to its services that can give and the ability to earned huge amount of money with just a short period of time.

I was actually talking about ICOs team, not investors. My main point, it's easy for users to ask them to advertising and promote their product in Media, but doing this costs lots of money and if ICO failed, they aend up losing money for nothing and that's why most project prefer to do it in cheap way ( bounty ).
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:45:30 PM

There many project that are working on the concept of tokenizing real asset like polymath, in other work, backing token by real asset. So in first place you don't know if ICO will succeed 100% since it's something new and doing advertisement campaign and promoting the project in press is cost a lot of money, therefore do it in cheap way like a bounty on bitcointalk is much safe, otherwise, they could end up losing a lot of money with raising money.

You can't really say that taking a lot of risk can expect to have a big profit or result too. Taking risk can have two outcome the positive and negative Smiley But, with this project looking promising so far, it might be a positive outcome for people taking "risks".
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:59:49 PM

Yeah, this is the reason why so many investors preferred to join ico of new projects because they already know that there is always a huge potential of earning a lot from this.

Though in like 99/100 ICOs you'll lose money in the long run, and it's rare to actually make money unless you dump it right after a pump on listing

Yeah this is possible that you can lose in long run, but it looks like promising for the short term trading because there are also lots for traders who will gonna use this exchange in the beginning for just to try.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:01:51 AM

As someone who is looking deeper to this project, I think the team behind this project needs to communicate more to their supporters or at least do some activities maybe attend cryptorelated events.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:32:25 AM

Those who want to invest in the time must catch the most profitable time for investment. The project should be qualitatively different from competitors

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: