Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:45:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67655 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:26:22 PM

All stocks whitepapers link is throwing a 400 response or it is mentioning as corrupted, it is better dev team to have a look on it where most of the investors prioritize whitepapers before proceeding to choose the platform.

It can be open and probably you didn't explore more about their website. Although, if you click the link in the Ann thread it really shows an error to open but as you can see in the site there is a whitepaper and it is really working properly. Additionally, you can choose different languages and Ithink it is being already updated.
It's a different link on the whitepaper on the website and on the ANN. Maybe he didn't really explore them all, but the admin might work on this to lessen the process of accessing the whitepaper which is beneficial in knowing more ALL-STOCKS.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:37:12 PM

A good project I think everyone from this project will be able to make good profits and get many investors. I also want to earn from this project. Good luck to the project team.
Do not doubt! I think that the project team has every chance of success. Since they launched the bonus program and thanks to this more users learned about the project. So, without a doubt, you can, like me, invest a little in the project.
The bonus program really has to attract even more active users and audience has to extend very quickly, within two weeks at most.

Yeah, as the team doing some strategy like have more bonuses to attract more investors. Honestly, this kind of project is not new in the crypto currency world, but somehow the team doing a great effort for this nice project and I'm just  hoping that this project competitive enough among others.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:47:48 PM

Although it looks like a good concept; the lack of advertisement campaign do not let this project to be known in a majoraty area of crypto traders. In my opinion they have to organize a better bounty campaign and work with international press media services together.

There many project that are working on the concept of tokenizing real asset like polymath, in other work, backing token by real asset. So in first place you don't know if ICO will succeed 100% since it's something new and doing advertisement campaign and promoting the project in press is cost a lot of money, therefore do it in cheap way like a bounty on bitcointalk is much safe, otherwise, they could end up losing a lot of money on marketing without any good result.

Taking a big risk also means big profit to be expected. This is why some real asset decide to tokenized it because of its volatile features. Also, crypto is becoming more useful due to its services that can give and the ability to earned huge amount of money with just a short period of time.

I was actually talking about ICOs team, not investors. My main point, it's easy for users to ask them to advertising and promote their product in Media, but doing this costs lots of money and if ICO failed, they aend up losing money for nothing and that's why most project prefer to do it in cheap way ( bounty ).

yeah that is an other aspect, right. But if they really trust their project and think that they have the best product and they have also some budget for advertising, they can give it a chance. I mean they also have to pay the core team and other team members for this project too, but without advertising how can they get potential investors? Btt-bounty campaign is just one possibility, but there must be more ...  I saw some ICOs advertising on the Times Square.

Any project would like to promote his product with paid service, but in order to do that you need money, if you noticed, they still didn't have even money to have an advisor. They don't need us to tell them that, they already know that advertising is important. I was explaining how business things.  Do it in cheap way is safe for them, because if THE ICO fail, they will not lose money.
Those ICOs that you see them promoting their project those famous website and media, they have resources to that, and they spent that money after they tested people reaction during pre-sale.

yeah you are right and if the ICO fails, they do not even need to pay the bounty hunters for their hard work Cheesy

This is why I think they have to regulate the ICOs. I also did not get my bounty tokens from some campaign, bcs they failed and if this should be a risk for bounty hunters, then they also have to take the risk and get some interests to advertise their campaign in an other way or ... pay with these interests the hard worked bounty hunters  Cool
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:29:10 AM

I visited the website a while ago and for me, it looks fine and attractive but it's not fully secured from DDOS and Hackers Attacks, Are the dev and team planning to improve all of these problems?

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:46:11 AM

I read whole project very carefully and it's looks like very promising. I also participated into the bounty programme and i also suggest you to join ut beacause the bounty reward is very good. And for more updates i suggest you to join the official telegram group.

Doesn't the bounty entail joining the telegram for the telegram airdrop anyway? (Assuming there is a telegram bounty that is on going anyway)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:19:10 AM

I read whole project very carefully and it's looks like very promising. I also participated into the bounty programme and i also suggest you to join ut beacause the bounty reward is very good. And for more updates i suggest you to join the official telegram group.

You are suggesting but you are not part of it? The payment is really good but since the amount is too high I think there is going to be a massive dumping unless they can create more demands.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:22:14 AM

I think the team will be able to make a revolution and it will be a great achievement, but I mean the developer understands that the revolution is a very big change.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:02:17 AM

You are suggesting but you are not part of it? The payment is really good but since the amount is too high I think there is going to be a massive dumping unless they can create more demands.
Haha, i see you signature and know you are one of bounty campaign participant. I myself have interested in this but i still follow my signature at least early May.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:41:09 AM

I think the team will be able to make a revolution and it will be a great achievement, but I mean the developer understands that the revolution is a very big change.

And that revolution will take a lot of time to be implemented also they need funds to sustain the development. I'm expecting that their proposed "revolution" will make a great change to their target industry.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:28:27 AM

And that revolution will take a lot of time to be implemented also they need funds to sustain the development. I'm expecting that their proposed "revolution" will make a great change to their target industry.
This is the reason why they running ICO to gain more cap. And that why a lot of people want to support and join their bounty program.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:38:45 AM

This is the reason why they running ICO to gain more cap. And that why a lot of people want to support and join their bounty program.
Team team should have a good offer and advertising strategy that will make the people invest here. The project is great that gives a marketplace to the crypto users people.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:40:42 AM

Team team should have a good offer and advertising strategy that will make the people invest here. The project is great that gives a marketplace to the crypto users people.
I agree that the team should make a advertising strategy that will catch the eyes of the people. Also they have to consider the project to be listed on a top-level exchanges.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:11:07 AM

I agree that the team should make a advertising strategy that will catch the eyes of the people. Also they have to consider the project to be listed on a top-level exchanges.
Right! As soon as the advertisement of the project is created and there it will be indicated that the token will be added to the large stock exchanges, interest in the token and the project will immediately grow. Such a system has long been used by other projects that want to raise the ratings of the project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:21:21 AM

I really hope have well-known ICO review and rating site come here. Actually i never heard about icotokennews Smiley. Anyway, have backlink from here is good for All-stock.
You can check other well known ico sites am sure it will be listed there too may be it's just not mentioned man
I don't see any special pluses from listing on such websites. I will tell more, there is an opinion on corruption on such platforms where developers pay the large sums for placement of their project in the observer. So for me it is not an indicator at all.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:59:11 AM

I really hope have well-known ICO review and rating site come here. Actually i never heard about icotokennews Smiley. Anyway, have backlink from here is good for All-stock.
You can check other well known ico sites am sure it will be listed there too may be it's just not mentioned man
I don't see any special pluses from listing on such websites. I will tell more, there is an opinion on corruption on such platforms where developers pay the large sums for placement of their project in the observer. So for me it is not an indicator at all.
Yes bud I think thats really how it works in ico listing sites. You have to pay for your ico to be featured and get positive review from them.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:58:19 AM

Yes bud I think thats really how it works in ico listing sites. You have to pay for your ico to be featured and get positive review from them.
That seems like making money because we have to pay for getting the positive review and that shows they are fake reviews because it should be out of the participants experience but building fake reviews do not benefit the ico.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:25:28 AM

But, it is not work if the ico listing sites still fresh a k a still new, they usually gives you a free trial of review to publish the review on their site.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:32:31 AM

You have a point, but still, with some investors also include ico listing in their factors to consider before making an investments. People have different preferred ways to encourage investing.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:35:55 AM

Right! As soon as the advertisement of the project is created and there it will be indicated that the token will be added to the large stock exchanges, interest in the token and the project will immediately grow. Such a system has long been used by other projects that want to raise the ratings of the project.
The All-Stocks has so many people looking forward to what it will make for the community. The people around here the crypto currency community seems has so many expectation for the All-Stocks project. I hope that this team will keep going on all their best work and better performance to keep satisfying the people, users, and investors.
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:00:21 PM

You have a point, but still, with some investors also include ico listing in their factors to consider before making an investments. People have different preferred ways to encourage investing.
Yes its true bud not all can investors can be easily convinced to support them but if they remain true and honest about thier project, for sure its not difficult to get thier support.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: