Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:56:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67659 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:08:26 PM

I think the team will be able to make a revolution and it will be a great achievement, but I mean the developer understands that the revolution is a very big change.

And that revolution will take a lot of time to be implemented also they need funds to sustain the development. I'm expecting that their proposed "revolution" will make a great change to their target industry.
This is the reason why they running ICO to gain more cap. And that why a lot of people want to support and join their bounty program.
Team team should have a good offer and advertising strategy that will make the people invest here. The project is great that gives a marketplace to the crypto users people.
I agree that the team should make a advertising strategy that will catch the eyes of the people. Also they have to consider the project to be listed on a top-level exchanges.

Well, aside from that they should also improve their marketing strategies like giving some bonuses or commissions to attract many investors to try and check this project and hopefully making a lot of investments.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:12:06 PM

What is revolutionary in this program? I have not seen a unique idea or brilliant proposals. What is the revolutionary proposition of the developers?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:27:47 PM

I really hope have well-known ICO review and rating site come here. Actually i never heard about icotokennews Smiley. Anyway, have backlink from here is good for All-stock.
You can check other well known ico sites am sure it will be listed there too may be it's just not mentioned man
I don't see any special pluses from listing on such websites. I will tell more, there is an opinion on corruption on such platforms where developers pay the large sums for placement of their project in the observer. So for me it is not an indicator at all.
Yes bud I think thats really how it works in ico listing sites. You have to pay for your ico to be featured and get positive review from them.

Some ico listings maybe really require fees to be listed first, But a lot of investors are always checking this sites so there are still high chance of getting more investors once listed in those sites.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

ALLSTOCKS project brings new ideas that can change or perhaps transform the way people in bitcoin world experienced in crypto trading now. They are providing special features that will help them to have a better improvement in gaining profits in cryptocurrencies. Hopefully, the dev team will keep improving this platform until they fullfill their goals.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:30:51 PM

What is revolutionary in this program? I have not seen a unique idea or brilliant proposals. What is the revolutionary proposition of the developers?
most likely it's just marketing in order to attract the attention of others to your project. so do many
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:34:42 PM

This is good when the real sector and the crypt are combined, but will they be as profitable as other projects?
We cannot expect profits or jump on assumptions even all the plans are accomplished and we met the possibilities as expected sometimes the market trend may vary, we need to be ready to meet the challenges at any point.
I hope that this project will manage to collect a lot of money, because as I understand the developers experienced it very well.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:37:42 PM

This is good when the real sector and the crypt are combined, but will they be as profitable as other projects?
We cannot expect profits or jump on assumptions even all the plans are accomplished and we met the possibilities as expected sometimes the market trend may vary, we need to be ready to meet the challenges at any point.
I hope that this project will manage to collect a lot of money, because as I understand the developers experienced it very well.
Yes this project will really collect a good amount of funds for the future and i hope that it would reach the hardcap soon. Hope that the project can reach some great heights soon so that several investors too are happy investing here.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:50:49 PM

Yes this project will really collect a good amount of funds for the future and i hope that it would reach the hardcap soon. Hope that the project can reach some great heights soon so that several investors too are happy investing here.
Yes, absolutely do their hard work, efforts, and innovative thinking make the project huge. Because of their great concept, many investors joining the ico and they collect a good amount of funds for projects development. And after completing the development of the project, the project will be reached to moon and investors will get their investment double.

cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:56:56 PM

Yes, absolutely do their hard work, efforts, and innovative thinking make the project huge. Because of their great concept, many investors joining the ico and they collect a good amount of funds for projects development. And after completing the development of the project, the project will be reached to moon and investors will get their investment double.
There are also various other factors which make this project go and reach some great succes ahead and i think that the project needs some time to settle up and then it would get us some really huge profits out.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:07:47 PM

There are also various other factors which make this project go and reach some great succes ahead and i think that the project needs some time to settle up and then it would get us some really huge profits out.
All stocks also has their protocol which also is of much intresting and also attracts a good amount of investors so i am sure that the project would really go great ahead and i am waiting for a better future with them soon.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:37:07 PM

Live prototype and white papers are really unique with the ALL-STOCKS platform as they listed the complete detailed information in all the visual and verbal presentations which adds value for every individual.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:30:51 PM

I really hope have well-known ICO review and rating site come here. Actually i never heard about icotokennews Smiley. Anyway, have backlink from here is good for All-stock.
You can check other well known ico sites am sure it will be listed there too may be it's just not mentioned man
I don't see any special pluses from listing on such websites. I will tell more, there is an opinion on corruption on such platforms where developers pay the large sums for placement of their project in the observer. So for me it is not an indicator at all.
Yes bud I think thats really how it works in ico listing sites. You have to pay for your ico to be featured and get positive review from them.
That seems like making money because we have to pay for getting the positive review and that shows they are fake reviews because it should be out of the participants experience but building fake reviews do not benefit the ico.

It could be happen because it is like manipulating the reviews due to the fact that the owner has been paying to have their ICOs have a high percentage of rating. Well, it is also a form of advertisement and this factor should be considered to be like a minor factor to consider.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:26:59 PM

interesting project I really excited in this project This project is increasing popularity day by day. Now some good investor needs, so that the project is good at future. i hope the project will be successful
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:19:57 PM

Any project would like to promote his product with paid service, but in order to do that you need money, if you noticed, they still didn't have even money to have an advisor. They don't need us to tell them that, they already know that advertising is important. I was explaining how business things.  Do it in cheap way is safe for them, because if THE ICO fail, they will not lose money.
Those ICOs that you see them promoting their project those famous website and media, they have resources to that, and they spent that money after they tested people reaction during pre-sale.

yeah you are right and if the ICO fails, they do not even need to pay the bounty hunters for their hard work Cheesy

This is why I think they have to regulate the ICOs. I also did not get my bounty tokens from some campaign, bcs they failed and if this should be a risk for bounty hunters, then they also have to take the risk and get some interests to advertise their campaign in an other way or ... pay with these interests the hard worked bounty hunters  Cool

Yep, I joint a wrong bounty in past and waste my time, but I learnt how to chose which bounty to join. Even if the regulation happen, it will not protect from this scenario on this forum. When softcap don't reach, we both lose, because the team also put time and even money and has to refund all investors and even if they give you those tokens ( reward ), since the project failed the token has no value.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:21:01 PM

interesting project I really excited in this project This project is increasing popularity day by day. Now some good investor needs, so that the project is good at future. i hope the project will be successful
To gain good potential investors that require more supporters active involvement to share about the profile to all the social media,  groups etc that helps to reach many investors attention.
Prk_7

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:29:34 PM

To gain good potential investors that require more supporters active involvement to share about the profile to all the social media,  groups etc that helps to reach many investors attention.
As the project grows due to its Idea its popularity will also grow which will bring many more followers for the project and it will also bring many more investors for the project which will help the project grow.
noamm1

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:32:05 PM

I think the team will be able to make a revolution and it will be a great achievement, but I mean the developer understands that the revolution is a very big change.

And that revolution will take a lot of time to be implemented also they need funds to sustain the development. I'm expecting that their proposed "revolution" will make a great change to their target industry.
This is the reason why they running ICO to gain more cap. And that why a lot of people want to support and join their bounty program.
Team team should have a good offer and advertising strategy that will make the people invest here. The project is great that gives a marketplace to the crypto users people.
I agree that the team should make a advertising strategy that will catch the eyes of the people. Also they have to consider the project to be listed on a top-level exchanges.
Right! As soon as the advertisement of the project is created and there it will be indicated that the token will be added to the large stock exchanges, interest in the token and the project will immediately grow. Such a system has long been used by other projects that want to raise the ratings of the project.
The All-Stocks has so many people looking forward to what it will make for the community. The people around here the crypto currency community seems has so many expectation for the All-Stocks project. I hope that this team will keep going on all their best work and better performance to keep satisfying the people, users, and investors.

I like the way you think. This team will give us the investors good return in the future.
zevl194

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:33:49 PM

Any project would like to promote his product with paid service, but in order to do that you need money, if you noticed, they still didn't have even money to have an advisor. They don't need us to tell them that, they already know that advertising is important. I was explaining how business things.  Do it in cheap way is safe for them, because if THE ICO fail, they will not lose money.
Those ICOs that you see them promoting their project those famous website and media, they have resources to that, and they spent that money after they tested people reaction during pre-sale.

yeah you are right and if the ICO fails, they do not even need to pay the bounty hunters for their hard work Cheesy

This is why I think they have to regulate the ICOs. I also did not get my bounty tokens from some campaign, bcs they failed and if this should be a risk for bounty hunters, then they also have to take the risk and get some interests to advertise their campaign in an other way or ... pay with these interests the hard worked bounty hunters  Cool

Yep, I joint a wrong bounty in past and waste my time, but I learnt how to chose which bounty to join. Even if the regulation happen, it will not protect from this scenario on this forum. When softcap don't reach, we both lose, because the team also put time and even money and has to refund all investors and even if they give you those tokens ( reward ), since the project failed the token has no value.

The choice of bounty of the companies really isn't simple. Here it seems you have chosen some project, actively you take part in his promotion, for example through social and you do to network it for several weeks, or even two months, but then you receive nothing. As the developer of this project too not clearly will behave. There is a wish to believe in his respectability.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:53:34 PM

Right! As soon as the advertisement of the project is created and there it will be indicated that the token will be added to the large stock exchanges, interest in the token and the project will immediately grow. Such a system has long been used by other projects that want to raise the ratings of the project.
The All-Stocks has so many people looking forward to what it will make for the community. The people around here the crypto currency community seems has so many expectation for the All-Stocks project. I hope that this team will keep going on all their best work and better performance to keep satisfying the people, users, and investors.

I like the way you think. This team will give us the investors good return in the future.

Yeah, reviews and feedbacks are amazing, ALL-STOCKS really  doing great. The team shows brilliant  ideas. Also, they should  entertain  the possible consequences especially security capability, we are not just  talking small amount of money here, in which millions of dollar to be have it in the future. I will wait for some progression of this project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:53:51 PM

that doesnt mean they have to use that system too and i think they have their own exchange platform so is better to just wait and see but i dont think exchange is neccessary

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: